Step 1 Sole Source Kate's Daily Diary

I can sympathise - the scales are a temptation for me too. What I do is drink a glass of water before I go near to avoid wanting to weigh with water on board! It (nearly always) works!

Hope you've had a good weekend xx

Had a cracking weekend ta! And a psychology exam yest that went well. Weigh in today and another 3lb down. :) most importantly tho...in the past week, I've resisted icecream and fish and chips on the beach, Cornish pasties, been on two 'meals' out with drinks with friends, had two family BBQs this weekend (one where my lovely sil brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!) and I've still been TOTALLY 100% SS! I am very proud of myself and even beginning to enjoy nights out without alcohol more than with. It's all just habit and I've realised that as long as I tell people why I can't eat/drink they're generally fine and it's not an issue at all. Also loving that soda water is free in most places...am saving a fortune. ;) x

Aww..thank you kanga. :) try not to get too hung up on the weight loss tho (easier said than done, I know!) it's sticking to it that's important. I did a sneaky weigh this morning and wished I hadn't...it's totm and I've only lost a lb so far this week despite being 100%. Much easier to focus on what I can actually control! ;) xx

That's a really good way of looking at it, I have previously gotten down hearted when the losses have slowed and I don't want that to happen now.. you're def right that it's the sticking to it that is important. It feels good to be 100%, and I agree it's easier not having to think 'I can have a bit of this etc' getting my packs out in the morning and knowing that is what I have to do is easier :)

I can sympathise - the scales are a temptation for me too. What I do is drink a glass of water before I go near to avoid wanting to weigh with water on board! It (nearly always) works!

Hope you've had a good weekend xx

That's a really good idea too! I need to break the habit of weighing inbetween!

So still 100% but having a hungry day...must be tired. Loving the water flavouring tho...it's a real treat in sparkling water. ;)

Hi Hun, don't lose the faith! I'm feeling a failure today after eating some cheese and ham yesterday :( but we must stay strong! Take care xx

Hi Hun, don't lose the faith! I'm feeling a failure today after eating some cheese and ham yesterday :( but we must stay strong! Take care xx

I'm ok really. Have satisfied myself with a choc orange chewy bar and a cup of peppermint tea. :) you could make worse choices than cheese and ham. How are you? X

I'm ok, just feeling quite tired and cold. I'm weighing in tomorrow so dreading it as I've not been 100%. I've been fine today though so no loss of focus really.

Glad you've had a bar - I'm def getting more tomorrow as they are great :)

Xx

Good, ta...just manically busy. Stuck to the plan tho...despite a hen night and Father's Day including a picnic and dinner out. 100% so far and 6 weeks completed tomorrow! CDC is away this week so no official weigh in but I'll update tomorrow anyhow. How are you? X

Hi Kate - happy six weeks! That's fab! I bet you are noticing the difference in yourself now - I've definitely seen clothing changes!

I'm doing ok, just freezing cold!

Have a great day xx

Hi Kate - happy six weeks! That's fab! I bet you are noticing the difference in yourself now - I've definitely seen clothing changes!

I'm doing ok, just freezing cold!

Have a great day xx

Have definitely dropped a dress size...and that size is definitely 'comfy' now! :) :) and I am so cold too...new experience for me, as am used to a big fatty coat keeping me warm! ;)

Xx

CDC away this week so weigh in at home....5lbs down this week so a grand total of 36lbs in 6 weeks. I am amazed and delighted!! :) :) :)

I am. :) :) :) Excited as one way or the other I will only have another six weeks max on step 1. I'm not expecting anywhere near that rate of loss over the next six weeks tho...I'll be over the moon with another 18lbs. Then comes step 2...which I'm quite excited about. :)

Feeling so tired this week. That's one thing I have really noticed on this diet...it's like crushing exhaustion by the end of the day. Yes I'm busy, but normally cope fine. At the mo I'm ready for bed at half 9 tops!! This morning I could happily just go back to bed. Hoping it passes and I get my energy back. X

Feeling so tired this week. That's one thing I have really noticed on this diet...it's like crushing exhaustion by the end of the day. Yes I'm busy, but normally cope fine. At the mo I'm ready for bed at half 9 tops!! This morning I could happily just go back to bed. Hoping it passes and I get my energy back. X

I feel like that too! I was about to ask about it because I know a lot of people say they have more energy but although I wake and get out of bed fine by early afternoon the yawns start and it wasn't even 8.30 when I looked at the time last night thinking 'it must be bed time'!!

Me three! I'm not used to such crushing tiredness early evening. I've tried rejigging my shakes around but it makes no difference. I'm in bed by 9 most nights, and I'm going earlier tonight!

Still, it is worth it. Xx

Defo worth it. :) loving that my suit was too big today...couldn't get it on a few weeks ago! I sometimes have amazing energy but this week sleep is needed. Good thing is tho, I'd normally just eat to get rid of the tired feeling and try to feel better and kid myself it worked. Much better to actually sleep! :) x

Back