JUNE CHALLENGE - EASY DOES IT

Hi Sheila and Daz
yay another challenge ,

please can can I try for 7lb
thank you xx

In for a penny in for a lb :) count me in. Hoped to be a little lighter by now but hey ho its comin off!

Il go for 7lb please... whether thats achieved or not is a different story - birthday at the end of the month.

As always thanks both :) keeps me on track

Hi everyone. Think I need more challenges in my life so I'm going to join in the June one! Hoping for 4lbs off and I weigh in on a Monday so will class the 9th as my first weigh in fact for the month.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

PLease add me I'm going for 10lbs Aim high and all that..... :)
Thanks

Thanks for setting up the new challenge! Can I be put down for 10lbs please? I weigh on Thursdays, will need to book holiday for 12th June.

8 pounds for me please Daz

Thanks

Going to aim for 9lbs which would bring my loss to 1.5 stone. Fingers crossed! x

Hi, I'd like to join this please :)

im starting sw tomorrow and I'd like to lose 10lb for the month. :)

Hi! I have a holiday the first week of June so will expect a gain, can you put me down for 1lb loss for the month which will also put me under my target!!

Could you put me down for 2lb please? I have a 2 week holiday so I'm expecting a substantial gain this month. Would be nice of I could pull it back to a 2lb loss by the end of the month though

Can I join please?! I'd like to lose 10lbs this month. I weigh in on Monday so technically have 5 WI's this month! Thanks!!

I'd like to join in please, if that's ok. I have a target for my holiday in August that means I need to try to aim for 2lbs per week and as I WI on a Monday, there are 5 in June so will go for a target of 10lbs for the month please. Thank you.

Like to try..., 6 lbs please :0)

4lb for me please :)

Back