Katie Cupcake's attempt at slimming down!

Hi guys, sorry I was missing yesterday - was helping out by modelling at a bridal charity fair! It was a long day (got home at 10pm), but was fun. Met some nice people too! I was so glad I was prepared and took some tea with me, as the other girls didn't end up eating and were starving! Yesterday's food:

B: Berries with ff yogurt and watermelon

L: HEXA cheese and marmite omelette with rocket salad, an apricot

T: Pasta salad with quark sauce (with BBQ spices, onion and tomato added in - yum!), apricots, 2 HEXB Alpen lights, diet coke

Syns:

Small white wine - 4.5
Cupcake (free sample!!) - 10

TOTAL: 14.5

I didn't manage to get my second HEXB in, but I'd have been eating it for the sake of it at that time of night so I had to just leave it.

Today's food:

B: HEXB oats, berries, banana, ff yogurt, lots of water as I was weirdly thirsty!!

L: Jacket potato with beans and HEXA cheese, few pieces of fruit, HEXB Alpen/almonds

T: "Big mac in a bowl" and watermelon after - need to pack in some superfree as it was a bit less than it should be with lunch!

Syns:

Cheese: 3 (20g light)
Big mac sauce - says 1 but let's say 2 (I like a lot!)

I also lost 2.5lb at WI this morning :D woohoo!! First loss in a while lol x

Argh there are photos of me in bridal lingerie from the show last night on facebook!!! Totally didn't expect anyone i know to see them lol. But i've decided to stand up and be proud, as I always encourage other women to do, but never do myself! By the way, don't worry, they're not revealing, we had to wear leggings under as there were kids there lol x

Wow, check you out being a model! That's really cool :D Sounds like you had fun too. And score on the free cupcake ;)

I really need to try this big mac in a bowl thing I think!

Woohoo on the 2.5 loss as well. Brilliant :D xx

Morning all! I had a nice weekend - I wasn't completely on plan this weekend as we went to a food festival, but I could've been a lot worse, so I'm ok with that. Today's food:

B: 1/2 tin of beans on HEXB wm toast, banana.

L: SW quiche and salad, HEXB alpen light/almonds, strawberries, cherries and an apple.

T: I'll probably make some sort of mixed bean chilli with quorn, will have to see what we've got in. I'm working down our food as we're going away later in the week!

Back