Just like Mariah

I need to do my meal planning for the week.

Has anyone got something exciting I can make (not fishy)?

XxX

What do fancy and ill find you a recipe!xx

Fruity chicken and rice
Mix cooked chicken chunks with boiled rice and fresh orange segments, diced apple, halved grapes and diced cucumber.

Moroccan chicken
Top skinless chicken fillets with lemon juice, cumin, cinnamon and paprika and grill until cooked. Serve with cous cous chopped red onion, tomatoes garlic, flat leaf parsley and mint

Chicken tikka and rice
Cook some birds eye frozen vegetable rice (half syn per 100g) and top with chicken tikka fillets

Chunky chicken pasta salad
Put strips of mixed peppers and thinly sliced onions in a non stick frying pan and cover, turn up the heat until it sizzles, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes. Add crushed garlic and cook for further 10 minutes. Sprinkle in red wine vinegar and seasoning. Remove from heat. Mix in cooked boiled pasta, cooked chicken chopped parsley and basil

Right there's some simple ones for now i will find more for you tomorrow when Im on the pc xx

Saturday

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix, milk (HEXA)

Lunch/tea: Toby carvery ( had lots if veg and only 2 small roast potatoes. Turkey would have been HEXB)

Syns: small Yorkshire 5/6 and small amount of gravy 3/4?

Diet coke to drink
Mullerlight as snack later in the eve

why would the turkey have been HEXB? im a new starter and still getting to grips but this has confused me i thought most meat were free or you count them as syns?

Aimee1691 said:
why would the turkey have been HEXB? im a new starter and still getting to grips but this has confused me i thought most meat were free or you count them as syns?

It may have been a green day, in which case turkey would be a Heb x

Thanks for those ideas Emma :)

Friday:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (HEB) and milk (HEA)

Lunch: Batchelors beef rice with kidney beans

Tea: Chicken and bacon hotpot (HEB & 4 syns)

Have had 4 pint glasses of water today!

Might have a muller in a mo

Wanna have some red days next week. Apart from ham/chicken salad, what can i have for lunch? my mind has gone blank :/

Red days - how about making a veggie soup?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I quite often have chicken or turkey, stirfried at teatime with veggies, and take leftovers for lunch the next day.

Or beef chunks & pepper kebabs are good cold :)

Oorrr ham & broccoli quiche?

Ps hello, I'm Jenny. :)

I quite often have chicken or turkey, stirfried at teatime with veggies, and take leftovers for lunch the next day.

Or beef chunks & pepper kebabs are good cold :)

Oorrr ham & broccoli quiche?

Ps hello, I'm Jenny. :)

Hi Jenny

Thanks for that, im just planing my next weeks meals and shopping list :)

Hope youre all good xxx

Ok I just wanna give up :(

I've tried to have some red days and f**ed it up!

Saturday I ended up with about 20 syns and yesterday I reckon was the same!

I can't do this bloody dieting lark! I feel so down. I need to get this weight off for my own health and it's not working!!!!

Deep breath!

And again!

Stick with it!

Draw a line under the weekend. Move on, today is another day.

I know, as I've had far more syns on Friday night than you've had over the weekend.

Don't panic and don't worry. Try to keep things simple. Just remember to have your super free foods with each meal.

Thank you, I feel so fed up, I really think I should have lost weight last week, I did so well.

I don't know if I can carry on if I don't lose anything this thursday :(

Thank you, I feel so fed up, I really think I should have lost weight last week, I did so well.

I don't know if I can carry on if I don't lose anything this thursday :(

I agree with arctic. Draw a line, move onto the next day.

At the end of the day hun even if the losses aren't showing on the scales at the moment... they will. Go through all your books, make sure you are following everything well, mix up your days a bit with red/green and experiment with them see if either of them can trigger any losses?

But like I said... as disheartening as it can be, think of how healthy you are being and that your body can only feel better for a healthy eating plan and naturally some weight loss should follow that.

Don't lose heart, you are doing fabulously just being n this journey :)

Katie xxx

Totally agree with others. Draw a line. Re read your books and keep at it!

You are brand new to it so you're going to mess up etc. my first week I gained as I'd not read my books! Next week I lost 8 lbs!!!

Please keep going and keep coming on here as its so supportive :)

I agree with arctic. Draw a line, move onto the next day.

At the end of the day hun even if the losses aren't showing on the scales at the moment... they will. Go through all your books, make sure you are following everything well, mix up your days a bit with red/green and experiment with them see if either of them can trigger any losses?

But like I said... as disheartening as it can be, think of how healthy you are being and that your body can only feel better for a healthy eating plan and naturally some weight loss should follow that.

Don't lose heart, you are doing fabulously just being n this journey :)

Katie xxx

Totally agree with others. Draw a line. Re read your books and keep at it!

You are brand new to it so you're going to mess up etc. my first week I gained as I'd not read my books! Next week I lost 8 lbs!!!

Please keep going and keep coming on here as its so supportive :)

Look at it this way, last week (Thurs-Thurs) I managed 20 syns for the whole week and only lost a pound??

Sometimes it just doesn't figure the way you want it to?

C'est la vie!

Thanks everyone :)

I really appreciate your support, gonna wake up tomorrow with a fresh start.

So food for Sat (Red) was :

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA)

Lunch: Ham whilst walking round asda

Snack: mugshot cause i was starving (13 1/2 syns on red day) Quavers (5 syns)

Tea: Steak, mushrooms, sugarsnap peas, green beans, carrots, SW wedges

Diet coke

Food for Sunday (Red):

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (HEB), milk (HEA)

Lunch: Bacon, eggy bread (6 syns)

Tea: Beef, Courgettes, carrots, red cabbage, brocolli, butternut squash, mini yorkshire (2 1/2 Syns) gravy (1 1/2 syns)

Diet coke

5 Jaffa cakes (12 1/2 syns)

Monday Green day:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB) milk (HEA)

no lunch, spent 4 hours walking round a garden center and mini zoo at infant speed

Tea: Spagetti Carbonara

Back