Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Hey I subscribed then disappeared haha well done for getting back on plan! I'm back now too hopefully your diary will inspire me to get back on it too :) where about in liverpool you from? Do yo got to group? Xx

Hey I subscribed then disappeared haha well done for getting back on plan! I'm back now too hopefully your diary will inspire me to get back on it too :) where about in liverpool you from? Do yo got to group? Xx

Hiya!!

I'm from Walton. I don't go to group, just do it from home . I'm hoping the diary will keep me focussed and get my weight shifting again. I'm really gonna try to be good over the next few weeks. I'm still gonna drink what I like when I'm out but food wise up to the day and the day after drinking gonna try for 100%. X

So glad I've not got work to be out in this horrible weather today.

Gonna go extra easy today.

HeA- ?
HeB- 2 x wm bread

breakfast - bowl of beans, boiled egg, cuppa and a tangerine

Lunch - BLT - made with turkey rashers, lettuce and tomato, beetroot and carrot sticks on the side, Greek yog and strawbs , green tea

Yay to staying in out of the weather but boooo to only 1days work this week - hate this time of year , work always slows down. :sigh:
I bet your glad of the rest tho- busiest time of year in the shops.

Im alright luv, plodding on. Started wrapping Christmas presents the other day while watching a kids Christmas film. The only plus side to not working is that I won't have the pre Christmas headache and rushing around like a lunatic. I even started on the pre Christmas house clean yest by washing the curtains and cleaning the windows !!!

Hows you doing? did you go to c your family over the weekend? Will you be seeing the 'body magic' man again ??;)

Re: Kitty - O so needs to shift this ar$€ !!!

Yay to staying in out of the weather but boooo to only 1days work this week - hate this time of year , work always slows down. :sigh:
I bet your glad of the rest tho- busiest time of year in the shops.

Im alright luv, plodding on. Started wrapping Christmas presents the other day while watching a kids Christmas film. The only plus side to not working is that I won't have the pre Christmas headache and rushing around like a lunatic. I even started on the pre Christmas house clean yest by washing the curtains and cleaning the windows !!!

Hows you doing? did you go to c your family over the weekend? Will you be seeing the 'body magic' man again ??;)

Haha he lives in same building as my friend but no wont be seeing him again... sometimes that kinda thing is just needed hehe

Yeah got to see my mum and my aunty so was a good weekend :) still waiting to see if I get christmas off

Have you got your tree up... its bad that work is slow im dreading jan...
Prechristmas house clean???? Ive never heard of that ... :) xx

Have you watched jingle all the way yet? Its the law at Christmas :) x
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm I'm having BLT for breakfast after reading you'd had it Yum can't wait already I havnt had the turkey rashers yet are they nice ? Xxx

Hiya!! I'm from Walton. I don't go to group, just do it from home . I'm hoping the diary will keep me focussed and get my weight shifting again. I'm really gonna try to be good over the next few weeks. I'm still gonna drink what I like when I'm out but food wise up to the day and the day after drinking gonna try for 100%. X

Doing it from home takes some motivation well done! That's a good idea think I'm gonna try that too I never manage to syn alcohol properly no matter what it say I always end up on the shots and cocktails. I really do believe most important thing to do is just get back on track the next day! Here's to trying :) xx

Mmmm I'm having BLT for breakfast after reading you'd had it Yum can't wait already I havnt had the turkey rashers yet are they nice ? Xxx

I love a BLT. The turkey rashers r nice. I have cut them up too and used in a fried rice as well . X

Doing it from home takes some motivation well done! That's a good idea think I'm gonna try that too I never manage to syn alcohol properly no matter what it say I always end up on the shots and cocktails. I really do believe most important thing to do is just get back on track the next day! Here's to trying :) xx

Yep, I agree. I never syn my alcohol. I never have. I just have syn free days leading up to my drinking and for a couple of days after. I'm always gonna drink and can't ever see me saying on a night out "diet coke for me, I've used all my syns!!" . I know I'm slowing down my losses but having a drink at the weekend after a hard weeks work is what I do. X

I love a BLT. The turkey rashers r nice. I have cut them up too and used in a fried rice as well . X

Mmm thanks for that looking forward to something different instead if my usual fruit and yoghurt need something warm and tasty will let you know the outcome ;-) Xxx

When not in work I'm trying to have fruit and yogurt for brekkie instead of porridge or cereal to save a HE for later on in the day. Hope you enjoy your BLT x

Didn't update on the rest of yesterday's food. Ended up last night going out. I had a voucher for a mezze platter and a bottle of wine for two. (All for £10!)

So I shared a small pot (ramekin size) of olives, and one of humous, 2 toasted pitta, 4 triangles of manchego and 4 small slices of chorizo and a mound of peppers and celery. It was really yummy. We were surprisingly full after eating . I had suggested to my mate that we treat that as our starter and go elsewhere for our main but we didn't need to , so an extra bottle of wine it was!!:)

Last edited:
Thinking of going extra easy today , and almost syn free !! ( drinkies tomorrow ! )

HeA-?
HeB- 2 x wm bread

Breakfast- apple, banana, strawberry Greek yog and a fruit tea.

Lunch - poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms on (dry) toast , tangerine and grapes

Tea - turkey 'stew' - diced turkey, browned with onions, garlic and mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers and carrots in a little stock. Served with boiled rice

Drinks - tea, fruit tea, green tea ( I like my tea !!) water and diet lemo

So the turkey turned out to be chicken ! So I'm adding bacon to it too !

Back