Laura's last attempt!!

Thanks ladies. I went to tesco and jumped on the scales first to see if that would motivate me....(i hadn't seen your messages at that point)..it did...I've picked up steak and chips so still good but feeling naughty..:) with a ww pud and a bottle of cider...so yes will be a little over my cal allowance but within the fat allowance/rules and feel better already!! :)

Thanks ladies. I went to tesco and jumped on the scales first to see if that would motivate me....(i hadn't seen your messages at that point)..it did...I've picked up steak and chips so still good but feeling naughty..:) with a ww pud and a bottle of cider...so yes will be a little over my cal allowance but within the fat allowance/rules and feel better already!! :)

Well done xx

What a good choice ;)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Oooo it was good!! :) have a good evening all. Thanks loads. Im actually.not.convinced i could do this without the mfp and you guys! :)

Lexie2005 said:
Couldn't have said it better myself xx

:) I was telling Mini earlier how much I value the forum, and she said it was nice to get feedback - it's easy to forget that the mods are there beavering away in the background for our benefit; it's not like we pay them, is it? :) xx

Tonight I have discoverered "Frozen yogurt"!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!
Im really enjoying all of this new discovery. I went down to the shops to get milk and an hour and a half later, hubby was calling...."where ate you??!!" lol.... I was bumblinh around tescos checking out loads of labels...ha ha.. Im learning lots and am really enjoying it...(apart from the green tea....i put ginger in iy earlier and it was still rank!)

:) I was telling Mini earlier how much I value the forum, and she said it was nice to get feedback - it's easy to forget that the mods are there beavering away in the background for our benefit; it's not like we pay them, is it? :) xx

How do we contact them Tracey? Lets all email them with our gratitude! :) Xxx

Ben and jerries frozen yog... Mmmm love it!!!

Pudders said:
How do we contact them Tracey? Lets all email them with our gratitude! :) Xxx

Good idea! Just send a Private Message to Mini, that's her user name. There are other mods, but she's the one I speak to the most. :) xx

Going camping this weekend!! Woopee !! So...think im going to plan ahead my meals...lol... Think I'll make up some lean mince burgers/meatballs and some kebabs before i go and take them in the coolbox so that im sorted for a barbq. Maybe some beans and toast for the mornings. Planning ahead is the key to my success and it mustn't get in the way of enjoying this beautiful weather! This IS a lifestyle change and slowly getting used he making adjustments. :)

Going camping this weekend!! Woopee !! So...think im going to plan ahead my meals...lol... Think I'll make up some lean mince burgers/meatballs and some kebabs before i go and take them in the coolbox so that im sorted for a barbq. Maybe some beans and toast for the mornings. Planning ahead is the key to my success and it mustn't get in the way of enjoying this beautiful weather! This IS a lifestyle change and slowly getting used he making adjustments. :)

You're right planning is key to success & that all sounds lovely, i am salivating lol x

Was going to go and weigh tonight....and then ate my dinner because i forgot!! Lol...damn it!! Wanted to weigh before going camping tomorrow as i may have a couple of bottles tomorrow night so there's a chance I'll go over my cal allowance!!

Was going to go and weigh tonight....and then ate my dinner because i forgot!! Lol...damn it!! Wanted to weigh before going camping tomorrow as i may have a couple of bottles tomorrow night so there's a chance I'll go over my cal allowance!!

Oh pants!!!!

Woop woop !! First stone (and 2lbs) down!! I've never lost more than a stone before so am buzzing!! And still feeling really positive , therefore feel like this actually could be the time....:)

Back