Katy's Weight Loss Journey with SW!

Here's the link: LAFrock | Vintage Glamour Fashion | Celebrity Fashion | Photoshoots - Fancy Dress, Party, Clubwear, Marliyn Monroe, Salsa Dress, Latin Dress

I know it's only cheap, but it just so happens that the dress I fell in love with is cheap, so there we have it! LOL
That, with a red petticoat and all red accesories! :D I'm debating ordering it in a size 14 now, so that I have an incentive even more than if I don't get it. Not only that, the last dress I got my heart set on got delisted and I was devastated! :( lol! xx

Yeah go for it. Who cares if its cheap, one of my friends got married last year and she ordered her dress off ebay from somewhere in china for £30 and it was gorgeous. Order it! And go for whatever size you want to be by then, excellent motivation.

Pretty dress! Will be lovely with red :) agreed the weddings what you make of it if the dress happens to be cheap then great more money for other things! I think I would like a Vivien of holloway wedding dress <3 again not expensive by wedding dress standards but who cares! That and some iron fist shoes and I'll be a very happy lady! X

Sorry I missed you, feel shattered, off to bed now with a hot choccy :)

Pretty dress! Will be lovely with red :) agreed the weddings what you make of it if the dress happens to be cheap then great more money for other things! I think I would like a Vivien of holloway wedding dress <3 again not expensive by wedding dress standards but who cares! That and some iron fist shoes and I'll be a very happy lady! X

Thankyou! I love Iron Fist shoes, but I think I've found some that I love! :) Will have my whole outfit by next month at this rate! xD hahaha x

Okay, so yesterday I ended up having a bad day, but only really down to 1 piece of cake. SO... the rest of the week I am going to be super good! :)

Done 30 mins on Wii Fit this morning, all on the hard levels. Quite pleased as my legs are hurting now! Not so great when you've gotta do a 4 hour shift on a kiosk at work later though. Nevermind!!

Food plan for today! EE as per.

B: 1 banana and 1 mullerlight.

L: 2 fish steaks in parsley sauce (4 syns), 1 jacket potato, some brocolli and some sweetcorn.

D: Sausage Casserole, made with low fat sausage, carrots, courgette, onions, 1 tub of passata, 1 tin of chopped tomatoes with herbs and 1 pint of beef oxo stock. (5 syns for sausage!) Served with rice.

Snacks: Grapefruit, Banana, Apple, 1 Peanut Hi Fi Bar (HEB).

Drinks: Water, Pepsi Max, Milky Coffee (HEA) with 1 sugar (1 syn).

Syns for Monday: 10
Syns for week so far: 40/105

Last edited:
Hiya chick, made the mistake of going to costa again, although I did have an black coffee and the stem ginger bikkies were 14.5 for pack, hmmf! The starbucks ones are 6.5 a pack! They should have opened a starbucks at Crystal Peaks instead of costa! Doesn't matter cos I'm planning a syn free tea anyhoo. Your sausage casserole sounds nommy :)

It was REALLY nommy! Quite pleased with myself as I came up with it all by myself. Jono said it was the best he's ever had! :D
You ok? xx

Yep, I'm ok babes, are you? Got some scan bran from Holland & barratts, haven't tried it yet. Our. Tea was lovely too, got some smoked haddock from sainsbury's and made chowder, it was lush. Made enough for 4 but we both had 2 helpings each so none left for tomorrow.

Mark wants pasta tomorrow, don't really fancy it but never mind lol! I'll think of something.

Hey guys, hope you're all okay today :)
I'm sat at work, so I'm sure you're all better than me lol

Todays food plan, extra easy.

B: Banana

L: ?

D: ?

Snacks: Aldi Chicken Cupshot, Banana.

Drinks: Water.

Syns for Sat: None yet.
Syns for week so far: 40/105

As usual, will update throughout the day :)

can bran is horrible plain, but if you make cake with it its pretty nice :)

I really want to try them!

Well today started off okay then ended up having 2 packs of strawberry laces :( and a small toblerone! Just going to eat as little syns as possible for the rest of the week, keep doing my excercise and hope for the best.

Me and OH went for a lovely walk this afternoon/evening, across the old pit and some fields, around a lovely little graveyard into the next village then walked back through the street. I didn't find it at all difficult and my legs didn't hurt after which is a very good improvement to not long ago!!

Back on track tomorrow. Keep forgetting to have my healthy extras. Rah!

Might go to mums tomorrow night to stop me eating everything in sight!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!! xxxx

Hey hun, I found some big boxes of mikados in £1 shop, 2 for £1.50 :D They should last me a while :) Tummy is sore this morning, don't know if it's the scan bran or the fact I'm back at work today and stressing myself out :( Already feeling sick AND they put me on a 12-8 shift, what's that all about!!!! Redone my availability and I'm taking it in to see manager. I do not do afternoons or evenings at the weekend!

That's cool!

Aww no. That sucks :/ you ok? xx

That's a bit rubbish :(

I think I'm deffo gonna try Scan Bran next week!! Will have to find something to go with them though xx

Okay so I'm on my break at work. Today has been a good day so far and am hoping it will stay good!!!

Plan for today; extra easy as per.

B/L: Muller light and Chicken mugshot.

D: Smoked haddock baked in a roasting bag with milk (half HEXA) and leeks, served with jacket potato and veg.

Snacks: Banana, 1wholemeal pitta (HEXB) with 2 eggs and some ham.

Drinks: Water, Tea, 2 sugars (2 syns), Pepsi Max.

Syns for Sunday: 2.

Dont even know how many I've had this week, so going to have as little as possible for the rest of the week!!

Can't wait for next Sunday, get it off cause we're closed as it's easter Sunday! :D

Going for another walk later I think, maybe to the next village through the fields and that. Also going to go on the Wii Fit again tonight!! Woop.

Better get back to work now, hope you're all having a good day :) xxx

Last edited:
Hiya. I can't wait until next week as we're closed too. Although too many choc eggs temptations next week.lol. I might allow myself one whole egg and then that's it.xx

I'm resisting chocolate! But I am really missing cake so might allow myself to have a nice big piece of cake :D xxx

Back