Kettleworx 6weeks, or Kettlercise for Women?

Resistance week 1 done. At start of set 2 I was wondering if I should be using a heavier KB as it didn't seem that hard... by halfway through the set, I was glad I wasn't!! And running upstairs 10 mins later, I was VERY glad I'd stuck with the 5lb one.

Got to remember that my commitment to myself last January was gym 3x per week, and I later added some walking or cycling on another day or 2... but was still having at least 2 rest days a week. Now I am exercising six days a week, and only one rest day.

Tomorrow: rest
Monday: gym - will really work on the weights, trying to lift heavier
Tuesday: Kettleworx Cardio week 2 - what should I expect?
Wednesday: Skating (1st lesson!)
Thursday: Kettleworx Core Wk 2
Friday: Gym, light weights with emphasis on HIIT cardio
Saturday (if I'm still standing): Kettlework resistance wk 2

Loving it so far!
Barbara

Resistance week 1 done. At start of set 2 I was wondering if I should be using a heavier KB as it didn't seem that hard... by halfway through the set, I was glad I wasn't!! And running upstairs 10 mins later, I was VERY glad I'd stuck with the 5lb one.

Now I am exercising six days a week, and only one rest day.

Loving it so far!
Barbara

You go girl!
I'm still feeling some of my muscles speaking (DOMS!). Been switching down to my lighter bell at points during my workouts of recent.
Great start. Loving it too ;)

Hello my fellow Kettle-belles (& beaus)!

It been 6 months -aaaargh...
Sorry, I've been out of action for so long. Got busy, got lazy, got anaemic, etc then GOT FAT :(

Tummy, arms and thighs all flabby (TMI :O )

Anyway I hope I have learnt my lesson and I'm back to the world of ketllebells.

I am putting myself on a 12 week programme. Will do Kettkeworx x 2 rounds of 6 weeks each and aim to cycle on my off days. This should be the easy part.

I also have to face up to my carb-and-processed-food-laden diet: ditch it and switch it.

Here goes....

PS: will check stats and compare in 12 weeks.

My goal is to go from Size 16 to comfy 14 again and from overweight to healthy BMI range.

Have a great day all :D

Hello my fellow Kettle-belles (& beaus)!

It been 6 months -aaaargh...
Sorry, I've been out of action for so long. Got busy, got lazy, got anaemic, etc then GOT FAT :(

Tummy, arms and thighs all flabby (TMI :O )

Anyway I hope I have learnt my lesson and I'm back to the world of ketllebells.

I am putting myself on a 12 week programme. Will do Kettkeworx x 2 rounds of 6 weeks each and aim to cycle on my off days. This should be the easy part.

I also have to face up to my carb-and-processed-food-laden diet: ditch it and switch it.

Here goes....

PS: will check stats and compare in 12 weeks.

My goal is to go from Size 16 to comfy 14 again and from overweight to healthy BMI range.

Have a great day all :D

Im back aswell just completed cardio week one it was bloody tough!!

Im back aswell just completed cardio week one it was bloody tough!!

Week 1 Cardio always seems to get you! Started week 2 now -struggling but must keep with it. LET'S DO THIS!

PS: not happy with camera man who should have shown Heather's arms when Ryan commented on them but showed Kimberley's instead (ok, maybe I'm just cross with myself for not keeping up -lol!)

Back