ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Tomorrow is a new day.. Gonna go food shopping, make sensible choices with my meals and see what Thursday holds for me!

I am off work next week (5th nov) was supposed to be going to scotland to see my gran but thats fallen through and i am gutted.. A week at home it is! Gonna be crap!

Only positive is i am off work, if i am staying local i can focus on getting down the gym and getting that gym bug again! Night all.. Dreading work tomorrow *sigh* xx

Here to follow and join in!

Read through yr full diary and was very encouraging to read about everyone's losses - especially as its 7 weeks till Christmas! :)

I very wrongly followed WW for the first time last week and totally messed it up with a gain so its a new week today!!

I too am off this week as I'm a teacher :) its going to be a long food week! Lol xx

Here to follow and join in!

Read through yr full diary and was very encouraging to read about everyone's losses - especially as its 7 weeks till Christmas! :)

I very wrongly followed WW for the first time last week and totally messed it up with a gain so its a new week today!!

I too am off this week as I'm a teacher :) its going to be a long food week! Lol xx

hiya Cai,

lots of teachers on here isnt there...i always wonder if one of my old teachers will pop up lol!
do u go t a class? How did u 'mess up' u will get the hang of it! i dint think i would but now love WW lol
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
hiya Cai,

lots of teachers on here isnt there...i always wonder if one of my old teachers will pop up lol!
do u go t a class? How did u 'mess up' u will get the hang of it! i dint think i would but now love WW lol
xxx

I don't go to class - not got the money at tho mo but maybe in the new year!
I did SW for so long so I haven't got used to the freedom! I have even out for 3 meals and 4 days inc 2 puddings. On the day I didn't have a meal out I did go out drinking and some take away fell into my mouth! Lol.
But the whole 'no food is off limits' was stretched without the full moderation thing lol.

Anyway, getting over that and moving on now - after all, 3 meals out and drinking is def not my usual eating pattern! And I did enjoy! Lol. We've gotta live haven't we?! Lol xx

Ah cai it's ok it's a new week, just look at is as your farewell to pre ww life!xx

haha yep and thats why u have ur 49 weekly so if u have days like that they are there!

i did SW infact alot of us have come over 2 WW from SW! i did well onSW but it stopped but i no why its coz of the no portion control so i had heaps of rice/pasta/potatoes and i cnt eat all that lol!

have a good half term and if u a=start a diary i'll b sure t follow
xx

thiswillbeit said:
Ah cai it's ok it's a new week, just look at is as your farewell to pre ww life!xx

Thanks!' You switched for SW to WW didn't u? It's just a diff way of thinking :) xx

SammieAnn87 said:
haha yep and thats why u have ur 49 weekly so if u have days like that they are there!

i did SW infact alot of us have come over 2 WW from SW! i did well onSW but it stopped but i no why its coz of the no portion control so i had heaps of rice/pasta/potatoes and i cnt eat all that lol!

have a good half term and if u a=start a diary i'll b sure t follow
xx

Thanks - yeah it's the portion control I think and even now, I can eat a load which hasn't helped.

I do have a diary in te silver section. I need the title changing as it implies a SW diary and now of course it is WW lol xx

Omg everyone in the office is ordering mcdonalds! Ive said no! Cant leave the office as i have a report to finish by the end of today! This is sooooo stressful. Ahhhh the smells :(

Food diary so far:

Breakfast:
Oat so simple rasp porridge 3pps
Skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch:
Salmon and potato salad from m&s 6pp
Mango and pineapple 0pp
Diet coke: 0pp

Dinner:
That leaves 16pp for dinner i dont know whether to use all these or go slightly under after the weekends food and drink??

I am yet to decide.. Was thinking Caesar salad but wouldnt mind something warm for dinner! I'll decide after the food shop later today!

Planning to go spinning tonight also for an hour depending on whether i get this report finished in time or not :)

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Haha the smells worst thing isn't it! When carl or lucas has something and I say no but I can smell it I crave bad! But weldone for sayin no go u!!
Xx

Well done to you for saying no to McD's :) and good luck at spinning... I did that once (when I was fit I'd like to add) and it nearly killed me!!

Thank you.. It was actual torture but i have in mind a dress i want to wear towards the end of the month its quite tight at the minute and i want to look nice. Stuffing my face with mcdonalds wont make me look nice :( i wish it did haha!

Ive brought my work laptop home to finish off some work it unlikely il go spinning tonight BUT I will tomorrow for sure! I feel absolutely drained from work today. This weather doesn't help.. Out in the morning in dark cold.. Back home in the dark and cold!

Update on my diary:

Dinner:
Mum made a curry and I grilled her about the ingredients lol!

Chicken and veg curry
Pataks rogan josh paste: 2pp
Chicken: 3ppt
Rice: 6ppt
Tinned tomatoes: 0
Carrots: 0
Swede: 0
Boiled potato 50g: 1pp
Spices: 0

Everyone had naans and poppdoms! :'(

I have 4 ppts remaining may have a hot chocolate later. Still feel hungry after dinner..

Thank you.. It was actual torture but i have in mind a dress i want to wear towards the end of the month its quite tight at the minute and i want to look nice. Stuffing my face with mcdonalds wont make me look nice :( i wish it did haha!

Ive brought my work laptop home to finish off some work it unlikely il go spinning tonight BUT I will tomorrow for sure! I feel absolutely drained from work today. This weather doesn't help.. Out in the morning in dark cold.. Back home in the dark and cold!

Update on my diary:

Dinner:
Mum made a curry and I grilled her about the ingredients lol!

Chicken and veg curry
Pataks rogan josh paste: 2pp
Chicken: 3ppt
Rice: 6ppt
Tinned tomatoes: 0
Carrots: 0
Swede: 0
Boiled potato 50g: 1pp
Spices: 0

Everyone had naans and poppdoms! :'(

I have 4 ppts remaining may have a hot chocolate later. Still feel hungry after dinner..

Well done for getting back on it hun, you should be proud of yourself. :) xx

Diversity said:
Well done for getting back on it hun, you should be proud of yourself. :) xx

Thank you, so far so good! Think an early nights on the cards as I feel really hungry! Might have some fruit to take the edge off!

How have you got on today? Today we promised to start again? Xx

Thank you, so far so good! Think an early nights on the cards as I feel really hungry! Might have some fruit to take the edge off!

How have you got on today? Today we promised to start again? Xx

I'm ashamed to say I've blown it once again. :( Reading your diary has inspired me though, I will try my damned hardest to be 100% tomorrow. :)
Is it just me or do you find it harder to be good in the Winter? I always seem to be much hungrier and more likely to be naughty when it's cold lol. xx

Diversity said:
I'm ashamed to say I've blown it once again. :( Reading your diary has inspired me though, I will try my damned hardest to be 100% tomorrow. :)
Is it just me or do you find it harder to be good in the Winter? I always seem to be much hungrier and more likely to be naughty when it's cold lol. xx

You can do it! Start again tomorrow! Small steps! Find some low point/no point snacks too so you feel full throughout the day!

Yes! SO much harder in winter.. All i want is comfort food, carbed up meals and treats! Ive always said if i lived in a hot country id be skinny! I rarely get hungry in the summer or in hot weather.

Here are some quotes for us all..

'If not now, when?'

'Success is the sum of small efforts made day in and day out'

'The difference between try and triumph is a little'

'It took more than a day to put it on and will take more than a day to get it off'

'Do not reward yourself with food, you are not a dog'

'Nothing will work unless you do'

Xx

Back