Katy's Weight Loss Journey with SW!

Thanks hun! Yeah I know, but I've used quite a lot more than I usually do this week so I wanted to have a day where I hardy used any. Plus I need to save some for Wednesday night! My sisters making home made kebabs and nibbles! :)
The lasagne looks burnt on the pic, but I assure you it wasn't! LOL! :D

Its really does look yummy doesn't look burnt to me...i'd make it myself but I can't stand tomato haha

Just use beef stock instead of a tin of tomato!! :) x

UPDATEEEE FOR TODAY; (EE as usual!)

Brunch: Ham salad sammich, made with 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB), lean ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and spread with extra light mayo! (1 syn). 1 Strawberry Muller Light. And a banana!

Dinner: Home made syn free lasagne. Red sauce made from a tin of chopped tomatoes, 2 tsps tomato puree, 1 large onion, 1 leek, 2 handfulls of frozen sliced mushrooms, 1 tsp of lazy garlic, some dried crushed chillies and 1 beef oxo. White sauce made from 1 pot of fat free natural yoghurt, 3 eggs and a good couple of pinches of nutmeg. Layered them up with the pasta sheets and a few layers of fresh spinach. Served with SW chips/wedges and a heap of brocolli! NOM!

Snacks: Apple, slice of lean ham.

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Milky Coffee (HEA) with 1 sugar (1 syn), Water.

Total syns for Sunday: 2!

Very pleased with myself today! :D I wanted a really good day today, and I think I've had that! Of course there is time for me to go to the shop and buy a curly wurly, but I doubt they'll have any, they didn't yesterday :(

Hopefully I can keep this up until Wednesday! :)

Yum yum. That's looks lush will have to give it a go. What yoghurt do you use for the top.

I've been to work at supermarket today too. It was quiet today which is bloody boring.lol.xx

Looks delish, I'm adding this to the list of things you need to make me lol!

Had a lovely day with Mum and Irene, eaten loads but it was all good, I'm impressed with myself, Mark nipped to shop and I didn't even ask him to fetch cake roflmao!

Yum yum. That's looks lush will have to give it a go. What yoghurt do you use for the top.

I've been to work at supermarket today too. It was quiet today which is bloody boring.lol.xx

It was quiet in our shop too, the day DRAGGED! lol!
I use CO-OP healthier choice fat free natural yoghurt. I think it's free, if not it's very low synned.
It was VERY tasty! :)

Looks delish, I'm adding this to the list of things you need to make me lol!

Had a lovely day with Mum and Irene, eaten loads but it was all good, I'm impressed with myself, Mark nipped to shop and I didn't even ask him to fetch cake roflmao!

Glad you had a good day! I had a good day until I went to the shop and bought a mini toblerone and a packet of Mikado! Although I stayed within syns so thats okay! :D

xx

Just popping by to subscribe, as others say definately try to use your full syns especially as you are just starting out. Even 15 syns a day is only about 300 calories which isn't a lot at all! Don't just need to just use them on choc, crisps and biscuits, have some sauces with things or extra bread or cheese or well anything really! Most people get much better losses using all their syns x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks doll! I don't eat much cheese but will start TRYING to put them into my meal rather than using them on chocolate! lol! I find it hard though, which I never thought I'd say. Although I do miss bread a LOT so I might start using some syns on bread a bit. Yum!
Thankyou for subscribing <3 xxx

I am the same don't like cheese by itself has to be melted but it's great to add to lots of meals, whereas before sw I wouldn't really bother adding cheese now I enjoy it :) I have the opposite problem I find it way too easy to use my syns lol this weekend has involved pizza, Ben n jerrys icecream and wine, though only today was really over syns a bit :) its great how flexible it is and once you get into the swing of it you will find what you like using your syns on everyone is different and the plan is so flexible! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am loving it already only been doing it just under 4 weeks. I used to do WW but I would never go back now! My only regret is that I didn't start it sooner!! :)

I'm signing off now, going to watch a bit of TV then go to bed, been up since 7 and I'm pooped! Night all xxx xxx

Ooooo! Cheese and bread, can't buy it in or I'd just troff the lots so abstaining for now rofl! Don't worry too much about syns on wed, I'm not going to be deep frying anything lol!

I use most of my syns of chocolate...well like 6 or so a day (9.5 if i want a caramel egg :p)...i get grumpy without my choccy fix. I'm geting better though, can go a day or so without raiding my freddo and curly wurly supply now haha.

Ally89 said:
I use most of my syns of chocolate...well like 6 or so a day (9.5 if i want a caramel egg :p)...i get grumpy without my choccy fix. I'm geting better though, can go a day or so without raiding my freddo and curly wurly supply now haha.

I'm the same! Choc is about the only thing I use my Syns on I get grumpy without it and as long as its within Syns I don't see why we shouldn't?! X

Hi Kate,
Busy weekend for you working and still sticking to plan.

As far as the Syns debate goes when I count them religiously I go for 105 over the week this allows for over 15's and under 15's.
I also agree with others that the more you have to lose you should use your syns. When you get your weight down you have nothing to cut back if you are not using them.

I had a rubbish weekend but hope to claw some of it back before weigh-in on Wednesday.
Have a good day :)

Thanks Lynda!

And I'm the same as you two, lilbabyfish and Ally!! I love my chocolate - yet I never ate much of it before I got with my fiance! LOL!

I ended up going to shop last night and buying a pack of Mikado and a small Toblerone! So I ended up having a total of 20 syns yesterday! But still only used 47.5 out of 105 syns for the whole week and only have until Wednesday night to go!

I love Mikado. Sooooo glad I found out that they're only half a syn each! NOM!

Talking of Mikado....i bought a pack at lunch and put them in my desk draw. Think that was a mistake, i've had 5 syns worth already.

Okay, here's todays food diary! :D EDITED!

Extra Easy, as usual.

Breakfast: 1 Banana. (Didn't get up until late, so not a full brekkie!)

Dinner: Left over syn free lasagne from last night!

Tea: Smoked haddock, baked in a roasting bag with a bit of milk (HEA) and leeks, jacket potato with a bit of low fat spread (1 syn) and peas.

Supper: (As I finish work laaaate I'm always hungry!) Boiled egg sammich made with wholemeal bread (HEB) and extra light mayo (1 syn).

Snacks: 6 Mikado (3 syns), 2 Toffee Dodgers (9 syns (so not worth it!!!)), Quavers (4.5 syns), Banana, Apple.

Syns for Monday: 18.5!

Total syns for week so far: 66/105 :)

Will edit more when I know more! :D x

Last edited:
I love them Ally! They are totally worth the syns! LOL!

Not when you are trying to save syns for tonight, knew i shouldn't have bought them, can't have my crispy roll tonight now haha

Aww no :( lol! You'll just enjoy it even more tomorrow :D heehee x

Back