Keto-brain?!!! :)

I think it's the lack of calories to be honest...I've noticed that whereas I'm functioning on all levels on the surface I do seem to take slightly longer (especially by the end of the day) to answer questions/ work things out/concentrate on more than 1 thing at a time...can be infuriating for people your living with as they bear the brunt in the eve after work! Think I put all my energy into getting through my day that by the time the days finished I'm on what I call a 'go-slow'...everything gets a bit ssslllllllooooooowww.....

Hahaaha! Reading these has made me laugh so much - thanks guys! Glad Im not the only one! :)

I am nearly into week 2 now so my symptoms have subsided slightly!

Doesn't anyone else find that quite worrying as a side effect? I do!

Maybe...but compare that to the danger of being seriously overweight....

x

Sometimes though it seems to have the total opposite effect, I have days where I am exactly as I described earlier, but then sometimes I'm so on the ball and switched on and efficient and effective it's scary! And it's more scary than the fluffy brain to be honest! Today I've cracked on and organised my spare room into a production line for ebay listing, I've moved all the furniture around and reorganised, spent the afternoon getting stuff ready in piles and writing out descriptions. Just stopped for a coffee and bar before getting the camera out to take a load more pictures and feel like I'm working on overdrive. Last week at work my brain went into strategic mode and the stuff that was popping in there even took me by surprise! I'm starting to wonder now if I'm emerging from some kind of carb induced waking coma and the true potential of my brain power is starting to come on through! :lol: I'm defo in ketosis cause I'm freezing with two cardis on and the heating up full!

Back