LEFT BICEP: 12”

RIGHT FOREARM: 10”

RIGHT BICEP: 12”

LEFT THIGH: 25 1/2”

LEFT CALF 17”

RIGHT THIGH: 25”

RIGHT CALF :16 1/2 “

WEIGH IN RESULTS : 19stone0lb

(i'd weighed in the week and stuff, and my weight has fluctuated a bit, as of today it appears no weight has come off haha ... but pretty much an inch all over has :D so I'm happy with that, I'm more concerned with getting down in my clothing sizes than weight ahaha ... although my doctor would prefer the pounds to drop ... keep on truckin'! hahahah)

Inches mean smaller clothes, lbs don't really make any difference! Obviously it's still working! Well done :)

Inches mean smaller clothes, lbs don't really make any difference! Obviously it's still working! Well done :)

thank you hahaha

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I went to Costco today with my friend , loads of stuff in bulk ... Big big cakes and what not ... Loads if samples being given out ... Then my friend wanted to get food at the end and her little girl was trying to shove pizza in my mouth hahah ...
I didn't give in to any of it :)

I went costa coffee yesterday, sat there with a bottle of water,
Then subway
Both my mates had footlongs with all the works

I didn't give in.

Everyone is shocked by my will power :)
Tbh so am I
So proud of myself

My grandparents said they were proud they thought I'd of cave in by now too.

Truth be told I don't feel like I'm struggling that much at all, I do see food I enjoyed and think ... Offtt that looks and smells so tasty, but I don't need it.

I'm more than sure this is positively the place I needed to be mentally in my head, it's so refreshing :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Did a pretty good job really! It's hard resisting in situations like that but feels good when you do doesn't it?!

Did a pretty good job really! It's hard resisting in situations like that but feels good when you do doesn't it?!

Hah yeahh
I got a subway salad today
Handful of lettuce and few slices of cucumber and few slices of pickles and some turkey breast

Figured it was enough my tea
Hahha

The guy making it was getting wound up with me telling him how little to put on it hahahah
xoxo

Weigh in day is here again.

After no loss last week, I've had a 3lb gain this week, even though I've not gone off plan :(

Measurements are

Neck : 14"
Bust : 47"
Waist : 38 1/2"
Hips : 55 1/2 "
Left forearm : 9 1/2"
Left bicep : 11"
Right forearm : 9 1/2"
Right bicep : 11 1/2"
Left thigh : 25"
Left calf : 17"
Right thigh : 24"
Right calf : 17"

Hi sugar_face here to subscribe :D

strange that you're up 3lbs there could be lots of reasons why that has happened - the inches are the most important part keep going :D Don't get disheartened!!

I'm back on day 1 today (for the nth time!)

Hi sugar_face here to subscribe :D

strange that you're up 3lbs there could be lots of reasons why that has happened - the inches are the most important part keep going :D Don't get disheartened!!

I'm back on day 1 today (for the nth time!)

Haha I have a feeling I know what could of been a cause, but tmi, yay fibre hahahahah

Yeah I've lost about 5 inches which is crazy
I don't think it looks it too much though hmph
Hahahah typical

Good luck this time, how far dya usually get?
xoxo

How strange! Maybe give S&S an email?

How strange! Maybe give S&S an email?

If there is no loss this week I will but I added a lot of fibre this morning and the 3lb gain is now 1lbs loss hahahahah
I'm disgusting :')
xoxo

Haha well that's good then!

Go for it :) I might leave mine for an extra week haha

The weight dropped a bit after night :) it's now a 1lb loss but it's still a loss aha
fibre upped and drinking about 5 litres of water now ( I know it said not to exceed 3 1/2 litres, but i'm still thirsty and it's helping my losses)

Great work hun onwards and downwards :D keep it up x

5 litres?! I struggle to have 2!!

Back