Katy's Weight Loss Journey with SW!

Okay, todays foooood :) Extra easy as per.

B: 5 scan bran (HEB) with 2 Laughing Cow Light triangles (1/3 HEA). Banana.
L: Jacket potato, Beans and 2 rashers of bacon.
D: Chicken Shish takeout and chips! (Going to say 25 syns as I won't be eating the pitta and I dont have any sauce!)

Snacks: Apple, Muller Light, Sweet and Sour Mugshot.
Drinks: Water, Milky coffee (rest of HEA) with 1 sugar (1 syn), Pepsi Max.

Syns for Thursday: 26.

WELL I've not been on here all week and to be honest that's probably a good thing as I wouldnt have been much help to anyone this week.
I've completely gone off the rails, eaten whatever I fancied, and now it's time for WI!
SO off I go to face the music!
Back on the diet as of NOW! :) x

Everyone has a bad week every now and then :) Good luck for WI, hopefully you won't have gained (or if you have it won't be too much)

Hope WI isn't as bad as you think. If it's any consolation lots of folk struggled over the past week think is was the Easter egg effect. :)

if i put on this week i'm gonna blame easter even though i got no eggs and stuck to plan :p

Hiya. Hope weigh in wasn't too bad Hun. It's def Easter . The choc has turned me into the devil I swear.x

Haha! Thankyou guys! :) It's so nice to come back and still have lots of support on here. You're all amazing! :D

I put on 1.5lbs but I'm not mega dissapointed with this as considering what I have eaten, it could have been a lot worse!!

I made a lovely syn-free spag bol for tea for me, oh, sis and bro-in-law, with stuffed mushrooms and roasted tomatoes. Yummy!

Back on 100% this week though, I am determined to lose at least 3lb to put me back to what I had lost, plus another 1.5lbs! I CAN DO THIS! haha :)

I enjoyed every second of eating crap, except I already feel worse off for it :( Going to get back into my excercise tomorrow too, and maybe try Scan Bran again :)

Will put a food diary up again tomorrow :)

Well done you for getting straight back on it . You can do 3lbs no problem. Have a good week.x

Only 1.5...could have been A LOT worse :) And you can lose 3lb+the 1.5lb in one week I bet. You seem to be able to lose it fast unlike some of us xD

Nice positive attitude you will have it again in no time. Everyone went a bit choccy mad at Easter - myself included! X

Ally89 said:
hey, I didn't!

Hehe well done you! Ok everyone except ally :p I kind of wish I had had more than one egg now as then the temptation would be gone lol! X

Hehe well done you! Ok everyone except ally :p I kind of wish I had had more than one egg now as then the temptation would be gone lol! X

I didn't get any eggs, thats the only reason I stayed on plan xD

Katy would you please send some of your optimism my way please, I've still got those pains in my back :(

And thank you for a fab evening, the meal was lovely and now I want some drums so I can practice and not get us kicked off GH lol!

Well done you for getting straight back on it . You can do 3lbs no problem. Have a good week.x

Thankyou hun! :D I hope so!

Only 1.5...could have been A LOT worse :) And you can lose 3lb+the 1.5lb in one week I bet. You seem to be able to lose it fast unlike some of us xD

LOL I've always been lucky when I'm on a diet in that weight does seem to drop off quicky, but I've never gotten anywhere near target before, but I'm determined this time. I have a LOT of weight to lose, so I guess when I've lost quite a bit my weight loss will slow right down. Not looking forward to that bit! :p lmao xxx

Nice positive attitude you will have it again in no time. Everyone went a bit choccy mad at Easter - myself included! X

It's fatal isn't it!? It's just an excuse at the end of the day though, and I'm only cheating myself :( lol!

Katy would you please send some of your optimism my way please, I've still got those pains in my back :(

And thank you for a fab evening, the meal was lovely and now I want some drums so I can practice and not get us kicked off GH lol!

You need to go docs!!! :( And they are pretty fab haha xD

Even when I was 17 and half stone it didn't come off fast for me. Slow metabolism I guess but as long as it comes off eventually xD

Okay, so todays food plan! EE as per usual!

B: Scrambled egg (part HEA milk) on a wholemeal pitta (HEB) with brown sauce (2 syns).
L: Chicken and Mushroom Pasta in Sauce (0.5 syns)
D: Grilled chicken breast, boiled potatoes or SW chips and veg!

Snacks: Muller light, banana, sweet and sour mugshot, pickled onions, very small slice of cake (I'll say 7.5 syns).
Drinks: Pepsi max, water.

Syns for Thursday: 10
Syns for week so far: 10

Last edited:
Thanks hun!

Todays food; EE as per usual :)

B: Muller light.
L: Wholemeal pitta (HEB) with scrambled egg made with a bit of milk (part HEA) and brown sauce (2 syns).
D: Butterbean and Olive chicken in a tomato sauce, served with rice. (2 syns for olives)

Snacks:
Drinks: Tea with 2 sugars (2 syns), Pepsi Max.

Syns for Friday: 6
Syns for week so far: 16/105

you added me on facebook xD I looked at the friend request for like 5 mins before I realised who it was haha

Back