LauraLoo and baby number 2

Ur legs arnt big! Beautiful bump. I think it depends what you wear at how big ur bump looks but you can tell its all bump. I wS told for months at work i was tiny which worried me now the same people are saying im huge for 28 weeks and going to massive now im worried again ha ha

Yup my first and I'm so nervous about being a mummy. I should be nervous about giving birth lol but it's afterwards once I get home I'm worried about.

Oh no, don't be nervous, to be honest you won't get much time to think once she's home, you just kind of learn as you go along. Plus she's yours so whatever you choose to do and however you choose to do it is right. And no one can tell you any different. They only want love, food and a clean bum anyway :) you'll be fine. X

Ur legs arnt big! Beautiful bump. I think it depends what you wear at how big ur bump looks but you can tell its all bump. I wS told for months at work i was tiny which worried me now the same people are saying im huge for 28 weeks and going to massive now im worried again ha ha

Thanks chick.
Everyone has an opinion don't they?! :D Grrrr. It's my least favourite thing about being pregnant, all of a sudden you're public property. Is it just me that gets offended if/when someone asks if the baby was planned?! I think that's such a personal question. I think I'm a bit ranty today :D x

16 weeks tomorrow.

Hmmmm, can I have really put on 6lbs in a week...?! Ha. Oh well.

X

Last edited:
Hi hun :) Here to subscribe x

I had my little girl on 2nd March this year :) How are you feeling? xx

Hi hun :) Here to subscribe x

I had my little girl on 2nd March this year :) How are you feeling? xx

Hiya :) congrats on your little girl. Mine is 4 and it has absolutely flown. She's a little grown up all of a sudden.

I'm feeling great thanks, although I've just woken up from a cheeky nap, so if I'd have answered this an hour ago I would said 'tired' :D

How are you? X

You gained 7lbs in 1 week?
Surely that's bloating and stuff. I don't think you could gain that much in weight even if you tried lol!!

I bet if you weighed in a day or 2 it will have gone down.

You gained 7lbs in 1 week?
Surely that's bloating and stuff. I don't think you could gain that much in weight even if you tried lol!!

I bet if you weighed in a day or 2 it will have gone down.

Ha ha no. It was ONLY 6 :D
Although 1.5lb of that has gone now. Down to 'just' a 4.5lb gain...

It does seem to be my pattern though...I whacked on a load as soon as I found out, then stayed the same for a few weeks, then whacked on more, then STS for a few weeks and now I've put a chunk on. Here's hoping that's it for a little while. My OH reckons there's half a stone on my boobs alone :D

Lol I be the likes that type of weight gain.

I live my bump but I can't wait to hold
my baby girl and get my body back to normal. Lack of clothing choices is frustrating.

Lol I be the likes that type of weight gain.

I live my bump but I can't wait to hold
my baby girl and get my body back to normal. Lack of clothing choices is frustrating.

Ha ha he loves them :D but does keep looking at me with true sadness in his eyes and says he'll miss them.

Lack of clothing is annoying! I said I wouldn't buy much and try to make do but I just can't. I don't like a lot of maternity stuff though, I find it a bit too flouncy and old, so I just look out for more forgiving normal clothes :)

Another lb off, that 6lb gain can do one! :D

Awesome weekend. Went to a festival, was the first time I've found not drinking hard. There were so many of us and it was fun but everyone was drinking...and quite drunk, I think it was the sun. I made it til about 8 then gave in and came home. OH was out til 1.30, his best mate picked his wife up from ours at 10am the next day!! I don't know how he does it, or how she copes with it!

My little girl was there with her Dad so they hung around with us for a bit too. She loved it.

Think we are going swimming today. We normally go to the big pool at Ponds Forge in town but think we are going to try the little local pool, never been but if it's any good it'll be much less of a mission to get there. Fingers crossed.

I'm feeling great at the minute. Kind of 'not pregnant'. I have lots of energy, no sickness for a couple of weeks now. Yay.

Only 3 and a bit weeks til next scan. Eeeeeee! Had a dream the other night that I gave birth at 28 weeks but no one was concerned because he (yes he) already weighed 9lb 12oz!! Ouch. I struggled to get a 6lb 13 baby out!!

X

Attachments

• image-3202655975.jpg
    image-3202655975.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 85
Super happy preggo here :) :) :) I've been feeling lots of kicks and prods inside for a while now, more the past few days and today I was laying on the sofa after a very cold, very fizzy Dr Pepper I got my hand kicked. Not just once. I can't wait for OH to feel them. It's just so lovely and reassuring and 'real'. Feeling them inside is lovely but feeling them on the outside and against my hand is something else :) :) :)
X

Aw its great isnt it, felt like such a long time between appointments before i started feeling kicks feel better now. OH loves to blow rasberrys on my belly which gets her going! But also likes to complain when she wakes him up kicking him in the back in bed ha ha ! Xx

Aw its great isnt it, felt like such a long time between appointments before i started feeling kicks feel better now. OH loves to blow rasberrys on my belly which gets her going! But also likes to complain when she wakes him up kicking him in the back in bed ha ha ! Xx

Ha, awwww, cute, will try the raspberries :D

It's one of those 'careful what you wish for' things isn't it? I'm so desperate for big kicks now but give it a couple of months I'll be complaining about being booted in the ribs and kept up all night. Kind of like when we all can't wait for baby to be mobile :D X

Hey just been catching up! And remembered we're due about the same time sorry I didn't mention before due to my prev mmc so very nervous, and then just been busy. Sounds like you're doing well xx what date are u due lauraloola?

Hey just been catching up! And remembered we're due about the same time ? sorry I didn't mention before due to my prev mmc so very nervous, and then just been busy. Sounds like you're doing well xx what date are u due lauraloola?

Hiya, congratulations :) how have you been feeling?
My due date is 27th November. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, seems to be flying all of a suddenly. X

Last edited:
Omg u're due the day before me :) thats so nice to know someone so close ;) 18 weeks on friday. Have my anomaly scan on friday too (diabetic so they do that early) so very excited. Ive great aside from tired all the time lol.... been very lucky no sickness etc. Just been a few off days :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww yay! It's nice to have someone to compare and contrast with :D

My scan is 2 weeks on Friday and I'm already getting impatient!! Are you hoping to find out the flavour? We are but as I found with my little girl it's not always possible, she was an awkward monkey then and still is now. Ha ha. I'm really desperate to this time though.
Let me know how you get on :) X

Yet we're hoping to find out. Jealous you're feeling ur little regularly.... I felt a few flutters etc but nothing often yet.
Will keep u updated 2 weeks will fly by, as u said, time is flying by xx

18 weeks today :) loving my big round bump. Will add a pic but think it looks bigger in real life.

I think I'm nearing a stone on and hurtling towards the 12s which isn't great but I'm enjoying my pregnancy and know I can lose it again afterwards if I put my mind to it. Was hoping to keep under 13 but I guess what will be will be!

X

Edited to add...I'M SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Attachments

• image-2095823944.jpg
    image-2095823944.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Back