Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

5 litres?! I struggle to have 2!!

haha ... i have like 500 ml of water then after a meal.
with proper foody food... even more so that's easily like 4 litres or so
then through out the day i'm thirsty or even when i feel hungry i'll drink a fair bit.
I didn't even realised til I kept proper track of it haha
xoxo

IT'S MY DAY OFF TOMORROW, I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED.
got scrambled egg for breakfast, then using the last of the salad before it goes off so my nan doesn't have a fit at me for wasting food for lunch with a bit of quorn
then the cake i saved from my sons birthday party sunday
pizza and pancakes for tea :)
probably some milkshake.

and lots of canoodling as it's valentines day and the day after is a year anniversary :)
i can't wait to see him it's been WEEEEEEKS AND WEEEEEEKS AND WEEEEEKS

stupid life!

Wish you could pass on some of those drinking habits to me lol I've had about 1.3 litres so far. Got a 800ml bottle here to finish before bed.

Aww your plans for the next couple of days sound lovely! Are you doing anything for your anniversary?

Wish you could pass on some of those drinking habits to me lol I've had about 1.3 litres so far. Got a 800ml bottle here to finish before bed.

Aww your plans for the next couple of days sound lovely! Are you doing anything for your anniversary?

add a bit of squash ,
then add less after a few days
then a bit less a few days later
until it's just water haha :)
that's how i trained myself into drinking loads of water anyways, i used to hate the stuff
xoxo

good tip on drinking more water I am TERRIBLE at drinking, just can't get it down me

Have a smashing valentine <3 <3

So many people are, loads of my friends won't touch water they think it taste dirty haha

Thank you
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hate the taste of water! I'm bad at drinking anything though. Nearly 4pm and I'm only just finishing my 800ml sport bottle of squash... oops! I'm a teacher though so half the time I don't get a minute to even think about having a drink and can't keep running to the loo!!

It's today that your boyfriend comes isn't it? Or is that tomorrow and it's your son's birthday today? Terrible memory!

Hate the taste of water! I'm bad at drinking anything though. Nearly 4pm and I'm only just finishing my 800ml sport bottle of squash... oops! I'm a teacher though so half the time I don't get a minute to even think about having a drink and can't keep running to the loo!!

It's today that your boyfriend comes isn't it? Or is that tomorrow and it's your son's birthday today? Terrible memory!

Ahh I see that does make it hard :/

Yeah I went to him for valentines day and its out year anniversary today :)

My sons birthday was a week ago aha :)
xoxo

Did you enjoy them all? Lots of occasions in a short time!

Did you enjoy them all? Lots of occasions in a short time!

Yeah :)
I only had a day off on valentines day though (which I hardly even went of plan on boo hahah)

xoxo

I ordered my next two weeks supply ...

I've gone back to all shakes aha since I had an actual loss in the time I used them

Nearly 3 weeks no budge , not happy

:hug99: I know it sucks majorly :( well done for sticking to it - I'm very impressed. 95% of people would have thrown in the towel by now! It will work. Your body might just be in shock over all of this. Silly bodies. They never do what we want them to do! I only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks and I think I've lost is all off my boobs - which SUCKS! I'm a B cup as it is - and now my bra is too big in the cup!! Arghh!!!...

BUT having said that - look at our stats - in first 3 weeks I only lost 1st 1lb- which is pretty much the same as you. So, do not worry.. It'll come off...

:hug99: I know it sucks majorly :( well done for sticking to it - I'm very impressed. 95% of people would have thrown in the towel by now! It will work. Your body might just be in shock over all of this. Silly bodies. They never do what we want them to do! I only lost 3lbs in 2 weeks and I think I've lost is all off my boobs - which SUCKS! I'm a B cup as it is - and now my bra is too big in the cup!! Arghh!!!...

BUT having said that - look at our stats - in first 3 weeks I only lost 1st 1lb- which is pretty much the same as you. So, do not worry.. It'll come off...

It's so frustrating haha :/
Ooh no, you can have some of my boobs if you want lmao they're HH cups :/ can't find my size without spending 40quid for a bra :/ hoping they'll go down with weight loss haha

Yeah I suppose so :/

I was on the slim and save forum the other night , like their actual sites one and one of the staff replied to me saying I need to basically decrease my water in take and leave about 3 hours between my meals ... Fingers crossed it makes a difference, just don't understand why it worked so well in the first week :s haha
xoxo

*steals your boobs* O_O !! MINE! *runs away to a cave with them*

Why would drinking too much water affect your losses? That's just silly... Too little water and the body will start to retain it as it'll think there's a water shortage... I never much saw an effect on how much I drink to be honest, but... then again I never really thought about it... I do drink a hell-of-a lot of coffee... Like 10 cups or more if I'm stuck at home...
As per food, well, I'm in two minds - part of me says that doesn't matter when you eat... but then the other part of me thinks - that maybe leaving too long between meals actually makes the body go into survival mode thinking it's starving (so try to hold on to what it's got) - so regular meals would stop the brain from thinking that?

It's all daft really. You WILL BE LOSING FAT simply because your body needs to take the energy from somewhere. So it's going ... slowly as it may be ....

Of course it matters when you eat, especially on a diet like this! If you have your packs too close together you'll be kicked out of ketosis, then your body isn't in it's optimal fat burning mode, so it's burning fat but not as well as it should be on a diet like this. There's mixed views about whether it's ok eating late. Of course the actual time doesn't matter but where that falls in your daily schedule might well do. Calories don't have watches but your body does have a clock! Leaving too long between meals won't send your body into starvation mode, not if you're having all four in a day. Starvation mode is something that builds up over time, more than a day or two.

Too little water causes your body to retain water but so does drinking too much. Is your water quite evenly spread out or do you glug it down in big chunks? A big rush of water will be too much for your kidneys to process at once, so they don't get rid of it properly. Also, it's electrolytes in your body that control your water levels but too much water dilutes them and so your water levels aren't regulated properly, which can lead to water retention. Also, if you drink a load of water before a WI, it'll make you go up on the scales. 1 litre weighs, I believe, roughly 1kg so 2.2lbs. YOu might not drink anything before WI, not sure what your routine is. Personally I weigh first thing in the morning, after I've been to the loo cos of all the water I drank overnight lol and before I've eaten or drank anything as then there's nothing to affect WI.

Maybe try a week or two of spreading out your packs and trying to stick to a little less water and see how that goes? Or try a couple of weeks of just shakes first, change too much at once and you won't know what's helped lol

You're losing inches so obviously it's working, the scales are just being very odd!!

I'm following what the staff told me as of when they told me.
so I'm hoping it's gonna have some impact haha :(

but hey the inches are still coming off, not as much now though.

I got a pair of pants on that i couldn't get on when i started or even a week and half ago.
they don't look too flattering mind. so i need to lose some more before i wear them out
but they do up now :')

It's definitely working then even if the scales are being retarded!

It's definitely working then even if the scales are being retarded!
yeahh ... bizarre though! haha
it must be the water weight holding on with me drinking so much of it.
xoxo

oooh also my weigh in is gonna be late this week because i'm not gonna have access to scales, not that it's gonna make much difference anyways haha
but probably be thursday morning i do my weigh in.
xoxo

It must be, it can't be fat. If you're losing inches, you must be losing fat!

Back