Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Ladies feeling a bit better today thanks but still have a cough. I've been having some HALLS sugar free cough sweets. Does anyone know if they have any syns pls ?

Halls, Mentho-Lyptus Lozenges, Sugar Free, all varieties , 32g pack
4​
on all plans Kay x

Halls, Mentho-Lyptus Lozenges, Sugar Free, all varieties , 32g pack

4​
on all plans Kay x

Thanks Sheila, I will syn them, was hoping they would be free :rolleyes: nevermind.

Kay xx

Morning all. I've woken up this morning feeling really hungry. I'm craving junk food. I think the carb monsters in my stomach have woken up :eek: . Why does this have to happen on a Monday, I have weigh in tomorrow, I could really do with a normal day :rolleyes: . I hope my cravings don't get the better of me.

Distract yourself, paint ypur nails, read a book, do the ironin, get out the house....anything. Step away from the biscuit tin :)
Hope you feel better xx

Distract yourself, paint ypur nails, read a book, do the ironin, get out the house....anything. Step away from the biscuit tin :)
Hope you feel better xx

Thanks, I just wrote on your diary :D . Yes I will probably go for a walk, I need to do some sort of body magic if I want to see a loss tomorrow, haven't done any all week :rolleyes: . When I'm back I think I'll make my syn free veg soup. I normally make it in batches and then freeze. It lasts me all week and kills my hunger pangs.

Hi Bcp :p glad you found me. How are you today and how's your daughter ?

Kay xx

I am fine and dandy.... the daughter is doing much better..... I am waiting for her arriving here to pick up the grandson... I will be smacking her botty.... he was only supposed to stay saturday night and be picked up yesterday.... I didn't hear from her till 11am this morning.... Ooooo that's the door bell now ... speak soon

I am fine and dandy.... the daughter is doing much better..... I am waiting for her arriving here to pick up the grandson... I will be smacking her botty.... he was only supposed to stay saturday night and be picked up yesterday.... I didn't hear from her till 11am this morning.... Ooooo that's the door bell now ... speak soon

okkie tokkie speak soon, glad your daughter is much better, I wrote on your diary too :D xx

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
SW Full English Breakfast (scrambled eggs, syn free quorn sausages (from asda), beans, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms) - I was well hungry, could have eaten a horse :p
x 1 Orange

Lunch -
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot - Free
x1 Muller Fat Free Vanilla & Coconut Greek Yogurt

Dinner -
Syn Free Mixed Veg soup with a green salad

Drinks -
2L bottle of water
fennel tea
peppermint tea

I have weigh in tomorrow. Feeling nervous :confused: . Don't know what to expect. Couldn't do any body magic this week and it's my TOTM. When I look at how much I need to lose this year 1 lb a week seems like it will take me forever :sigh: , but I guess I have to fix my mind on the short term goals. I would like to lose half a stone each month if possible, any slower than will get me down a bit. My health hasn't been great lately, so hoping that picks up so I can resume some body magic and make these losses really happen :rolleyes: .

I have weigh in tomorrow. Feeling nervous :confused: . Don't know what to expect. Couldn't do any body magic this week and it's my TOTM. When I look at how much I need to lose this year 1 lb a week seems like it will take me forever :sigh: , but I guess I have to fix my mind on the short term goals. I would like to lose half a stone each month if possible, any slower than will get me down a bit. My health hasn't been great lately, so hoping that picks up so I can resume some body magic and make these losses really happen :rolleyes: .
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I am guilty of expecting to loose loads of weight overnight but it doesn't happen like that does it (unfortunately). Patience is a virtue so they say...........

You will do it kay, how much do you have to lose? All those 1 pounds will soon add up xx

Thanks Rae Rae. I currently weigh 13.7 stones I want to get down to 9 stones by Christmas this year. I would have liked to get there by my birthday in June but I think I'm being too optimistic there. Xmas is more likely. So all in all I have about 4 1/2 stones to lose :rolleyes: seems like a long way away.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I am guilty of expecting to loose loads of weight overnight but it doesn't happen like that does it (unfortunately). Patience is a virtue so they say...........

Thanks Lindsey I hope I've lost at least 1 lb . Yes patience is the key. I love this quote `God please grant me the gift of patience ...but please hurry ' :p .

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
SW Full English Breakfast (scrambled eggs, syn free quorn sausages (from asda), beans, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms) - I was well hungry, could have eaten a horse :p
x 1 Orange

Lunch -
Chicken & Sweetcorn Mugshot - Free
x1 Muller Fat Free Vanilla & Coconut Greek Yogurt

Dinner -
Syn Free Mixed Veg soup with a green salad

Drinks -
2L bottle of water
fennel tea
peppermint tea

good food day again. Have you had any healthy extras today?

your food has been good. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Sure you will be fine xx

Hi Kitty, I normally have milk with my coffee but I had herbal tea instead today. Also I'm always having x2 wm breads for brekkie but I skipped today, so no HE's today. I do like cheese I usually buy the low low brand they do a chilli flavour its yummy on crackerbread. How has your day been so far ?

Kay xx

Thanks Rae Rae. I currently weigh 13.7 stones I want to get down to 9 stones by Christmas this year. I would have liked to get there by my birthday in June but I think I'm being too optimistic there. Xmas is more likely. So all in all I have about 4 1/2 stones to lose :rolleyes: seems like a long way away.

You'll do that no problems, slow and steady wins the race, I'm learning that now :)

Hi Kitty, I normally have milk with my coffee but I had herbal tea instead today. Also I'm always having x2 wm breads for brekkie but I skipped today, so no HE's today. I do like cheese I usually buy the low low brand they do a chilli flavour its yummy on crackerbread. How has your day been so far ?

Kay xx

You've just reminded me, I've got a pot of that in the fridge. Will add it to some pasta and veggies . Will leave it tho until I NEED a cheese fix and comfort food. I'm a proper cheese o'holic!!

Back