Just finished the Twilight books...

i am 29 years OLD i apsolutly love the books and the movies, and rob pat yum yum yummi. i no im a saddo but i cant help it. i also love the true blood books their a bit more grown up i think theyre my fave at the mo, would love if the eas a new one comming out i have read all the rest ten times over!! go between the twilight books then true blood, cant seen to get into anything else at the mo vamps on the brain!!

hehe im 28 and love the books too, Jake is my fav though.

I was browsing around the internet and found the Stephanie Meyer official website. She is working on the fifth book at the moment, called Midnight Sun, and recently a rough draft was leaked onto the internet. She has decided to post it on her website for people to read if they want to.

Here is the link if anyone is interested...

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Midnight Sun

It is the first part of Twilight but from Edward's perspective.

Enjoy!

AJ

ooooooooooooohhh how good does that book sound????
I hope it is released soon, as Ive just finished breaking dawn and watched all the films! I need my twilight fix!!!! lol

I love the twilight books too and I'm 31 :rolleyes:
Breaking Dawn is my favourite, so can't wait for the movies to come out.

I'm a sucker for true love romances so Bella and Edward for me.

Hey Sparkles,

I read Midnight Sun on her web page a couple of months ago and thought it was fab, you should check it out :D

ooh midnight sun is so good,its wrote from edwards perspective,so you get to see how he was feeling at the start. :D

it was a project that stephanie was doing and it would have ended up being published but somebody got hold of it and leaked it on the net. :)

ooh midnight sun is so good,its wrote from edwards perspective,so you get to see how he was feeling at the start. :D

it was a project that stephanie was doing and it would have ended up being published but somebody got hold of it and leaked it on the net. :)

Yeah i saw that on her website...hope she releases the whole book!

i hope she releases it too :) have you read the second short life of bree tanner?

ive had the host on my to read pile for ages and havent got round to it!

:D

You get about a third of the way through the first book with Midnight Sun.

I really like The Host & Bree Tanner too, I heard they were going to make them into movies when Twilight is done.

Hi sparkles,you'll have to let me know what fallen is like,i saw that in asda today :D

Thanks Sparkles,i'll get it tomorrow then..the 30th..thats only a week away! :)

ive got the immortals to read too! im reading sooooo much teen horror and vampire stuff at the moment,i had a look in waterstones the other day and there didnt seem anything appealing in the adult vampire section,other than true blood..:D

ive read all the true blood books,loved them. i got fallen although i probably wont start reading that yet as im still trying to finish off the vampire diaries before the new book comes out..ive read the first 2 immortals,got the 3rd one to read and the forth is out soon...

sooooo much to read and there isnt enough time...ive also got 2 books to read in a set..one of them is called linger i think,the cover is black and white...ive had the first one months and not read it..my cousin said i could borrow her other vampire collection,i think its about a vampire finishing school and a girl called zoe..the first one is called marked i think....

i must sort out my books actually :D

Marked is good. That is the first book of the House of Night series. Next book isn't out until January next year. booooooooooooooo!!

Am reading the Morganville vampire series at the moment, they're good books. Newest one is out 1st November so not long to wait for that.

I need a new series to start on because all of the others I have read and am awaiting the authors to hurry up. ha ha

whats the house of night series like?

Back