Laura's last EVER diet!!

Oooh I have a gammon and I'm gonna enjoy it on Sunday with some nice veggies and mash...maybe even stuffing if I can figure out a low syn method.

Just had leftover pasta with salad tonight - time for groceries tomorrow!

Sheanin said:
Oooh I have a gammon and I'm gonna enjoy it on Sunday with some nice veggies and mash...maybe even stuffing if I can figure out a low syn method.

Just had leftover pasta with salad tonight - time for groceries tomorrow!

Well I've had 12.5 syns today, 6.5 of which I used on 13 mikado sticks - sounds a lot, but they are only 11 calories each haha!! Imagine how many syns I would have had if I'd had Ben and Jerry's, or pop corn!!!

OH's mam is making SW lasagne tomorrow night, can't wait! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I seriously need to chill out on the chocolate front, used 13.5 syns Yest, and all 15 today, with around 2/3 being on chocolate!! Had a flake and a guylian seashell today at OH's. just coming to the end of TOTM so thinking that may be it, as normally I can take it or leave it. WILL AVOID IT TOMORROW!!

Going to the gym tomorrow when I get up, with my mum, going to go on Sunday too, as need to make up for high syn days, want at least 1.5 off this week for my 10% we'll see!

So excited not to wake up to an alarm tomorrow!! Off to bed now to gear myself up for the gym!! Good night all xxxx

No point in me lying to you hun - that's a lot of syns used on chocolate! Totally fine once in a while but be careful it doesn't spiral out of control. Going to the gym will probably perk you up so much you won't want any :) At least you still stayed *within* syns for it, that's awesome!

I need to get out for a walk today, Weds was my last proper body magic day though I've been rushed off my feet since. Need to also do some proper cooking today, too - that gammon is calling my name.

Enjoy the gym!

Haha you are exactly right though Hun :) gym has really sorted me out, and no more TOTM so think that will be that, will stick to a couple of mikado a day again from now on!!

Proud of myself today, walked to the gym (15 mins) 45 mins cardio whilst there (treadmill, cross trainer, bike, stepper) 10 mins weight machines (toning legs arms and tummy) then swam 10 lengths in the pool before having a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, and walking home (another 15 mins!!)

I'm chuffed with myself, and OH was wanting to have a curry tonight, but we have now decided to buy some nice steaks and have with chips (frilighted in the actifry) and possibly some roasted veggies!! I'm well excited, an pleased to turn down a take-away!! Xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Well done on turning down the takeaway shine that halo :)

Thank you :) I've had a very good day so far, and am determined to keep it up until WI (and beyond!)

Was talking to my mum today and we were saying how different I am this time to all the other times I've been 'on a diet' - as in I am sticking to the rules 99% of the time, I'm not getting downhearted if I 'only' lost 1lb, I'm not letting one cheat meal turn into a week or 2, and I am making good choices for myself and still living my life the way that I want to!

I've found myself getting really excited for 'when I'm slim' haha and thought today when I was getting ready for the gym that I actually looked much slimmer and could see my 'waist' coming back into view...love when the little things spur you on xxx

Well I am writing this whilst in the gym (god bless technology haha!!) am cooling down on the bike now, before going for another swim! Very pleased with my efforts this weekend, hoping it shows on the scales on tues!! Going to meet mam here after work tomorrow night too, for a quick 30 mins cardio.

Had lovely steak, with pots and roasted carrots for tea last night (instead of curry) and 2 diet cokes (as opposed to OHs 4 lagers haha!) deffo shining my halo today.

Also, had a big NSV this morning, stood up to give OH a cuddle and when he put his arms round me he said "bloody hell you are tiny round here (had hands on my waist!!) now, where have you gone!?" Now considering we have been together since we were 15 and he claims not to have noticed the 4 stone going on, in over the moon he can see a difference after just one has come off!!

Off for a swim? Enjoy your Sunday wherever you are!! Xxx

Yeeeoooo way to go! Its so awesome when people notice. You're doing amazingly!

I found out my local gym have an offer on during Halloween weekend - no startup fee plus a free month - so I'm going to join then and get my money's worth. Used to LOVE the gym and the weather is becoming so crap I can't rely on walking. I've got two weeks til then so need to brave the rain and keep up with my body magic til then. Hoping to be around 10 and a half stone by then so I'm joining at the upper end of my healthy range and gradually tone up on my way down. It'll definitely stall or slow my losses on the scales for a bit but I can handle swapping that for inch loss! It'll all eventually even out. They offer a full ongoing consultation and tailored support thingy so its got to be worth it!

Ahh that's a well good offer, you should really go for it. I know what you mean about slowing down the weight loss, have just been kicking it up a bit last couple of weeks hoping to tone up as I lose rather than losing everything then having to try and tone up afterwards!

I didn't swim in the end as the pool was absolutely chokka, but did an extra 15 mins in the gym and some toning weights.

Feeling good, going to make some quiche in a min, and make some extra for taster week at slimming world.

Xx

Have been an absolute Slimming World angel this weekend, no takeaways, no booze, and no days over my syns...PLUS went to the gym and swam on Sat, and did another stint in the gym today. I really hope it shows on the scales on Tuesday, how good I've been, fingers crossed!

Have only had 3.5syns today, but don't really want anything else so think I will just have a low syn day. May try and do the same tomorrow and have around 5, maybe spur on a good WI on Tues.

Was going to go to the gym tomorrow night after work, but have lots of work to get done and a meeting after work so think I may leave it til later on in the week. Going to sort my stuff out for work tomorrow and get into bed I think. Had a nana nap today, hoping it doesnt stop me sleeping tonight.

xx

On my way to work and it is pitch dark and raining. Awful! I am however, still 'in the zone!' Got some fruit for breaky, and SW quiche, yogurt and an apple for lunch. Not sure what is for tea yet but will of course be low syn :) can't wait for WI tomorrow to see how I've done, especially after an STS last week!!

Good luck with the week ahead everyone! Xx

Hi Camz, I just wanted to say well done and also thank you!

I lost 5 stone with slimming world but switched to weight watchers in April when my losses stopped, I've lost nearly another 2 stone with wW but have come to a halt again, I was feeling really down and unsure about coming back to sw again, but reading your diary has "re-inspired" me, you're having some yum foods and also great losses, so I'm coming back to SW. Yay x

Joining you in the zone! My scales read 2lbs on this morning, water retention. So I hauled my arse out for a walk at the sports arena first thing (half an hour, almost 3000 metres) then walked to Tesco just now (another half hour/around 3000 metres) for some healthy nibbles as I'm at my boyfriend's mums. Also drinking tons of water to blast the fluid my body wants to cling to, lol.

I'm kack at maths and measurements but I think that's 6km walking? Whatever it is I'm happy with it seeing as a 10 min walk used to kill me!

Yeah that sounds about right on how far you've walked! Well done for not getting disheartened by a gain showing, and thinking logically about 'why'?

One of the children brought me in a tiny sponge cake with about half a tsp of icing sugar mix on top, do you think 5 syns will cover it? I'm not having any other syns today so it doesn't really matter, but I like a second opinion.

My meeting has been cancelled tonight, so I am going back to the gym tonight, for a quick half hour work out before home. Xx

I reckon 5 syns should be fine for that. Well done on committing to the gym with your meeting cancelled, impressive!

I had a Galaxy skinny mocha latte without realising they must be about 8 syns lol, oops! Its fine though as all my other eats today are superfree and free. My WI this week is Thurs at 5pm, yikes...nervous already!

Do you go to diff WIs every week Hun? Mine is 7pm on a tues, am quite looking forward to it this week, as I've been so good!

Didn't sleep very well at all last night, so hoping the gym and a nice bath and chill tonight sets me up for a good sleep! I'm pretty tired after a day at work already, but am thinking 30 mins in the gym is 100x better than nothing!! Plus I will then have been 3 times this week (tues-tues with WI, and 4 times mon-mon, so getting back into the habit of getting my money's worth at £40 a month!!

Not sure what I'm having for tea yet, not really feeling too hungry, but sure that will change after I've been to the gym! Xxx

No, my weigh in is normally Thurs morning at 11.30am but with this week being a hospital week for the little 'un, I'll miss it. Will be back for the evening one at 5pm though, which annoys me cos I'll be carrying fecking fluid and all that day's food in comparison to nice morning weigh ins, lol!

I have nooooo idea about dinner yet, was just fantasising about that marshmallow fluff stuff after reading on here that it's low in syns. I reckon I'll be coming home with some later, lol! Need to do my food shop tonight so I'll be good and knock up something syn-free this evening (but yummy, cos I need yummy right now).

Enjoy the gym - and yes, 30 mins is a million times better than nothing AND it will get rid of the tiredness and replace it with proper 'Oh my God I need to sleep now' tiredness later!

Ahh I see, I would love a morning WI, mine is at 7pm, I am literally starving by the time I get home from mine (don't eat dinner before obvs, and of course I have a light lunch haha!)

Can't wait to get home tonight, home made bolognese with either pasta or a jacket, and my hex a of cheese on top, YUM!!! Xxx

Yummy! Think I'll be doing a bolognese sometime this week too, love having mine with hex cheese, its like a treat!

All ready for this appt tomorrow, bleurgh, but this time tomorrow it'll be all over and I will be seriously chilling out lol. Did you go to gym? My oh actually said to me he noticed how much weight I've lost today, apparently I am much slimmer! Wooo!

Back