kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Hi all! Welcome Karen! Stick with it - it does get easier - and the results are so worth it. It literally falls off you. I don't know about doing your whole shift without a shake. I space my shakes 4 hours apart and it works a charm and I find I get hungry coming up to my 4 hours. It might be tough to survive the night especially since it gives you the nutrients and energy you need. But, whatever you choose, the best of luck.
I've decided to stall my holiday till the end of August so I'm thinking I am gonna stick this out for 1 more stone. I was going on refeed because I was going away. But, now, I can stick it out. That'll bring me 3 pounds over my new target of 150 and then I'll go to refeed and weight watchers. So, hopefully, it will only take 3 more weeks. If my losses stay high. Fingers crossed. Couldn't believe how well I did this week. Hope it stays around the 4s for me.
Kerry, did you get your new kitchen?!!!!!! How is the weight looking for tomorrow - any movement? Don't worry, we'll aim for the 3 1/2 pounds anyway. I always look forward to seeing how you are doing. Even my hubby knows your weight loss every week! Kerry lost xxx!!!!!!! He's like 'great!' Funny. You are like my family on here - amazing how dependent you can get on somebody you've never met! And, I'm so happy I found your thread when I did!
Keep reading Karen - it really does help! And good luck with your first night shift!

Well I survived a very busy nightshift without cheating once!! Hard to do when some of our drs were moving on and brought 2 trays of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in!! I drank a litre of water and a few black coffees,,,,,,,, I must admit to doing a ketone stick during the nightshift and it was a 1.5!!! Yeah!! Had my shake as soon as I got home at 7, boy did it taste good!, and sleeping for the day now. Gonna take a shake with me tonight

Thanks again for all the positive comments, I am so glad I came across this site

Xx

Good stuff Karen - glad it went well for you - the first week is hard but if you get past it, it does get waaaayyy easier!
I'm stalking waiting to hear Kerry - you kill me when you go past lunchtime with news!

hi guys. you make me laugh mary. i actually put .4lb on again this morning. thats twice thats happened this week, and 1 day ive stayed the same. ah well. so up to now i have only lost 1.8lb. i told you my bad week was coming. so im still praying i can lose another 1.2lb for tomorrow and hit at least 3lb. i lost 1.4lb yesterday morning but put some of it back on.

the only thing different is that i have been a bit ill this week, but only a bit. nothing thats been troublesome. so. pray mary, pray.

say hi to your husband from your new family member;).

so proud of you for staying on it for longer. i was reading our early posts the other day and you wrote that you could see yourself getting to week 3 but then see how it goes. its mad to think we are now on week 10. nearly week 11.

even when i move to refeed, ill still come on here as long as your on here, and ill wait for you on the other side:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

i might put my photos on here in 2 weeks. even though i still have a couple of stone to lose. ooohhhhhh. its still seems surreal that we have been on it this long.

im glad you came on when you did, and im glad we both lasted. i think i felt i would let you down as well as myself if i hadnt of carried on. its such a shame that jody didnt last. i wonder how she is doing.

i know that this site has to be a part of our lives for a long long time now. its been a real help through this journey and it will continue to help.

anyway. well done karen on getting through you first night. get through the first couple of weeks and youll be ok. keep up the good work.

am just painting the kitchen. it was red so we are having to put numerous coats of white on before we can put the right colour on. the doors come next week with the worktop. we are putting in a small breakfast bar so have just ordered the stools for that. going getting my new cooker tomorrow. had the radiator taken off and the guy is coming back next week to fit the new one. we just needed to paint behind it. oooohhhhhh. oh, and we have had new lights put in. white room and halogen lights = very very very bright room.:D:D:D:D. soooo happy.

mary, i will update for you tomorrow. 3lb 3lb 3lb. i trust youll pray for me. :D:D:D keep up the good work hun.

kerryxxx

well. not a great weight loss this week. 1.5lb.:cry::cry::cry::cry:. i just hope i have 2 good weeks now. so i still have 8.5lb to target. is it doable in 2 weeks. we will see.

how you doing today mary?

you still with us karen?

kerryxxx

Aw Kerry. Well, you expected it which is half the battle and it's still a good loss. That's the end - only great losses from here on out! And, after my bad week, I had two good weeks - so here's to the 8 lbs!! Hang in there lady!!! It's all worth it.

i know it is worth it hun. im not too stressed about it, i know ive done well upto now.

so we will keep slimming.

went and got my cooker today. we got an electric one with gas hob. ive never had an electric one before so will have to get used to it i guess. and ive had another cake order from a friend for next saturday. ooohhhh. its all going on.

keryyxxx

I'm still here!! Started a thread now seeing as i am on Day 4!!

Well done on your weight loss, it's still weight off and that's good, especially when you have lost so much to start with

Xxxx

say hi to your husband from your new family member;).

so proud of you for staying on it for longer. i was reading our early posts the other day and you wrote that you could see yourself getting to week 3 but then see how it goes. its mad to think we are now on week 10. nearly week 11.

even when i move to refeed, ill still come on here as long as your on here, and ill wait for you on the other side:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

i might put my photos on here in 2 weeks. even though i still have a couple of stone to lose. ooohhhhhh. its still seems surreal that we have been on it this long.

im glad you came on when you did, and im glad we both lasted. i think i felt i would let you down as well as myself if i hadnt of carried on. its such a shame that jody didnt last. i wonder how she is doing.

i know that this site has to be a part of our lives for a long long time now. its been a real help through this journey and it will continue to help.

kerryxxx

Hubby wants to know if you're the blue side or red side of manchester?

I must go back and read the earlier bits - I did struggle for a good few weeks. People say to me all the time 'i could never do that' and my answer is always: 'that's what i thought.' I think the same that without you on this I would've fallen a couple times. I totally believe this site helped me do this. I don't think I would've lasted half as long. And it's funny that lipotrim advises against chat rooms - my chemist said I'm definitely one of their success stories (hopefully it will stay that way!) but I must tell them to tell other people about this site. I will totally be on here for a long long time and I am so looking forward to the other side!!!!:eek:
Anyway, week 10 finished tuesday. Have organised a sport/funday for my school that is on this weekend, am training new staff at work, got the tax man coming for an audit at the end of the month - if I can handle this stress and stick lipotrim, the rest will be a breeze!
Keep going Karen - Day 6 was the turnaround for me so keep going!!!!
Have a great weekend ladies!

dont really do football, but id have to say red.:D

i went to the school fete today. i didnt really want to go but the kids dragged me along. and guess what, i just won a gym membership for 3 months at the sports village near me. i am buzzing because my membership ran out last month and i was gonna renew it at the end of this month. :D:D:D. what a result.

so now i can tone up all my flabby skin for free now:D:D. and just in time for my holiday. yay!

so all in all, a good day and its only quarter to 3. got to go and make my dads fathers day cake now.

keep up the good work everyone.

kerryxxx

hi guys. hi mary. just on to say good luck for tomorrow. know you will do well.

how is everyone else doing.

ive been decorating all day. cooker is coming tomorrow. oooohhhh. i love the look of a new cooker. give it 6 months and ill hate it:D.

keep up the good work everyone. im praying for you mary. 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb:D:D:D.

kerryxxx

Thanks for the prayer Kerry - managed 4 lbs! Delighted cause I thought I would do less. That puts me 3 pounds away from my healthy weight range and my initial goal!!! So happy about that! I'm almost 'normal'. Who would've thought. Still got a big belly but I don't even care! I am counting down the days now. 13 days from today, I will be starting my refeed. I just got some weight watchers cookbooks from amazon today and everything looks amazing! Looking forward to it is an understatement! My parents don't know I'm on this diet at all and they live in Chicago most of the year so I cannot wait to surprise them. Supposed to head over for a couple weeks this summer so cannot wait to see the reaction! Anyway Kerry, the hubby's happy you're on the red side - he's obsessed! We were just there in May for a game. Congrats on the cake order! I think you're gonna get busy very quickly once you print those business cards. Don't forget facebook - I know a girl who went on facebook here - she makes any kind of cake shape/design you want and she's flying. Best of luck with it. And congrats on the gym membership - that was a sign from above for sure, to keep up the good work! You can't beat free! Anyway, I'm on a bit of a high for today! 13 days and I'll be preparing my evening meal!!

hi mary. sooo sorry i didnt post yesterday. i looked to see what you had lost but i didnt have time to post. congratulations on your fab loss. i dont know how you do it every week.

i bet you can taste the food already. i know i can. i have just cooked my first meal in the oven, well, not my meal but the families. i did them roast legs and drums. it smells so good.

i have 9 days till my first meal. cant wait.

i bet your still on a high. what does your hubby think about all this. my OH thinks hes got a new missus:D. he looks at me every day and has something nice to say. although he was always nice even when i was fatter.

anyway. keep up the good work hun. have to go now and carry on the decorating. aaarrrggghhhh. cant wait til its done.

kerryxxx

Ya, my hubby was always loving but now, he's over the top! It definitely makes me more confident in our relationship though and that can only be a good thing. 12 days till food! I can already taste it! But after refeed week is over, I am treating myself to pizza - I have to. I have obsessed over it for far too long!!!! Cannot wait to start eating again!!! Never will I let this weight come back on me. NEVER! Anyway, keep slimming!

hi guys. 3lb for me this week. i really think thats it. my body says nnnooooooooooo. but. luckily. this is the last week.

i know what you mean mary about the pizza. i am going to do 1 week refeed then carry on with slimming world. i started back last night and they all looked at me in aww. obviously i didnt tell them what id been doing. i just hope none of them see me getting my refeed stuff in the chemist next week:D.

so i need to lose 5.5lb this week to get to my 12.12 target. which i dont think is going to happen. i still need to lose 3.5lb just to hit 13st. aaarrrggghhh. i really am hoping for 4lbs this week. but then again, last time i was on refeed i lost 5lbs. so am hoping to lose at least a couple of lbs..

anyway. keep slimming guys.

kerryxxx

3 lbs is a great loss Kerry. It's double last week's loss. And, you might just make the 5.5 next week. Who knows? This diet can be weird. Anyway, my God, when you think about it. We haven't eaten in 10 weeks, 11 for you. That is just insane - I'm still amazed we lasted this long. It's a hell of an achievement and I'm damn proud. You should be too. You keep going girl. How many more pounds till you're in your healthy range? I'm guessing just over a stone or so with your height? So, look at it that way. A stone isn't far to go to say you're at least healthy again. And that's the most important thing about all of this. Let's be healthy for our kids, right? The rest is just a bonus for our vanity!!!! And we all need that but it's still just a bonus. Anyway, have a great weekend. You lucky girl! Just 1 more week! So excited for you!

Well, where is everybody?! I am currently considering staying on this longer than next week to lose the final stone. I've changed my goal another 3 pounds. I'm up in the air about it all. But, I went in and bought a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today. They fit, but they're tight. Main problem is my belly. Back to the gym again tomorrow. Gotta start on the situps big time. Anyway, stop by everybody and say hi!

Weigh-in today and it's looking bad. Ah well, if I don't keep doing well, will definitely be done next week! Where's everybody gone? I'm getting paranoid now!!!

OK. Only 2.5 lbs. Unless I lose 4/5 pounds next week, I will start re-feed Tuesday. If I lose 3, then I'll have 10 to go when I come off this. Kerry, where arrrreeee you? I'll stalk you till I find you!!!

hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii. soooooooo sorry mary, i wanted to come on last night and wish you good luck, but by the time i stopped the kitchen i just went to bed. i havent gone anywhere i promise i just have really not had time.

well done on your loss hun. its still a great loss, and you know it is. im so proud of you. i was also considering doing another few weeks but as my last 2 losses have not been great i think its really starting to slow down now. so i think i will wait til we come back off holiday and do another 4 wk stint. im hoping to have lost more by then though.

well, my kitchen is taking longer than i wanted it too. i had to switch the water off on friday night because we couldnt get the new sink to stop leaking. but i also had a cake to make which really bugged me. but i did it. and guess what. off that 1 cake i got 2 orders for this saturday. yay!

i am just scrolling through the internet to look for inspiration. 1 likes fairies and the other likes in the night garden.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW..... im 30. although i guess thats nothing to shout about i should be whispering... im 30 tomorrow.. :D

anyway. im sorry again mary for not wishing you good luck, but as soon as my kitchen is finished i will be regular on here again. it should only be a couple of days. refeed for me on friday. ooohhhhh.

im having chicken breast done in a bit of water in the frying pan with some dry fried onions and peppers and a small salad. mmmmmmm. cant wait.

keep slimming guys. and well done mary. keep it up

kerryxxx

Back