Kellmo's conso (sort of)

The protein day on conso is more limited than on the other parts of the diet. That means that oily fish isn't allowed. Just thought I'd mention! Also, make sure it's low fat ham.

Oh bugger! Noted for next week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Menu for today

B - muffins, rhubarb, yogurt

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - BS and sage soup, ham with low fat cream cheese, tomatoes. Yogurt with half satsuma and a few goji berries.

. Taste of dukan biscuit. Try of Choc flavouring with yogurt. Half

Tea - prawn stir fry with shirataki noodles and veg, yogurt with SF jelly sprinkles.

Snack - 2 seafood sticks.

Water - 3 litres. SF squash - 1.5litre + SF dandelion and burdock and tea and coffee.

Also, I think I have eaten more than this but I genuinely can't think what???!! I've not gone off plan, I've not had anything I shouldn't so why do I feel as if I have??!!

It's this eating malarkey I'm not used to. 5 months of solid VLCD will do that to a girl!

Currently making my BS and spinach quiche with added red onion and ham for tomorrow. DAYUMMM I'm organised!!

Hey kellmo - another day down! I've been doing (ish) Dukan for about three weeks. Started, then stopped (had to go away) started again and went out Friday (had weekend off) and started again this Monday! I was 15.11 now 15.6 so on a down trend. Will weigh again tomoz! Hope to get back down to 15.2 quite quickly as that's what I got down to last week. Anyhoo no outings planned for aaaaaages now. Can avoid naughties until nearly mid December!

You social butterfly! Luckily I am a student/Mum/employee so I lead the life of a hermit and don't go out much (well, hardly ever!) I did go to my colleagues 40th last week and worked hard to avoid the hotpot with crust, buttered barn and red cabbage they served. (TBH I felt amazing in my new outfit and got so many compliments it motivated me to stay on track!)

I'm due to go out for my birthday in 2 weeks but not sure that'll happen now, (flaky friend!) but if it does I can't go mad. I've not touched alcohol in months (quite possibly a year!)

Not such social butterfly - the first one was a family funeral, the second was me and Mr B going out to the ideal home on Friday (so of course I had thursday off) and didnt get back on track until Monday. Sigh.....

Anyway NO social outings at all until I go out on the 7th. Its only to a collegues house so I can probably take some food for myself and some diet coke. But I do have a wedding reception on the 15th Dec and then Xmas.... I'm pretty sure I MAY be able to diet coke it at the wedding too. Mind you I'll probably be gagging for a drink by then so we'll see nearer the time. :D

A YEAR!!! <<<<<FAINTS>>>>>

Not such social butterfly - the first one was a family funeral, the second was me and Mr B going out to the ideal home on Friday (so of course I had thursday off) and didnt get back on track until Monday. Sigh.....

Anyway NO social outings at all until I go out on the 7th. Its only to a collegues house so I can probably take some food for myself and some diet coke. But I do have a wedding reception on the 15th Dec and then Xmas.... I'm pretty sure I MAY be able to diet coke it at the wedding too. Mind you I'll probably be gagging for a drink by then so we'll see nearer the time. :D

A YEAR!!! <<<<<FAINTS>>>>>

Ok, I'll let you off. Yeah, a year or so. I can't remember the last time I had a drink..., it just doesn't really appeal to me. Rather have some haribo or crunchy sweets!!!

kellmo said:
Ok, I'll let you off. Yeah, a year or so. I can't remember the last time I had a drink..., it just doesn't really appeal to me. Rather have some haribo or crunchy sweets!!!

I know what you mean kellmo! I'd rather eat the calories than drink them. I haven't had a drink since I started the VLCD in July 2011... I've had food with alcohol in it though... I don't miss the alcohol and am happy to drink fizzy water when out. Nobody else seems to mind either.

weasey said:
I know what you mean kellmo! I'd rather eat the calories than drink them. I haven't had a drink since I started the VLCD in July 2011... I've had food with alcohol in it though... I don't miss the alcohol and am happy to drink fizzy water when out. Nobody else seems to mind either.

I bet! Yeh I'm designated driver most night out (3 a year MAX!). Most people don't even realise I'm not drinking either!

Friday's menu

Breakfast - muffins, yogurt and rhubarb

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - dukan quiche, tomatoes, yogurt with SF jelly crystals

Snack - SF jelly, slice of ham

Tea - beef meatballs in tomato sauce with stir fried cabbage and leeks, yogurt with sweetener

Snack - apple

Saturdays menu -

B - 2 fried eggs with turkey bacon and savoury galette

L - quiche and tomatoes

T - genuinely cannot bloody remember!!!

Sundays menu -

B - muffins, yogurt, rhubarb

L - eggs and ham, yogurt and SF jelly crystals

T - home made turkey curry (no rice)

Snack - non fat fromage frais and SF jelly, apple

Mondays menu -

B - oatbran muffins, yogurt and rhubarb

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - 2 fried eggs and ham, yogurt with SF jelly crystals

Tea - fish in tomato sauce with courgette and roasted BNS

Treat - slice of sourdough cake

(This is the first treat/celebration I have had since coming off sns. I've not had the full celebration meal as I'm introducing them gradually- massive first step for me, very nerve wracking but delicious!)

Sounds Brill

Slowly slowly catchee monkee! How are you finding it weight wise? Have you decided to weigh weekly??

Hey Jellie,

I am thrilled to say I am maintaining at 9 stone 9/10 (although the cake may alter that!) and I'm really happy with it. I'm comfortable in my clothes and its actually below my TW (as I did slim and save). I do official weigh in weekly but I hop on every 2nd or 3rd day to keep a check on things. I find it motivates me when I see a number I like (I've never had that before)

The cake thing was lovely and I did fancy it but I think I ate it to prove to myself that I could have a small slice and then stop, and I did.

Thanks for the check in!

Kellmo x

Tuesdays menu

B - muffins, yogurt, rhubarb

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - Fried eggs and ham with apple and yogurt

Tea - chicken burgers with veg and 0% yogurt (flavoured with garlic, coriander and spring onion- DELICIOUS!)

Tonnes of SF squash and water.

Evening snack - yogurt and SF jelly (once again!)

hi, just wanted to say fab weight loss and I cant wait to join u in the '9's lol Your chicken burgers sound so nice! gonna have a bash at making them.

hi, just wanted to say fab weight loss and I cant wait to join u in the '9's lol Your chicken burgers sound so nice! gonna have a bash at making them.

Hi! Thank you :)

I nicked the recipe off here! I added chill, garlic, ginger and fresh coriander to the minced chicken too. Fried to brown then finished in the oven.

Where are you on Dukan?

I'm one of the strange people who prefer total yogurt as it is without other flavourings... Mind you I do tend to have it with blueberries and raspberries... Yum!

You're doing brilliantly Kellmo. It's never easy refeeding after a VLCD, and you really sound as if you're enjoying your food!

Keep it up!
:)

Back