Laura's last attempt!!

Been looking forward to chicken fajitas all day..but then change of plan! Thai green curry it is! 310 cals and absolutely lush.... Hope Korea one minds , but im going to start posting pics so that i can look back for inspiration when at a loss!

Attachments

• 1370885517815.jpg
    1370885517815.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 134
Been looking forward to chicken fajitas all day..but then change of plan! Thai green curry it is! 310 cals and absolutely lush.... Hope Korea one minds , but im going to start posting pics so that i can look back for inspiration when at a loss!

I hope "no one minds"!!!" i have no idea what planet my spell check is.on sometimes!!

That looks lovely! Only reason I mind is cos I've got pmt munchies & that made me hungry lol x

Oh & well done on your loss that's great x

Another 3lbs off this week... ridiculously...for a couple of minutes I felt a bit dissapointed that it wasn't 4lbs as thats what ive been losing...but then gave myself a reality check..honestly how ridiculous! Over the moon with a 3lb loss... thats now 19 lbs off in less than 5 weeks. It certainly motivates me and helped when everyone in this house was eating pain au chocolates and shortbread biscuits this morning!! I actually feel like I'm going to do this! ! Woop ditty woop!!:D:D

Doing lipotrim is killing me with the starvin marvins. Gonna try it another week then just go back to xen. It made me happier. Hope everyones doing good:)

Been on it since Tuesday si getting weighed tomorro :) pleased id lost 12lbs with xen so gonna give LT a few weeks see what the losses will be :)

Fritatta as per the recipe on "This Morning"....lavely!!

Attachments

• 1371472162050.jpg
    1371472162050.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 84
Watching "man vs food"....it normally makes me hungry but looking at all the oil/grease...its making me feel quite sick!! This is progress!!

Oh my goodness..... just discovered "starbucks skinny hazlenut latte"....it tastes no different to a normal one! So sweet and sooooo good! Hit the spot nicely! Loving discovering all this new way of eating. 5 weeks in and still not feeling the slightest bit deprived. Happy happy me.

Really enjoying reading your diary, so inspiring! You are doing brilliantly :)

I so hope my doctors will give me Xenical!! Sounds like just the thing I need to help get motivated.

Aww that's nice of you to say. Thanks! I find reading the other diaries really inspiring so I'm glad mine has done the same! :) Good luck! X

Pudders I lost 11lbs on Lipotrim so going to keep at it for 4 weeks do the refeed and see how I go. Glad all going well with you Well done :0clapper:

When will my weight loss show??!!!! Lol.. gggrrrrr... so I've lost 19lbs so far...not gone down a dress size, no one has noticed any loss and when I mentioned it to someone in my office?, she almost didn't believe me!! 19lbs should be noticable surely?!!!!! Gggrrrr ;-)

Pudders of course its noticeable chum well done you. Your doing super x

So today I get into work and get told that I have a customer visit and I have to join them for lunch.... chicken dish with wine and cheese sauce etc...... I've said that I'll go down but will be eating my own lunch to be told that its rude amd they'd rather I didn't! !!! So angry right now, but sticking to my guns.... what choice do I have?!! Lol... give in and then tango all afternoon at my desk??...no thank you!!!

I haven't been looking forward to weigh in this morning... not really sure why as have been 100% since starting.... but was very pleasantly surprised with the 3.5 loss. I think I wasn't expected to do so well this week as I've had a few box meals and not cooked fresh so much but hey ho! Doesn't seem to have made much difference! :) Aiming for the 2 stone mark now and still think this is incredible... have never ever done this well before and I know the xen is helping along but really couldnt do it without mfp and minimins!! :)

Back