kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

hi hun. no weigh in today. i would have gone this morning but kaya, my eldest, is going on a school trip. she has gone for the weekend to an activity place where they do zipwires and canoe building. its the first time she has stayed away from home:cry:

so i went to see her off after dropping marley off, then i had to go straight out. and now im baking a cake for tomorrow.

its a good idea about looking up gluten free cakes. as i dont have a problem with it i never thought, but that will definately be on my list.

so i will weigh in on monday. i did weigh on my scales though and i have put a lb on. just like that. a lb. i know its not the end of the world but it feels like it.

my other half doesnt think i should go straight back on lipotrim, he thinks i should give it a couple of weeks and see how i adjust. i must admit i feel hungry all the time. its like that first bit of food triggers something. not to scare you or anything:D. but i am definately going to be very strict with what i am eating this week and follow the refeed sheet again, but properly. am going to follow days 4-7 like it advises on the sheet. so tonight i am having bolognese, home made. no added fat. but am going to have it with cabbage not pasta. i am going to try and stay away from carbs as much as possible.

so hopefully i will have lost my lb by next week. by the way, i finally got my bars yesterday and they are just awful. i cant even get through half of 1 at a time. so am going to try and get through 1 a day. like a little before dinner and then the rest before tea to try and keep my calorie intake down.

how you feeling today mary. i will post my next cake tomorrow. this 1 is a 2 tier in the night garden cake. in my mind its going to look fab, whether it actually does or not, we will see tomorrow:D:D

keep up the good work hun

kerryxxx

A pound is so miniscule - just try and start planning - I think that's the key to maintenance - plan for during the week when you have control and splash a bit if you have a special occasion or something. That's gonna be my approach. Don't be so hard on yourself and I think your OH is right. Give yourself a break and get used to it first, then if you feel you're still struggling, go back on. Dying to see your in the night garden cake. I'm 99.9% certain I'm going on refeed on Tuesday. I'm just tired of not eating I think and now that I'm in my healthy range, I'm ready to go it alone. Anyway, have a great weekend. I'm working tomorrow and the tax man is auditing me Monday so I probably won't be on till after Monday is over! Keep slimming!!

well mary have a good weekend. let me know on tuesday if i dont hear from you before. i will put my cake up as soon as ive finished it, it might be tomorrow anyway, im just making the figures for it.

clair, your not allowed to have a marley. hahaha. makes me laugh. i didnt want to call him marley because my ex is called marley, but my oh was certain he wanted it and wasnt bothered that my ex was called marley. its quite awkward as i still see my ex on occasion and you can imagine how bad it looks. i had to tell him i didnt want to call him marley. hahaha. ah well. i love the name though. even if we was having a girl we would have called her marli.:D:D:D:D

keep up the good work guys. im going to plan plan plan mary. its the way forward.

kerryxxx

I just loved the name I wanted to to go with my oldest Childrens names hayley and Ricky. I liked the Y ending I also have a 3 year old who is called Layla I didn't want to carry on the same as I felt if it sounded different it would be the final child which she is of course ha ha never again

Hey Kerry. Dying to hear how your weigh-in goes. Don't worry, you'll get into it soon enough. You won't want to be here again in another 2 years right?! Anyway, I am so looking forward to tomorrow, it's not even funny. Gonna do my list for food shopping today. I have the most awesome chemist - she keeps encouraging me to come in anytime forever. I am gonna definitely do that to keep an eye on things. I don't ever want to put up weight again. My major problem now is the flap of flab I have on my belly. I was reading about it online the other day and it seems the only alternative will be to get a tummy tuck at some point. That'll be awhile though with the price of them! Not only have I lost a ton of weight quickly, I also had 4 kids in 5 years so I guess there's bound to be a downside! Anyway, will see how the gym helps over the next year or two and then start saving like mad!!!!
I am so nervous about tomorrow but so excited at the same time. I still have to lose about a half stone which I'd like to do before my holidays so fingers crossed. I have just over a month to do it. I figured it's a good month to get me used to eating again anyway! I should be into a good routine by then.
Poor Kerry. Kaya going off for a weekend! The years just fly don't they? I'm sure she had a blast though! I often think they have such great opportunities compared to when I was a kid, it's brilliant the things they get to do now.
I tried some of the maintenance foods before - I didn't like the soup or the caramel bar but I did like the orange whip drink. Maybe try that.
Anyway, tax audit today. Yuck. Even though the accountant says I'll be fine, you can't help but think he'll catch you on something. I'll be checking in for an update Kerry so let me know asap! Good luck!!!

Where are you Kerry? I weighed in - another 4 lbs. Just started a caramel bar! It's actually ok. Just had half though - was too filling and a little too sweet and sickly. Had one before this diet and hated it. Chemist told me to try again cause my pallette has changed and I think she was right! Anyway, fill me in. I'm so excited to go shopping for lettuce today!!!!!!!

hi hun. sorry been really busy again putting handles on the kitchen doors. OMG. well done you. id have been tempted to do another week on lipo. you have done sooooo well you must be buzzing. i stayed the same. will go and get weighed on friday and get back to normal routine.

i just wanted to maintain for 2 weeks then i will go high protein on slimming world. cant believe its been nearly 2 weeks already since i started eating. it didnt go this fast when i stopped eating:D:D:D:D:D.

how did your first meal go. yummy i bet. my only thing with food now is that i seem to be able to taste salt in everything. i dont even put salt in food but i can still taste it. let me know how you got on. so proud of you mary. keep it up.

kerryxxx

Oooh how does the kitchen look? You must be so excited! I was tempted a little to stay on tfr but I want to get back in control of my food asap so by the time I go on hols, I am very confident I can control it well. I'm in my healthy range and in size 12 so am very happy - the rest is just the bonus so I don't feel the urgency for that. Had chicken salad with red wine vinegar last night - only ate half and was not that nice. I have to pick up balsamic vinegar and white wine vinegar today and see does it help. Any tips? I was always one for creamy dressings so I guess that doesn't help and I was never a big salad fan. At least tomorrow I can add the potato that should help. Anyway, good luck this week! I know you can do it. If you can stop eating for 12 weeks, you can eat less for the same. Did you finish the night garden cake? Dying to see pics - will check if you posted them now.

WOW! They're fab! Prince Harry will be calling for sure!!!

hi guys, just thought i would check in on everyone. hope your all ok. welcome newbies. you can do this. lipotrim is the easy bit.

keep up the good work guys.:D:D

kerryxxx

Hey Kerry - where you at? Gonna try posting a new thread in maintenance section today. There's not much going on over in ww forums. Struggling to stay within my point range although I have - just wanna taste everything in sight. So, keeping my weight off but not losing anything yet. Chemist told me to keep going with this week and if I still don't lose anything next week, she'll supplement me with some shakes. Was hoping to lose another 5 before chicago. Still, delighted to be eating again. Did you find things didn't taste as good as before? I had pizza on my 1st day - my all time favourite food and, although good, it was not fabulous! Tried piece of milk chocolate (I used to be a chocoholic) and it was only ok. Tried a fig roll. Not great. Very interesting. Eating fruit every day and yogurt. She told me to keep my water intake up this week. Anyway, tell me what you're up to and how you're getting on with yours?

hey hun. im here. been busy again doing guess what. CAKES. have just had one picked up. doing another one now for tomorrow, need to do one for tonight and marleys for sunday. have hardly had time to pee:D

i felt the same about food. although i am hungry its like nothing tastes the same. just eating because i have too. i havent had pizza yet though. have had choc and i actually feel sick after eating it. i luuurrrvvveeee fig rolls but havent had those either yet.

am still maintaining. same lb on and off. so i feel ok. i have felt sick since monday though. i thought it was a tummy bug but i also thought that someone else in my family would have had it by now if it was:(

which leads me to thinking does one have a bun in the oven. hahaha. i hope not. just lost all this weight and going on holiday in september. we will see. i will let you now when i now. how long is it before you go away.

i will join you on maintenence thread. ill just jump onto yours if youve already done one.

xxkerryxx

OMG!!!! Keep me posted!

Well Kerry - day 2 and I don't feel too bad yet. Headaches but other than that I'm surviving - I think cause I was only eating smaller portions anyway that it might be easier. How was Marley's party? Wonderful cake anyway I'm sure! Keep willing myself that it's only 2 weeks I have to do this time. Good luck with yours but it is frustrating to do tfr and then finish but with still weight to lose isn't it? Lesson learned I guess! Anyway, I'm sure I'll be desperate by Friday and checking in here waaaay more often!!!! Good luck. At least we're prepared psychologically this time!

hi hun, i started a new thread for round 2. :D
i feel like im struggling. arrrgggghhhh. i know its only 5 weeks but geeezzzzz, im starving. glad you feel ok. i need to get it in my head that its not for long.

marleys party was manic, cake was a rushed mr tumble job, like really rushed. it still lokked ok though. it was delicious i must admit. fresh ingredients makes all the difference i think.

i did 4 cakes last week. i have one to do for friday too. disney princess. im struggling though.

how did the audit go last week. did the nasty tax man catch you out on anything;)

keep up the good work hun

kerryxxx

welcome ladies! hang in there. that first weeks weigh-in makes it all worth while. take it week by week and if you feel you're wavering pop into the chemist for a mid-wegek weigh in. try fizzy water too. i find it took my mind off the diet. black tea is good too. and most of all keep checking in here cause you'd be amazed how much it Will help you when you're finding it tough. and remember it Will get easier after a couple of weeks. good luck!

Back