Katy's Diary

He is indeed... Our paths don't cross anymore though!

Haha! Hello lovelies! I'm here! Love life report- at some point there will be a reunion... Don't know when, but it'll happen! ;)

I've been sticking to it. Got to 16'7 which is nice. My sister can really see the difference in me.

Had to go back to doc as I'm feeling crapperoonie. He reckons it's glandular fever although it's not showing in my blood tests- says that can happen though. So, I'm knackered, look like a hamster and weight falling off me. Started after Christmas on 17'10... So I can't complain. I think some of it's about not being well though!

Work have been ok with me, but I'm sure they'll start to get peed off when they realise I won't be back next week. The sister is being v bossy and telling me to relax and get better... I've got a big year ahead of me!

Off to physio now. Barely got enough energy for that but wouldn't miss for the world! Oouuch... But does me good!

How you all doing?

Haha! Hello lovelies! I'm here! Love life report- at some point there will be a reunion... Don't know when, but it'll happen! ;)

I've been sticking to it. Got to 16'7 which is nice. My sister can really see the difference in me.

Had to go back to doc as I'm feeling crapperoonie. He reckons it's glandular fever although it's not showing in my blood tests- says that can happen though. So, I'm knackered, look like a hamster and weight falling off me. Started after Christmas on 17'10... So I can't complain. I think some of it's about not being well though!

Work have been ok with me, but I'm sure they'll start to get peed off when they realise I won't be back next week. The sister is being v bossy and telling me to relax and get better... I've got a big year ahead of me!

Off to physio now. Barely got enough energy for that but wouldn't miss for the world! Oouuch... But does me good!

How you all doing?

Woo for the upcoming reunion! Get it sorted woman!

Go you for still sticking and losing even though you're ill, that's some determination!! Over a stone down in a month is fabby!! Keep going!

Stuff work, your health is more important so they can be as pissed off as they want. You'll soon be telling them to shove their job where the sun doesn't shine anyway!

xx

I flipping hope so!!! Cxx

Yeah- it's crap. I feel like I have flu and look a bit rank but nothing else visible!

Waif-like! Hahaha... Words that have never been used! ;)

Yeah- it's crap. I feel like I have flu and look a bit rank but nothing else visible!

Waif-like! Hahaha... Words that have never been used! ;)

Hi hun hope u feel better soon! Well done on how much you have lost so far :) great stuff x

Hey! I'm here! I've just been feeling pants. My phone keeps logging me out too and then I forget to log in again!

In dr waiting room again after feeling rubbish. Came off s&s for a few days & still lost a pound! Woop!

How are you all doing? X

Hey! I'm here! I've just been feeling pants. My phone keeps logging me out too and then I forget to log in again!

In dr waiting room again after feeling rubbish. Came off s&s for a few days & still lost a pound! Woop!

How are you all doing? X

Oh hunny that's pap! I really do hope you start feeling better sooner. Sounds like you're still doing fabby with the diet though which is bloody amazing. How much have you lost in total now?

xx

Me too... It's getting boring!

I've lost nearly 2st but haven't been on scales for a while- going to try not to as I get a bit obsessed!

Hey! I'm here! I'm still struggling with post viral fatigue but getting better. Back to work next week!

I've had family bits & bobs going on so been on & off plan but still losing. Slowly, but still losing!

I've been on Facebook more, to be honest- are you girls on the fb group?

How you all getting on today? X

I think it's called slim and save, exante, vlcd losers? It's a secret group so no one sees what you post to it unless they're also a member. X

Back