JUNE CHALLENGE - EASY DOES IT

I need to focus so 7lbs for me please. I'm a Monday weigher! We have a big party planned for the 28th, otherwise it should be a straight forward month

Hiya daz can you put me down for 6 pounds off this month might be tricky birthday month so lots planned but il have a bash :)

Can I join please?? I have a birthday and weeks holiday in June so need the extra motivation! I'd love to have a 6lb loss by the end of the month. Might be wishful thinking, but I'll try my best! Thank you.
Beth :)

10lbs for me please :)

Hi I'd like to get 3lbs off in June please. I Promise to be a bit more present in this one!!!

I'd like to join again please. 3lbs for me. I'm on hols next week so my first weigh in will be on the 14th. Thanks :)

Good luck everyone for June!

Can you put me down for 8lbs this month please?

Thanks xxx

4lbs off for me this morning, 6lbs left to lose on this challenge!

Been offline pretty much most of the weekend, will try to catch up with the challenges in a bit, need to go out for a short while first. Apologies for keeping you waiting ladies. Bear with me.

I'd like to go for 4lbs off this month please? No weigh in for me this week though. Will update Wednesday 11th x

Hi daz and texty have gained 9lb in May so would like that off. Im really going for gold hope not to pull out this month. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back