Kick up the backside!

I forgot I took a pic :)

Attachments

• 1394142653264.jpg
    1394142653264.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 54
Good luck KMD!

Food today:

Breakfast: None (need to make an effort to have some!)

Lunch: 5 sweet onion ryvitas with 3 blue cheese triangles and ham (368)

Snack: Jelly and a chilled skinny latte (186)

Dinner: Salmon, ginger and chilli fishcake with coconut rice, veg and salad (553)

Which makes it 243 calories under my allowance.

I went to the gym tonight with a friend from work which made me feel really poo! We did free weighs in front of a big gym mirror and it's probably the first time I realised actually how big I am. It may sound stupid but I always thought, 'oh im not that big!' And made a joke of it.

It's made me feel really depressed but at least I'm doing something about it, bah!

Well done on today's food. Sounds like some very sensible (& yummy!) choices! I know exactly what you mean about seeing yourself in the mirror. What I always find is when I'm not on a diet I'm not really bothered and don't let my weight bother me, but then when I've decided I've had enough I go on a diet. But the more weight I lose the fatter I feel! I think it's because we're so focused on losing it that you are a lot more conscious about what our body looks like. But just remember, we are doing something about it!! We will get to our target weights. Just have to be determined. And the more you lose the more you will start to feel confident. Well done on what you have lost so far and keep up the good work! :) xxx

Im having a night off! Pizza hut :) I have saved 900 calories and intend to use them! Back on it first thing tomorrow x

So after a lovely weeked not tracking my calories I am back on it today.

My whole body aches and I'm walking like I have pooed myself still from my personal training session on Saturday but its all good!

The trainer told me the best way to loose weight is to have six small 'meals' a day. So I am going to try and have 4 lots of 200 calorie 'meals' every 3 hours with a larger 400 one in the evening for my cooked dinner. Lots of water today!

So after a lovely weeked not tracking my calories I am back on it today.

My whole body aches and I'm walking like I have pooed myself still from my personal training session on Saturday but its all good!

The trainer told me the best way to loose weight is to have six small 'meals' a day. So I am going to try and have 4 lots of 200 calorie 'meals' every 3 hours with a larger 400 one in the evening for my cooked dinner. Lots of water today!

Sounds like a nice weekend. Let me know how you get on with the 6 meals! xx

Food plan for today:

Breakfast (yes, breakfast!) - 7.30am: Chopped strawberries and grapes with vanilla yoghurt and a handful of granola (206)

Snack - 10.30am: 2 apples and an orange (170)

Lunch - 1.30pm: 2 caramelised onion ryvitas with a blue cheese triangle and a banana bread nakd. Bar (203)

Snack - 4.30pm: Seed mix (187)

Dinner - 7.30pm: Chicken, rice and veg (400)

Coffees: 47 calories in skimmed milk

So far so good :) ...

Sounds good LilEm! :)

Well done on having breakfast!! I try and leave my breakfast till as late as possible because as soon as I eat I just want more. So I tend to try and have something at like half 10 at work and then not too long till dinner (we have a very early dinner at 12! Which makes the afternoons very long and in need of lots of snacks!!)

When's your weigh in day? xx

Weigh in is wednesday but I was showing 4lb heavier this morning due to a bad weekend. I have two days to pull it back :( x

So today went well, although I feel like I haven't stopped eating all day!

Dinner wasn't as planned but still within my calories at 407. I had a turkey sausage jambalaya which was lovely!

I have only had 1167 calories today. I need to start making back calories for the weekend.

I'm off to the harvester for dinner tomorrow with some friends so I will decide what I'm having before I go and plan my daily calories accordingly :) I'm feeling good today!

Attachments

• 1394477049682.jpg
    1394477049682.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 52
My wine and fajitas from the weekend has caught up on me too and scales showed me as 2lbs heavier today so I know how you feel. I'm going to be good all week and then try not to have any wine next weekend and see how I go x

I usually find that when I get back to it I can loose the weight pretty quickly with drinking lots of water. Good luck :) x

So food plan for today has mainly revolved around going to the harvester for dinner this evening.

Breakfast: Blueberry and apple porridge pot (214)

Lunch: Heinz Carrot and coriander soup (164)

Snack: Japanese rice crackers (200)
2x coffee with skimmed milk (31)

Dinner: Salmon fillet in chilli, spring onion and ginger sauce with rice and salad (700)

Stuck to my plan today, I rather enjoyed my harvester and didn't care at all that everyone around me had monster sunday deserts :)

Weigh in tomorrow and im hoping to stay the same due to my horrendous weekend!

Back