Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Hey Shellie
Its not til Friday, I'm sooo inpatient though! Sneaky jump on the scales this morning and 2lbs down so have got to my first stone, in 13 days, yay!!! All the diets I've tried over the last few years (and that's pretty much every diet there is!) I've lost 10lbs or so no problem, but have never actually stuck with it to get over the 14lb mark. Can't wait til I've done this a few more weeks and got to 2 stone, then 3 stone... feel absolutely that it is possible on exante as my head is in the right place, plus no inconvenient hunger to tempt me into the wrong choices!
Working from home today, without my DS, so will have more time to think about food than I usually do these days! Will split my choc shake into a couple of iced coffees, then split the bar as well and have a few snacks through the day to keep me going. Determined to keep on track! :)

Hey Shellie
Its not til Friday, I'm sooo inpatient though! Sneaky jump on the scales this morning and 2lbs down so have got to my first stone, in 13 days, yay!!! All the diets I've tried over the last few years (and that's pretty much every diet there is!) I've lost 10lbs or so no problem, but have never actually stuck with it to get over the 14lb mark. Can't wait til I've done this a few more weeks and got to 2 stone, then 3 stone... feel absolutely that it is possible on exante as my head is in the right place, plus no inconvenient hunger to tempt me into the wrong choices!
Working from home today, without my DS, so will have more time to think about food than I usually do these days! Will split my choc shake into a couple of iced coffees, then split the bar as well and have a few snacks through the day to keep me going. Determined to keep on track! :)

Very jealous as I only lost 10.5lbs in the first 2 weeks. Hoping to make it a stone on Friday when I do W3 WI.

You are doing fabulously so keep it up x

:wavey:

Very jealous as I only lost 10.5lbs in the first 2 weeks. Hoping to make it a stone on Friday when I do W3 WI.

You are doing fabulously so keep it up x

That's the joy of having more to lose in the first place! ;)

Well done on you loss so far LED - you're do so well and it totally sounds like you're in the zone! x

Day 14! Scales have stayed the same but that still means I'll have lost my first stone at official weigh-in tomorrow!
Today not looking like much fun, DS ill so all plans cancelled, will be a loooooong day stuck at home with grumpy baby, and its raining! Might treat myself to my favourite shake - vanilla with a heap of coffee and a sweetener, and split it into two for an extra treat. My foodie treats certainly don't look much like they used to!

You're doing so well! I can hardly believe we've been at this game for over two weeks now. I just went to asda to get some bars usually I'd drive there to go to mcdonalds - oh how times have changed!!

I've lost a total of 10lbs according to the scales this morning I'm hoping to reach 1st next week at my next WI!

Weigh in today... 6lbs! Thats 15lbs lost in 2 weeks woohoo! Whats greatest though is that food just isn't an issue - when I've done other diets I've spent all my time obsessing about food and planning what to eat (oh yeah and figuring out how I can 'cheat' the diet by eating the most unhealthy things allowed!) and then when I've fallen off the wagon I've just ended up with an even bigger obsession with food! I hope with exante that when I do get to goal I'll have realised that there's more to life than eating!
Off to a wedding tomorrow so will be faced with my first mouthful of 'real' food for a fortnight... hope I don't go insane and start grabbing food off everyone else's plates! Am going to be strict... protein, vegetables, and maybe a little bit of fruit - but that's it!

Good luck crims for you next weigh in - losing that first stone feels great! I agree, its scary how totally our food habits have changed in a couple of weeks!

Good luck crims for you next weigh in - losing that first stone feels great! I agree, its scary how totally our food habits have changed in a couple of weeks!

I agree, that first 1 stone loss is the most amazing feeling especially as most of us are reaching it in 2 to 3 weeks! What amazing people we are and soon to be amazing 'slim' people :D

Well done LED! That's a fantastic loss for two weeks!! I'm sure u will be fine at the wedding, u seem to definitely be In the zone, and being in ketosis makes it easier. I've been out for 2 meals and not strayed, or even wanted to really.

Well, I survived the wedding, and things seem ok! Ate more than I had planned, a few canapes and did have dessert :eek: but left the bread roll, potatoes, and just had a little glass of pimms and champage for the toast. Got out my ketostix a few minutes ago and still showing traces, so hopefully have just managed to avoid the getting-back-into-ketosis headaches, etc!
Back on TS today, not feeling hungry, enjoyed the food I ate yesterday but fine to go back to my exante packs today. I think the fact I enjoy the packs (especially the shakes) makes it much easier... I don't feel deprived and I generally haven't got through them all until just before bed so always have something to hand if I feel like I need to eat!
1lb up on the scales this morning but am sure that will be gone in a day or two... can still lose a couple of pounds on weigh in day so thats fine :)

Well, I survived the wedding, and things seem ok! Ate more than I had planned, a few canapes and did have dessert :eek: but left the bread roll, potatoes, and just had a little glass of pimms and champage for the toast. Got out my ketostix a few minutes ago and still showing traces, so hopefully have just managed to avoid the getting-back-into-ketosis headaches, etc!
Back on TS today, not feeling hungry, enjoyed the food I ate yesterday but fine to go back to my exante packs today. I think the fact I enjoy the packs (especially the shakes) makes it much easier... I don't feel deprived and I generally haven't got through them all until just before bed so always have something to hand if I feel like I need to eat!
1lb up on the scales this morning but am sure that will be gone in a day or two... can still lose a couple of pounds on weigh in day so thats fine :)

Well done for staying so strong in the face of all that temptation and for getting straight back to TS. That pound will soon go!

:wavey: x

Sounds like you are doing great chick and the wedding sounds lovely. Great losses so far so be very proud of your achievements honey. Thanks for your lovely post in my diary too. Sorry I had a serious case of the wobbles after 23 weeks but am now back and determined again. Much love xxxx

Thanks ladygaga! You've done amazingly well, glad to hear you're back in the zone now!
After a couple of days of only showing traces on the ketostix I think I'm fully back in ketosis now, and have lost 3lbs this morning (was 1lb up after the wedding so thats 2lbs 'proper' weight) which is great. Glad I got through the weekend without having to restart, as really didn't enjoy the feeling the first time round! Hopefully that will keep me motivated not to ever have to restart again!
Pretty normal, boring week coming up - might have a picnic with DS and friends tomorrow but thats no problem, will just take my bar. Not sure about next weekend - might be taking my niece out for her birthday to Beefeater or somewhere similar - will they mind if I just have sparkling water or do you have to order something?!? Determined to stay 100% TS until my AAM week so I guess if I do have to order I'll get something small and feed it to DS!

Well done on the amazing losses LED. You're doing so well :)

xx

You're still doing fab, I have a feeling I might not reach my 1st by my WI tomorrow, i've been hovering at 10st2lbs GRRR so one last push tonight of a TS day and we shall see. You never know those 2lbs might just melt off! Fingers crossed!!! It's almost like it's competitive like you try to beat the fat!

LOL crims I know what you mean... have a day where you stay the same it's like the fat's winning, but then the next day you're 2lbs down and victorious! My weight loss seems to go like that a lot - nothing... nothing... 2lbs - so keeping my fingers crossed that it'll happen for you in time for this week's weigh in!

Hungry today! Not sure whats going on, went to bed feeling quite hungry yesterday too. Will check with the ketostix but didn't have anything at all off plan yesterday (not even a coke zero!) so don't know what could have knocked me out of ketosis.
Oh well, off to have my banana shake and a big glass of water to set me up for the day!

Hungry again this morning, whats going on?!?! Checked yesterday and am definitely in ketosis, but have stopped feeling so thirsty and have a rumbly tummy! Will make sure I drink at least 3L today and see if that sorts it.
Anyway, just one more sleep til weigh in - sneaky peek today and have dropped another pound so I'm looking at at least 3lbs, not bad with one day off plan! Walked about 5 miles yesterday pushing the buggy so I think that helped!

Back