Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Are the slim and save ready made or do you need to add water?

juju_doll said:
Are the slim and save ready made or do you need to add water?

They come in powdered form and you need to add either skimmed milk or water. It's the same with Exante. However, Cambridge do ready made ones.

Well I've got through day 1 with the grumbliest of stomachs! There's no way I'm going to be able to do 5 days more of those shakes though, they are grim. I'm going to nip in to waitrose tomorrow and grab myself a low carb salad to have at lunch, maybe ham and egg, and then have shake in the evening. A bit of veg will probably do me good too. As long as I can keep it under 500 kcals and relatively low carb that's fine with me. Despite the tummy grumbles I've felt fine, have done lots of work to try and keep the stress levels down a bit next week which is when the need for biscuits kicks in! Will be very interested to see if any losses i get from the next few days are maintained by Juddd. If so then i might be on to a winner! Will let you all know how I get on with day 2 once I get in from school. Hopefully I'll make it through!

I'm experimenting too. I'm doing liquids only on my DDs. Today I've had water throughout and a milkshake, fresh juice blend and soy cappuccino. Going to do three DDs this week and will keep you posted on the scale tales.

Sammy

Well I've got through day 2 and I'm doing fine! A salad for lunch at 210 cals and a Slimfast shake tonight at 230 and I'm done .... One third done, two thirds to go!!

juju_doll said:
Well I've got through day 2 and I'm doing fine! A salad for lunch at 210 cals and a Slimfast shake tonight at 230 and I'm done .... One third done, two thirds to go!!

Well done hun :-D

well done chick cant wait to see how well you have done!!

Thanks ladies, day 3 begins and I've just knocked back a sugar free jelly! Oh the excitement!! Busy day at work ahead, have a parents evening to do tonight until 8.30, and the same in Thursday - boo! Have brought salad and shake with me so no excuses! Hoping this is working!

I may not be able to type later due to the need to eat my own arms I'm so hungry!!

juju_doll said:
I may not be able to type later due to the need to eat my own arms I'm so hungry!!

Hahahaha!!

I'm having a s&s pack with mushrooms and onions. Can.....not.....wait!

15 lost : 52 to goal

juju_doll said:

Oh I remember that feeling from CD really well... You are so strong doing it again! I couldn't even think about it now xx

Yep and 6 days will be the maximum! But if I only have to do it once a month and juddd the rest of the time it's doable!

this is a good plan hun, when i came off CD onto juddd i gained 2lbs then lost it plus 1lb more so i know that if i did something like this then i could confidently return to juddd after follpwing a week of cd again. im going to finish off my cd shakes starting from this weekend into next week then maybe switch to atkins for a week and see if it gets my weight down then juddd to maintain. the thought of doing a vlcd once a month for a few days isn't actually so bad! hope ur finding it ok! x

I am still going and still alive! Hunger has gone today and although I'm shattered and freezing I'm doing ok! Salad and milkshake today. 2 days to go!

juju_doll said:
I am still going and still alive! Hunger has gone today and although I'm shattered and freezing I'm doing ok! Salad and milkshake today. 2 days to go!

Hey chick I started a two week cd blitz today your doing brill hun xxxx when u weighing?? X

Saturday morning! I'm feeling better today, day 4 - in ketosis I reckon. Back to judd on sat for 3 weeks. The plan is to maintain this loss so I just hope it works!

Back