Jumping ship!!

Thats the beauty of this diet , there is flexibility in it and you never need to feel like you have failed x

Well done on not bingeing hon - you are a JUDDD star! X

You are a saint!!!! What willpower :)

Really pleased for you!!!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone.
I too am thinking of jumping ship. I have been doing CD and reached my initial target of 3 stone on Sunday. Taking me to 11st 12 lbs :eek:)
I'm over the moon to be in the 11's. Honestly have no recollection of when I was last this weight.
Anyway found JUDDD by accident really and had a UP day Sunday, DD Monday and this morning my weight it back to 12 stone exactly
:eek:( I really hoped I'd never back to 12 again and think I might stick with CD for another couple of weeks.
Or do u think if I stick with JUDDD I will still lose weight by the time I've finished 1 week? Thanks
XxX

Hi MrsC (i am also a mrsc lol) I moved over last week from slim and save which is another vlcd similar to.cbridge and I have sts this week. I think its just the vast change from not eating v much to actually eating.something, I mean food weighs something in your belly...I am gonna stick.with it as I love eating this way and we can see what happens next week but I bet its a loss.

Hi, if you come straight off a vlcd it is very common to gain 7lbs as its the Glycogen being replaced in your Liver which weighs about that amount , anyway I came straight from a vlcd to Juddd and lost 2lbs in my first week and so did another member. Thats actually quite impressive , Juddd will fluctuate your weight throughout the week which is why you should only weigh on a weekly basis after a DD, I can't promise you will lose weight after coming from a VLCD in your first week but I can tell you that this diet works, you need patience as its not losses as big as a VLCD and you need faith in the diet so that you eat your cals on the UP days.
My Juddd losses are in bold on my sig, to me this is no longer a diet but a way of eating. I suggest you read as much as you can on alternate day dieting so you understand why eating this way works, then come and join us, we are a lovely bunch lots of new starters feeling exactly how you did :)

Hi MrsC (i am also a mrsc lol) I moved over last week from slim and save which is another vlcd similar to.cbridge and I have sts this week. I think its just the vast change from not eating v much to actually eating.something, I mean food weighs something in your belly...I am gonna stick.with it as I love eating this way and we can see what happens next week but I bet its a loss.
Well done :clap: as I have just previously mentioned you would expect a gain after coming off a vlcd and back to eating so thats brilliant. I would def bet on next week being a loss, so glad you are enjoying and sticking with it x

morning alpy x

MrsC999 said:
Hi everyone.
I too am thinking of jumping ship. I have been doing CD and reached my initial target of 3 stone on Sunday. Taking me to 11st 12 lbs :eek:)
I'm over the moon to be in the 11's. Honestly have no recollection of when I was last this weight.
Anyway found JUDDD by accident really and had a UP day Sunday, DD Monday and this morning my weight it back to 12 stone exactly
:eek:( I really hoped I'd never back to 12 again and think I might stick with CD for another couple of weeks.
Or do u think if I stick with JUDDD I will still lose weight by the time I've finished 1 week? Thanks
XxX

Lol. I'm a MrsC, too!

The others have answered you well. I just wanted ton"weigh in" with give it another few weeks. Add in some fitness and continue to drink your water.

This should not only help you lose weight (as I am averaging few enough calories between the up and down to generate a loss), but it should "fix" your metabolic rate which gets drastically slowed by a VLCD.

JUDD is a more realistic - natural - way of losing or maintaining weight. Our bodies were not designed to be fed on a regular basis - that is why we store fat. Reducing your daily intake a day here or there will cut your overall consumption, but since you are not doing it day after day after day... Your body does not go into "survival mode" and slow it's metabolic processes down.

I hope you give it a proper chance.

Back