June - New starters!

I know your supposed to cook it in oil but not sure if you can make it without!
Ermm well it started as a bit of a blip but he's struggling to get back on it, giving in to temptation too much and stopped counting syns. He's eating less bread which is good (he's a real bread fiend) and teas are usually sw friendly as I cook. He's wanting to get back into it so maybe I need to kick his ar*e a bit!
They say don't they 'how can I feel so full and still lose' but I think that's the beauty of the plan! Fingers crossed for you for WI- let me know how you get on!
Crust less quiche is a good idea- nice with salad for lunch or as a snack. I've read some people using a slice of ham as the crust/muffin tin liner to make mini ones? Sounds good! Xx

That's a good idea, I've been eating ham and cottage cheese for breakfast, I picked it up when I visited Poland and I like it.

I'm over moon. But no I need to try bit harder this week.

3lb until my half stone

1lb until I'm under 200lb

And 4.5lb into the 13's back where I thought I was lol x

How you getting on?

It sounds like its spurred you on, which is great :) liking your mini targets too! They always keep me going. How about one or two 'non scale victories'?
I'm doing ok thanks! Went to the pub yesterday and stayed within syns (amazing for me!) tried a new sw recipe of macaroni cheese and it was a hit for both me and OH (unheard of) and had a good food day so far. Tea at OH parents- I think they are doing steak and chips but they use an actifry so I have allocated syns for oil. If I can resist pudding I've cracked it ;-) xx

It sounds like its spurred you on, which is great :) liking your mini targets too! They always keep me going. How about one or two 'non scale victories'?
I'm doing ok thanks! Went to the pub yesterday and stayed within syns (amazing for me!) tried a new sw recipe of macaroni cheese and it was a hit for both me and OH (unheard of) and had a good food day so far. Tea at OH parents- I think they are doing steak and chips but they use an actifry so I have allocated syns for oil. If I can resist pudding I've cracked it ;-) xx

How you do a macaroni cheese, I've done a carbonara before but never even thought a mac cheese would work.

NSV are to survive meadow hall tomorrow on plan. Eating out there is my main reason I go.
And to

Re meadow hall- the jacket potato stand there is nice, they have beans and cottage cheese and the butter is served separate if this helps? I find frankie and bennys hard to resist!
As for pudding, his dad is diabetic so technically there shouldn't be one and we try not to participate if there is so as not to encourage it!
Sw macaroni cheese (makes 2 portions, free if using cheese as Hexa)
cook 150g pasta, drain and set aside
Mix together: 1 egg, 1/2 tsp mustard, 100g ff yoghurt/fromage frais, 200ml veg stock, 3tbsp Tom purée and stir into the pasta with spring onion and halved cherry toms. Top with 60g cheese and whack in the oven til cheese is golden!
I mixed half cheese into sauce and topped with the other half but its up to you. The sauce is lovely and creamy! You can mix some crispy bacon in too, yummy xx

Re meadow hall- the jacket potato stand there is nice, they have beans and cottage cheese and the butter is served separate if this helps? I find frankie and bennys hard to resist!
As for pudding, his dad is diabetic so technically there shouldn't be one and we try not to participate if there is so as not to encourage it!
Sw macaroni cheese (makes 2 portions, free if using cheese as Hexa)
cook 150g pasta, drain and set aside
Mix together: 1 egg, 1/2 tsp mustard, 100g ff yoghurt/fromage frais, 200ml veg stock, 3tbsp Tom purée and stir into the pasta with spring onion and halved cherry toms. Top with 60g cheese and whack in the oven til cheese is golden!
I mixed half cheese into sauce and topped with the other half but its up to you. The sauce is lovely and creamy! You can mix some crispy bacon in too, yummy xx

Yum I'm trying this.

Do! It's really tasty, I may have it again tomorrow lol. I've worked out I've had 18.5 syns today, whoops! Limit them tomorrow and plenty of super free I think. It could have been worse though. They did a fruit salad for pudding! Wahey xx

Oh that's brilliant, it's so much easier when it works out like that.
When is wi tomorrow? X

No it's on a weds eve! So I have today to pull it back. Considering I've been following sw and know it works, and I've stuck to plan very well for me, I'm bloody nervous! It's ridiculous lol.
There's a group nearer me that's on a Tuesday morning that I might drop into sometime. I prefer to WI in the morning! But I'm going with a friend at the mo xx

No it's on a weds eve! So I have today to pull it back. Considering I've been following sw and know it works, and I've stuck to plan very well for me, I'm bloody nervous! It's ridiculous lol.
There's a group nearer me that's on a Tuesday morning that I might drop into sometime. I prefer to WI in the morning! But I'm going with a friend at the mo xx

I was really nervous, and for me seeing ppl put say 4lb on and then week by week goal is to get that off again I see how hard I made it for myself when I messed about at home.

I wonder if groups are going to start to get busy on run up to end of the year and New Years resolutions.

Back