Kay's journey to health and happiness

Aww thank you ladies for your lovely messages ;) . I've had quiet a stressful week this week :eek:, lots going on,which ended in star week and lots of chocolate cake in my mouth :(. Oh well, I hope not to have a gain on Monday, will settle for a sts. Will try and pop back later if I can, otherwise have a lovely weekend everyone and I'll be back on here on Monday to report my result ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello my dear! Sorry you've had a rubbish week :( don't worry about the chocolate cake, it's been done, enjoyed and yummed ;) just draw a lovely clean line and get back to it, this has got to fit around stressful situations/life/star week/everything so you will be just fine I'm sure! You are totally fabulous and a definite inspiration so I'm sure you don't need me telling you all of this anyway haha :p

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ruth
X

Aw Kay not to worry, hope you are feeling better and will cross my fingers for you. I am a Monday weigher too! X

Hello hun :), thank you so much, I did pick myself up in the end :D . Good luck to you too for weigh in today, hope you smash it ! :whacky068:

Kay xx

Hello my dear! Sorry you've had a rubbish week :( don't worry about the chocolate cake, it's been done, enjoyed and yummed ;) just draw a lovely clean line and get back to it, this has got to fit around stressful situations/life/star week/everything so you will be just fine I'm sure! You are totally fabulous and a definite inspiration so I'm sure you don't need me telling you all of this anyway haha :p

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth :), the cake was definitely yummy and worth it . I think I just had the star week blues :rolleyes: . I hope your having a lovely time hun, and thank you for your lovely words. Not sure if I'm an inspiration to many right now, after having gained everything I lost on SW :confused:. More like an inspiration for wanting a pot belly :p.

Kay xx

Weigh in day today, and I've lost 1 lb. Happy with that, after having chomped on a Victoria sponge cake and a chocolate fudge cake over the weekend :eek::D . I'm now in a new stone bracket and 1 lb away from my half stone sticker :0clapper::winner: , next week I hope to achieve that !

Well my journey has begun of trying to shed a million pounds, slowly but surely the bunny will get there
fruit.gif

Happy Monday everyone ! :D:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Well done on the pound,it's all starting to add up xx

Aww thank you RR, still a long way to go, but it's a start. I hope your doing well hun.

Kay xx

Well done Kay! It's all going in the right direction and certainly not to be sniffed at if you're contending with star week too!

Thank you so much :) . If it wasn't for the support from my friends on mins, I would be finding it hard doing it alone from home. Well done on your loss this week too, your doing super !

Kay xx

I've just caught up on the last few weeks. Wow you've done really well to loose so much in just two weeks, that's fab, I know the 2nd week was a challenge, but that'll happen it's not always going to be easy.

Lovin the food pics it seems odd to see so much 'quick' food from you.

How are you health wise?

I'm fine thanks, still plodding along with SW, I've been at target over 5 years now, I can't believe it's been so long, but it really is a change of eating habits sometimes I find it easy other times not so easy.

I've just finished updating the challenge thread, I'm ill and unwell :( I've got temperature and flu. Going to get some rest and drink lots of lemsip. Will be back posting as soon as I'm well. Thank you all for your messages. I hope to be back soon on my diary.

Kay xx

Back