Laura's Exante Diary

im feeling loads better thanks hun. palpatations finally stopped. i think a planned food day once a week (well... one meal) is what my body needs..:) i dont feel like im loosing anything though :( ill find out thursday morning either way :) i took the scales down to my moms so i wouldnt keep hopping on and off lol.fingers crossed.. im hoping for 4lbs!

im feeling loads better thanks hun. palpatations finally stopped. i think a planned food day once a week (well... one meal) is what my body needs..:) i dont feel like im loosing anything though :( ill find out thursday morning either way :) i took the scales down to my moms so i wouldnt keep hopping on and off lol.fingers crossed.. im hoping for 4lbs!

Hi Kaye,

So glad you are feeling better. You have to do whats right for you - so if you need one meal a week helps then so be it. As long as you are careful with your meals, you will definitely keep losing weight.

I have been so full of energy for the last week. However today i
have felt absolutely shattered. I hope it passes and my energy levels are back up again tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a 4 llbs weight loss this week too - so fingers crossed for both of us.

Keep me posted on your news!

Laura X

So it's day 11 and i have been 100% Total Solution - but i feel like i have stopped losing weight.... I am going to have to have a sneaky peek at the scales tonight to hopefully reassure myself. I'm targeting myself to lose 4 llbs this week. Fingers crossed! :)

Good luck for this week! Sometimes i find it helps to weigh mid week because it feels like its all pointless, but even if I see a pound or two I think it's not even weigh in yet so it usually motivates me to try and do even better by weigh in! x

Good luck for this week! Sometimes i find it helps to weigh mid week because it feels like its all pointless, but even if I see a pound or two I think it's not even weigh in yet so it usually motivates me to try and do even better by weigh in! x

Thanks Chaz. I had a look yesterday and I have lost another 2 llbs, so just need to lose another 2llbs by Saturday to meet my target for this week! Hope you are having a good week. X

I feel like eating tonight! I'm not actually hungry, I just want to taste something different! Argh... need to stay motivated. Only tomorrow to go then on Saturday it's time for my Week 2 weigh in!

Hope everyone else is dong good.

Laura X

It's must be something in the air tonight I feel exactly the same.

Time for bed before I hit the fridge night all.

Hi Laura, I'm back after my big hiccup. Thanks for popping into my diary and you kind words of support.
Good luck with tomorrow's WI xx

I need some advice from you all! I am going to a lunch event on Sunday, so will need to eat. I want to try and keep it as a WS day and then go back to being TS on Monday. I'm vegetarian - if I just have a salad, will that keep me in ketosis? Or what other options do I have and what should I avoid?

Laura :)

Hi Laura, sorry I'd be of no use as not managed to do a proper WS day yet. There are some vegetables you are supposed to avoid so have a look at the exante stickie on the main page it should give you a list of ketosis friendly food.

Good luck x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Thanks Bridezilla I will check it out! I actually feel quite anxious about the whole eating thing, which is weird. I guess i just don't want it to throw me off track. XX

Well, I have just done my Week 2 weigh in and I have managed to lose the 4 llbs I was hoping for. That means i've lost a stone in a fortnight. I'm so pleased.

For week 3 I want to lose another 4 llbs, even though i am planning to eat tomorrow when I go out. I am going to up my exercise in week 3. Roll on losing the next stone!

Hope you have all had good weight loss results this week.

Laura X

Well done Laura, hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow x

Good luck for next weeks loss x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Well done Laura x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back