Jumping over to Slim and Save

Hmm I think it might allow you more after 50 posts hun x x

Not sure why but have found today really tough. I may have been a few grams over on my veg for the last few days and today I slipped and had a sliver of cheese so need to pull myself up sharp right now!

I think it is probably because I have reached the point at which I will pass a medical I need to get done for work so the immediate urgency of that first 2 stone is gone. I need to find good reasons now to push me through the next 2!

hope you are still going well Mismax and I hope you found good reason to push on! Think of your target of size 12 and I hope you are getting closer. I was a size 18/20 and now I am a loose 16 going towards a 14! 6 weeks and 2 stone and I am well pleased. 5 weeks and I am going to refeed and then week later off to a wedding and may have my first drink of alcohol for 12 weeks. I then may maintain for a couple of week and then go back on for slim and save to loose the last little bit.

Gosh it has been 3 weeks since I updated this! Well not much has changed really, I'm still battling with the mental side of weightloss. I have had a lot of time off plan so in the last 3 weeks I have STS, lost 3lbs and then STS again. Considering the way I have been eating that is a fair reflection.

I really need to tackle the mental stuff to get through this block. I've ordered a book I've seen recommended about emotional eating as I know that is my problem. Not sure where I'm going from here - I know I will continue to use S&S products but I'm certainly not 100% at the moment. The only thing I know for sure is I'm not giving up:mad:

Wow I needed to update my signiture as I have been so busy have not had time to come on here. Everything is still over well on the slim and save at week 7 I lost 3.5lbs and week 8 2.5lbs. Now lost 34lbs (1lb to get 2.5 stone) in 8 weeks so well pleased with that and I am now well under the 12 stone!! I will be refeeding two weeks on Friday and would like my 3 stone if I can.
Everyone keep up the good work

Well done you have done fantastic! I've got 8 more weeks, its exciting when the end is near!!

Xx

Hope everyone is still doing well! I am one week away from refeeding and have half a pound to loose my 3 stone. But was well happy with 5.5lb loss this week. I have today bought a size 14 dress! and to think just 10 weeks ago I was in a size 20!!! well pleased. I am panicing a bit at the thought of coming off the slim and save and eating!!!

You have done amazing hun :) well done!!

That's the scary part but you will be fine, what refeed will you be doing??

I've got another month myself then refeeding slowly Xx

I am going to follow the refeed on the slim and save website and then maintain for a week but unsure what I will follow that week. I may then go back on slim and save to loose another half a stone or join a slimming club for the last bit I am unsure at present what is the best to do.

Back