Just finished the Twilight books...

I just bought the first two from Tesco for £7. Started Twilight at lunchtime and I am hooked already! I saw the film and enjoyed it so I am looking forward to reading all the books.

For anyone who likes that kind of book, Kelley Armstrong is a brilliant writer incorporating werewolves into most of her books and witches and vampires and ghosts! A great author.

I absolutely LOVE the twilight series- I read all 4 books in the space of about a week, I was just completely hooked and then went to the Cinema twice to see it haha!
I now cant wait for the second film but i agree with you, the books are alot better, you get to use your own imagination.
I really hope that Breaking Dawn is not the final book :-( but i have read a snippet of the new book she was writing where it is all from Edwards perspective- cant wait for Stephenie Meyers next project!!!

Sammy x

ooh im a twimum lol I read the books when they first one came out in 05 and was hooooked

I didnt like the film so much though i kept pointing out where they had missed bits and added bits

its a shame that according to stephanie meyer breaking dawn was the last book :( she says she is going to publish midninght sun and is thinking of doing the other 3 (new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn) all from edwards point of view like Midnight Sun is his view of twilight..

although Robert pattinson is gorgeous if a little young for me damm :(

I heard all the huge hype about Twilight film, but it wasn't until about a month after or two that i actually decided to check what it was all about, i dislike seeing films before i've read the books, don't know why, just like knowing the whole story i guess, as i feel films forget a lot of the detail that is shown in books. Anyway totally addicted of course! Loved every single one, New Moon being my favourite though! Check out The Host too by S.M and also House of Night series by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast... amazing and like Twilight too :)

I loved all 3 twilight books and now i'm in the middle of reading The Host and at first thought ugh its a bit hard going, then predicatable but now can't put it down!

I loved all 3 twilight books and now i'm in the middle of reading The Host and at first thought ugh its a bit hard going, then predicatable but now can't put it down!

I was the same with the host, really couldn't get into it, took me like a week to read the first couple of chapters, but then it got interesting and i read the rest in a day! :D Amazing book once you get into it, just a tad confusing to begin with!

So far I've only read the first two books in the Twilight Saga. I really liked the first one. The second one, I felt, kinda dragged. Many times I felt irritated with Bella's character. I'm looking forward to the New Moon movie, though. The trailors seemed more promising than the book itself.

So far I've only read the first two books in the Twilight Saga. I really liked the first one. The second one, I felt, kinda dragged. Many times I felt irritated with Bella's character. I'm looking forward to the New Moon movie, though. The trailors seemed more promising than the book itself.

Only two weeks to go till new moon!!!!!! Definitely dragging the OH there with me! :D ha his in for a treat :p

Only two weeks to go till new moon!!!!!! Definitely dragging the OH there with me! :D ha his in for a treat :p

I must admit I've taken the day off as annual leave and booked my tickets :cool: I'm seeing it at 11.45 in the morning, then that evening taking my two eldest girls to see it! :eek::flirt2:

I must admit I've taken the day off as annual leave and booked my tickets :cool: I'm seeing it at 11.45 in the morning, then that evening taking my two eldest girls to see it! :eek::flirt2:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

omg not fair! :( can i sneak along? lol! :D I don't know when I'm seeing it yet, might wait for the sudden rush to die down first though! :p

I LOVE TWILIGHT.
Book 4 was defo my fav. I can't believe we've gotta wait like 2 years to see it in film format.

Edward is divine!!!

Last edited:
Ooooooh they can be my next series, I'm on the second of the house of night series at the mo and loving them although i've just discovered there's still 6 books not written in the series, so I may cry.

I've probably only read 2 books in my life, and they were back in my school days lol. But I was so tempted by everyones reactions to Twighlight that i've just bought the first book. On the third chapter... hoping to get into it a bit more... :p

Ive just finished reading the 3rd book,gotta buy breaking dawn but its my birthday in a few weeks so i might wait.Ive read spoilers and to be honest im quite gutted already with the 4th one and ive not even read it yet lol.

xxx

Noooooooooo don't be gutted.
The 4th one is the best in my opinion.
I loved every page.
Read it in about 3 days, my whole life went on hold.... well apart from I let Beyonce sing for me one of the nights. lol!

X

Back