June - New starters!

Hiya, glad you had a good day :) im back to uni tomo and got a pasta lunch made ready. grapes are quite good when driving too!
I usually need a pick me up around the same time.
Had a good day today too, ready for the month now :)
X

I'm very motivated but struggling for lunch on a red day, salad will get boring quickly. I'm not getting Hung up on things tho harder I try worse my losses get. I'm just going totally with the plan and not trying to cut things out that I think will give me better losses.
I'm weigh in Friday this week. My scales at home broke so I'm using gym scales and Friday is day I can get there

Well done ladies! I have had a good day, very busy at work so feel like I haven't eaten as much as yesterday, i made spaghetti bol with quorn for tea not keen on it so will just have low fat mince next time. Quite enjoying cooking from scratch though as I used to use jars all the time! Need more practice though! I still have my hex a and b to have, I have heard you have to have them to make it work. I have had 6.5syns today. Once I get the hang of my food I am going to start the body magic phase!

Well done ladies! I have had a good day, very busy at work so feel like I haven't eaten as much as yesterday, i made spaghetti bol with quorn for tea not keen on it so will just have low fat mince next time. Quite enjoying cooking from scratch though as I used to use jars all the time! Need more practice though! I still have my hex a and b to have, I have heard you have to have them to make it work. I have had 6.5syns today. Once I get the hang of my food I am going to start the body magic phase!

Well done :)

Quorn used to be popular because it meant you could have the spag and the Bol but with ee you can have it now anyway :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Good Luck everyone!, I started back again all by myself last week. I will be weighing myself this evening hope, I stuck to it really well until weekend and the wine came out :(. I will defiantly be trying a lot harder this week :)

What does everyone think works best?, EE or Red and Green??

Oh man had a rough day today! I had a corporate induction to sit through for 7 hours and there was a free lunch (i didn't have time to make my own), I tried but failed and had 2 little triangle chicken mayo sarnies, a slice of sausage roll and a piece of chocolate cake! I felt sick and bloated afterwards. I haven't been using all my syns so I might be able to cancel it all out with flexisyns! Tonight I have had a pretty good tea tonight. Tomorrow is another day...I think preparation is key!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok , so me and my partner went back to slimming world yesterday... However today we were at a friends for dinner and they did us a pizza each ... A pizza express chicken and pesto ... And chips we I advioded the chips and only arte 3/4 the pizza a improvement for me .... How many syns are in a pizza ? Feeling bad about having so many suns so early in week

Oh man had a rough day today! I had a corporate induction to sit through for 7 hours and there was a free lunch (i didn't have time to make my own), I tried but failed and had 2 little triangle chicken mayo sarnies, a slice of sausage roll and a piece of chocolate cake! I felt sick and bloated afterwards. I haven't been using all my syns so I might be able to cancel it all out with flexisyns! Tonight I have had a pretty good tea tonight. Tomorrow is another day...I think preparation is key!

I can't do this without preparing I fail badly when I have not prepared for the day x

Well I have prepared today lunch ready...all syn free. Just need to think about tea next!

Hello all!!! I'm re-starting, first day was yesterday. I've beet battling weight for about the last 15 years but at the beginning of this year I seemed to 'give up' and put on a massive amount.
Anyway, I'm back and determined to get back on track!
Hopefully we can all help each other :)
Loux

Hi everyone, please could I join in too? I started on Monday night at a class, so day 2 for me, I'm really gonna give this the best go, I've always done Weightwatchers before, but seem so hungry all the time that I just kept going off plan and managed to put a stone on in a year whilst claiming I was on a diet!! I joined a group with a friend from work, so hopefully should really stick with it. Good luck to everyone.xx

Love this thread already, wish I had found it sooner!

I am a re-starter, after loosing 1 and a half stone at the beginning of 2013, putting it all back on by Christmas, loosing 1/2 a stone at the beginning of this year I am now at my biggest :(!

Am also following at home this time as I don't have time to go to group and could find better ways of spending that fiver!

Have had a good few days, I plan my meals at the beginning of the week so don't get side tracked when it comes to dinner time... I also use my slow cooker religiously as this ensures I eat healthy neals without having to stand and cook them after a long day at work!

Good luck to everyone!

Hey how's everyone getting on?

I had a very bad day (Uni work not food) at Uni yest and through all the stress I've stayed on plan and eating well, and lots of water.
I haven't weighed for a bit so Friday morning Is my weigh in.

My scales at home broke and its best thing to happen not jumping on scales every day when I feel I need to know how I'm doing I go on gym ones otherwise I just trust myself my clothes and how I feel.

Hope everyone's having a good June.

Hi everyone

Glad to hear everyone's doing well and good luck to the recent joiners!
Sorry to hear you're having a tough time at Uni, I know the feeling!! Hope the end is in sight.
Weighed in this morning and I am finally back in the 10s! Really pleased but yearning for a treat- I am not a dog and shouldn't reward with food but I could have a curry and stay within syns so I might!
X

Hi everyone

Glad to hear everyone's doing well and good luck to the recent joiners!
Sorry to hear you're having a tough time at Uni, I know the feeling!! Hope the end is in sight.
Weighed in this morning and I am finally back in the 10s! Really pleased but yearning for a treat- I am not a dog and shouldn't reward with food but I could have a curry and stay within syns so I might!
X

Its **** time at moment but I'm keeping my food under control which leaves me feeling in control and much easier to deal with all the work I have to do.

The 10's ace. What was your starting weight? I've got around 4 stone to loose such a long haul

Did you have a curry?

Welcome everyone joining :) x

Its **** time at moment but I'm keeping my food under control which leaves me feeling in control and much easier to deal with all the work I have to do.

The 10's ace. What was your starting weight? I've got around 4 stone to loose such a long haul

Did you have a curry?

Welcome everyone joining :) x

Lol if only I had had a curry.. I've had fish and chips!! Ooops.. It was yummy though :D
I started at 12st2lb and it felt like I was in the 11s for ages! I'm sure the weight will drop off for you, just stick at it :)
Gym tomorrow morning for damage limitation lol.
It's good that you can control food even in times of stress. Food is often the first thing I stop making effort with!
What are you doing at Uni if you don't mind me asking? X

It's always been first thing I go to but I'm trying hard to not let it. If I have a treat I'm now I'm going to try have it at a really neutral time and not off the back of stress if that makes sense?

Oh wow from 12's and your now into 10's that will be me hopefully by crimbo or at least in the 12's.

I like to break into the next stone bracket but then I like the few pounds under so I'm not living on the edge lol

I'm doing peri operative care its to work in anaesthetics and theatre in hospital x

Well done girls! Well done to Rosie too, your doing a great job! Welcome to those who have joined our mission!

I have had an ok day, i must admit i feel like i eat too much, but most of it is syn free so its shouldn't really matter, I haven't weighed myself, but to be honest i don't feel any different at all, my clothes don't feel looser :( I know its only day four and i am just going to stick at it because even if i haven't lost i have had healthier food, and my body might just need time to adjust. I feel like i am constantly in the kitchen though, I get home from work about 5pm and i don't get out of the kitchen till after 7 sometimes 8pm! Tonight i made butternut squash and red pepper soup for my lunch tomorrow. I am struggling to have my HE a and b most days too. I gave in and had a curly wurly tonight!

Well done girls! Well done to Rosie too, your doing a great job! Welcome to those who have joined our mission!

I have had an ok day, i must admit i feel like i eat too much, but most of it is syn free so its shouldn't really matter, I haven't weighed myself, but to be honest i don't feel any different at all, my clothes don't feel looser :( I know its only day four and i am just going to stick at it because even if i haven't lost i have had healthier food, and my body might just need time to adjust. I feel like i am constantly in the kitchen though, I get home from work about 5pm and i don't get out of the kitchen till after 7 sometimes 8pm! Tonight i made butternut squash and red pepper soup for my lunch tomorrow. I am struggling to have my HE a and b most days too. I gave in and had a curly wurly tonight!

Stick at it, I might fit first time ever actually join a class my mum finally has (not that she had much to loose) and she said the thought of a proper weigh in each week is a much bigger pull to stay on track than she ever found muddling through doing it at home. So I might go for it see how my weigh in goes next few weeks

Hi everyone, can I join in too please ?

I'm Becky, 28 and from Yorkshire. I went through a pretty rubbish break up last year and managed to put on about 3 stone with little effort and too much wine & Chinese!

I've got about 6 stone to lose but I know it's not going to disappear overnight. Second weigh in tomorrow and I'm 5 1/2lb down from my start.

Bx

Back