Step 1 Sole Source + Kellys Diary to the end

Hi all weigh in today and after having a hiccup on day 6 I have still lost 10lb! So happy im in 12s... will keep u posted next week x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Hi all weigh in today and after having a hiccup on day 6 I have still lost 10lb! So happy im in 12s... will keep u posted next week x weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 - 10lb

Wow that's fab well done!!

Not to bad thank you. Finding it easier as the days go on. How about you?

-3lb this week bringing my total to -1stone in 2 weeks. :)

Well done kelly... ive had 2 blips this week so not looking forward to weigh in! But thats amazing a stone in 2 weeks... I doubt il have a loss! Need to fix up and stop messing up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Well done kelly... ive had 2 blips this week so not looking forward to weigh in! But thats amazing a stone in 2 weeks... I doubt il have a loss! Need to fix up and stop messing up :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 - 10lb

How are you doing?

I lost 5lb this week making it 1stone 5 in 3 weeks xx

How are you doing?

I lost 5lb this week making it 1stone 5 in 3 weeks xx

Well done Kelly! !! U must be very proud.... coz im surely happy for u!!! God help me... I have been off for a weekish ive gained... back at 13.5! So feel rubbish... getting back on tomorrow! And going to start some walking... im going abroad in 6 weeks! And then taking a week off... and theb back on for another maybe 8 weeks! But well done... I dont know whats wrong with me

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Well done Kelly! !! U must be very proud.... coz im surely happy for u!!! God help me... I have been off for a weekish ive gained... back at 13.5! So feel rubbish... getting back on tomorrow! And going to start some walking... im going abroad in 6 weeks! And then taking a week off... and theb back on for another maybe 8 weeks! But well done... I dont know whats wrong with me weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 - 10lb

I've had a slip up today. Ate 2 bits of bread and coleslaw! Oops never mind lol. I'm going on hol 7 weeks today so know how your feeling. Fresh start tomorrow!! Xx

I've had a slip up today. Ate 2 bits of bread and coleslaw! Oops never mind lol. I'm going on hol 7 weeks today so know how your feeling. Fresh start tomorrow!! Xx

Oh god u shouldbt panic! N after how much u have lost in 3 weeks im sure it wont make too much difference... u have done amazingly well... where r u going on holiday...I cant wait lol... and what is ur current weight xx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Oh god u shouldbt panic! N after how much u have lost in 3 weeks im sure it wont make too much difference... u have done amazingly well... where r u going on holiday...I cant wait lol... and what is ur current weight xx weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10 start date 22.03.14 week 1 - 10lb

I'm aiming for another 2 stone at least from now til then. I'm going to Tenerife for 5 nights with my boyfriend. Would like to be comfortable in the aeroplane seat and no extension belt needed this time!! I'm currently 20stone 3lbs. The biggest I have ever been is 23stone, and I started my CWP diet at 21st 8lb.

I've been having slip ups too this week. Official weigh in tomorrow and I know it's not going to be good. I've been weighing in at home and it could definitely be a gain - especially since I'm getting weighed at 4.30pm! I've no idea what or when to eat and drink tomorrow! I've been back to 100% the last couple of days just need to stay focused!

I've been having slip ups too this week. Official weigh in tomorrow and I know it's not going to be good. I've been weighing in at home and it could definitely be a gain - especially since I'm getting weighed at 4.30pm! I've no idea what or when to eat and drink tomorrow! I've been back to 100% the last couple of days just need to stay focused!

Good luck with your weigh in. Let me know how you get on xx

Feeling really poorly. Had lunch and about 5-10 mins later I had the shakes, went for a walk to see if it would help, it didn't, ate some choc, still not great. Got home and made dinner, can only manage 1/3 of it, feel really sick! :-(

Back