Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Happy birthday xxx

Monday's menu

B - usual!

Snack - leftover muffins

Lunch - tomato and pancetta soup and ham salad

Tea - chilli and apple

Snack - FF FF (fat free fromage frais) and SF jelly crystals.

My 2 gorgeous children had bought me WW dessert for my birthday cake but I got out of eating it, (told them I'd have it when they were in bed). I don't want to spoil this one day celebration meal so soon!

Oooooooh you dodged Birthday Cake on your actual birthday! Doesnt that mean that youve offended the brithday fairy and no cake will ever taste good on your birthday again? (thats my excuse) Well it is your birthday!

<<<wonder why I'm size of house>>> ??? #it'samystery.com :D

Oooooooh you dodged Birthday Cake on your actual birthday! Doesnt that mean that youve offended the brithday fairy and no cake will ever taste good on your birthday again? (thats my excuse) Well it is your birthday!

<<<wonder why I'm size of house>>> ??? #it'samystery.com :D

How VERY dare you. I adore cake but I had a proper pudding yesterday. If I hadn't I'd have had a Victoria sponge cake ! My thought process has changed, after 32 years I am starting to limit my food intake. Previously I've had NO limits whatso ever!

Happy Birthday! amazing willpower and focus well done LOL at Jellibabe

Happy birthday!! X

Glad you had a good birthday - and how sweet of your kids to try to get you something you could have. You are doing fantastically with the food. Are you finding that conso is keeping your weight steady?

Glad you had a good birthday - and how sweet of your kids to try to get you something you could have. You are doing fantastically with the food. Are you finding that conso is keeping your weight steady?

Ha! My kids are amazing, the little one is a cake fiend so she'd settle for mud pie!

Yep I am maintaining. I'm still not having carbs though or the cheese. I need a few weeks/months on this to get settled (and Christmas out Of the way) then I can start to introduce bread a couple then a few days a week. I don't think I'll ever eat it every day, it doesn't agree with me.

My gala meal has put a lb or 2 on me but I'm confident that will come off this week.

Thanks for checking on me x

im dropping bread too, just keeing fruit a little cheese a couple of times a week and a gala meal xxx

im dropping bread too, just keeing fruit a little cheese a couple of times a week and a gala meal xxx

Hmmm, I'll try that too. After Christmas. Bread maybe once a week in an emergency I suppose it would be easy and relatively ok if it's wholemeal. Cheese I will eat if its in but I wouldn't go out of my way to get my greedy little mitts on it!

Tuesdays menu

B- usual
Snack - usual
Lunch - dukan quiche with BNS and red onion
Apple
Tea - chicken casserole with lots of veg and BNS
FFFF with SF jelly crystals

Snack - carrot (I'm such a devil)

I have yet to try these magical muffins. Do you make savoury or sweet? Are they the same every day? Can I have your recipe?

Oooooh a Carrot - you floozie! :D

Aren't I just? It'll be pure heroin next you watch!

I have the sweet muffins every day (creature of habit!)

I use

8 tbsps oatbran
4 tbsps quark or fat free natural yogurt
4 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
Sweetener (**** load) or salt, pepper, herbs if savoury
Tip of teaspoon of baking powder
Dukan hazelnut flavouring (optional)

I basically mix everything together except the egg whites. I whisk the whites separately and then fold together. Put in 12 cake cases (need to buy a silicone tin) and bake on 180 for about 15 minutes ish (stick a knife in and see if they're done!)

Then I let cool, put into 4 freezer bags (3 in each) and stick in freezer. I take a bag out before bed each night and have for breakfast and snack throughout the morning.

Bob's your uncle!

I started doing the bread every day but I actually found that it puffed me up and made me feel a bit ill. I've been fine since I stopped having it. I think I may have a slight intolerance of wheat or something.

I started doing the bread every day but I actually found that it puffed me up and made me feel a bit ill. I've been fine since I stopped having it. I think I may have a slight intolerance of wheat or something.

Yeah even when I was obese I couldn't eat much as it gave me nasty bloating, cramps and erm, unpleasant bowel movements!! the cheaper and nastier the bread the worse it got but even with healthier stuff I couldn't eat much of it. Well, I COULD ( and often did) but that's another thread!

Back