July challenge

Hi guys... I'm in! Starting tomorrow! First weigh in and only going to do for 4 wks xx hope all u guys are doing well x

Hi guys... I'm in! Starting tomorrow! First weigh in and only going to do for 4 wks xx hope all u guys are doing well x

Good luck! Do you want to join in put challenge? If so let me know how much you aim to lose xxx

Hi Goose, yes definitely! I'd like to lose 1.5stone! What is that? I will have my start weight tomorrow ;)

Fantastic!!! Thats 14lbs in a stone, so hopefully 21 pounds! You can do it! Make sure to report in on your first weigh in

Goose!!! I lost 14lbs!!! So I'm half way to my target already! Fingers crossed to another 14lbs! You never know!
Well done everyone to all your fantastic weight losses. X

Goose!!! I lost 14lbs!!! So I'm half way to my target already! Fingers crossed to another 14lbs! You never know!
Well done everyone to all your fantastic weight losses. X

Hiya gorgeous!! Fab news!! I was worrid a out you as id not heard from you. What a wonderful start!!! You keep going xxxxx

I will do! It's give me then motivation I have needed. I'm in much better spirits! I can't wait for next week! X

I will do! It's give me then motivation I have needed. I'm in much better spirits! I can't wait for next week! X

Oohing i love thst excited feeling of next times weigh in... What will it bring?! An super excited for you!! Here's to a 100% week
Xx

Hi Goose,

I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow & am aiming to lose 18lbs. My weigh-in dates are 10th, 17, 24th & 31st July.

Please could you add me to the list as I can't work how to do it on my phone.

Thanks TJ x

Hi all

Just had my second weigh in and lost another 6.5 pounds - 16 stone 11 lbs and reducing :).... had loads of problems this week with being hungry in the evening - I've started splitting the sachets into 2 and having them at 10am, 2pm, 6pm and then another at 9pm - it seems to work for me - don't know if anyone else has a similar problem / solution.

Have a good week everyone - keeping the faith

Peter xx

Hi Goose,

I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow & am aiming to lose 18lbs. My weigh-in dates are 10th, 17, 24th & 31st July.

Please could you add me to the list as I can't work how to do it on my phone.

Thanks TJ x

You can't thats why!! Only i can add you ;) LOVE your name!!! Hehehe

Good luck, u should deffo loose it if you keep
100%

Let me know how u get on x

Hi all

Just had my second weigh in and lost another 6.5 pounds - 16 stone 11 lbs and reducing :).... had loads of problems this week with being hungry in the evening - I've started splitting the sachets into 2 and having them at 10am, 2pm, 6pm and then another at 9pm - it seems to work for me - don't know if anyone else has a similar problem / solution.

Have a good week everyone - keeping the faith

Peter xx

Well done!!! Fab loss

Keep up the water intake to help hunger

And splitting sachets sounds fab! Do u thibk your in ketosis yet? Once you are hunger shouldnt be too much of a problem... Just the cravings ;)

Hi Goose

Yes - I'm sure I'm in Ketosis (get the metal/acetone taste in the back of my throat) - the first week on the diet was easy, however this last week, one night I was so hungry I had a piece of dry bread and since then I've been ravenous. I started splitting the sachets in 2 yesterday and that seems to work for me, hopefully I'll be able to stick to it faithfully this week.

Peter xx

The bread probs knocked you out of ketosis.... If u have to break it try sticking to protein x

Just realised your a bloke! Does that mean u get 2 sachets? If so i would deffo split in 2... From
The forums last time is was on LT alot of the men did that x

Hows everyone getting on? Xx

Lost 4 lbs this week... Forgot to update

So are you still doing Lipo Goose or Cambridge or both? Welldone tho

Mixing them both

Either Have 2 lipo n one Cambridge or
Two Cambridge n one lipo xx

Hi everyone

Just had my 4th weigh in - I was crossing my fingers as my wife surprised me with a holiday last week (for my birthday) - so I haven't been on the lipotrim since last Wednesday - anyway I've managed to get down to 16stone 7 lbs, so I've lost 2 stone now (Woo Hoo!). Hopefully I should lose more next week.

Keep the faith folks

Peter

Back