Laura's Weight Watchers Food Diary

Thanks Hun :) I've had a bit of a lightbulb moment and think it could be because I've had no diet coke today, think it's time to cut back on my usual 1-2 cans a day! I do make my quiche that way yes :) bacon and red onion today! Going to take that to work for lunch tomorrow too!! X

Somebody I know actually went into hospital and they said she was withdrawing from Diet Coke as she had given it up for Lent, scary stuff eh! X PS-I loveeeee those quiches! X

Been much better on the diet coke front today, still a bit of a head ache but not dreadful! Have drank over 2l of water and been to a hardcore legs, bums and tums class at the gym which I think has helped!!

Today's food has been good -

B- giant pink lady apple

L- homemade crustless quiche, mullerlight.

D- whole wheat pasta, extra lean mince, and bolognese sauce made with tons of tomatoes and veggies, plus thins cheese (treat 1) garlic bread.

S- 2 Jaffa cakes as a post gym treat 2.

Out of curiosity I have just added all of today's food into the pp tracker to see where I stand and all of today's food adds up to 29pps - I will be on 30 a day! And so I am feeling pretty optimistic about next week too! Looking forward to weighing in on Thurs!! X

Been much better on the diet coke front today, still a bit of a head ache but not dreadful! Have drank over 2l of water and been to a hardcore legs, bums and tums class at the gym which I think has helped!!

Today's food has been good -

B- giant pink lady apple

L- homemade crustless quiche, mullerlight.

D- whole wheat pasta, extra lean mince, and bolognese sauce made with tons of tomatoes and veggies, plus thins cheese (treat 1) garlic bread.

S- 2 Jaffa cakes as a post gym treat 2.

Out of curiosity I have just added all of today's food into the pp tracker to see where I stand and all of today's food adds up to 29pps - I will be on 30 a day! And so I am feeling pretty optimistic about next week too! Looking forward to weighing in on Thurs!! X

Only 2 more sleeps till WI :) Looks like you're doing a fab job! I loveeeeeeee pink lady apples, not had one in ages! X

Ahh thank you!! I'm panicking a bit as just been to mam and dads for tea, mega healthy extra lean mince with carrot and swede mash, however I couldn't resist a dumpling!! I'm praying I've not undone all of my good work!!! X

Ahh thank you!! I'm panicking a bit as just been to mam and dads for tea, mega healthy extra lean mince with carrot and swede mash, however I couldn't resist a dumpling!! I'm praying I've not undone all of my good work!!! X

I'm sure Dumpling won't have done you any harm! Was it a Packet one? X

It was - one where you just add water! Unfortunately I'd already had my treats today!!! X

It was - one where you just add water! Unfortunately I'd already had my treats today!!! X

If it's the Aunt Bessie's one, it would only of been 2pp so I wouldn't worry too much x

Oh really? It was so that's good news - WI is in 1 hour so we will see then :) I'll keep you posted xx

Oh really? It was so that's good news - WI is in 1 hour so we will see then :) I'll keep you posted xx

Good Luck Sweetie :) Yey on the Dumpling Front! X

Just been weighed and lost 3lbs!! Am really pleased and ready to keep going!! I'm thinking for me F&H will work more during the week and points on a weekend - but am I correct in thinking I can do either plan any day? Xxx

Just been weighed and lost 3lbs!! Am really pleased and ready to keep going!! I'm thinking for me F&H will work more during the week and points on a weekend - but am I correct in thinking I can do either plan any day? Xxx

Omg! Well Done on your 3lbs, u should be very very proud of yourself! You can swap and change from F&H to PP on a daily basis,just choose in the morning and keep a check on your weeklies x

Here to subscribe :)

Well done on your 3lb weight loss :)

Nic x

Well done on your weight loss! I have to use the propoints as the 'eat as much free food as you like' doesnt work for me!
I'm sure my consultant last week said that you can do filling and healthy every day but instead of treats point the other food with your weekly points? if that makes any sense?

You can do that. You do filling and healthy for all your meals and then use your 49 weekly pro points for your treats. I have tried that and find I lose most weight if I spread my weekly points out throughout the week. If I ate all my 49 points at the weekend, I didn't lose as much. Not sure why.

Hey Laura

How are you doing with your journey? xx

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been about, just been mega busy!! All still going well with the plan, 3lb loss on Thursdays weigh in had spurred me on to keep it up haha! I went out and got very drunk on Saturday night, but, and this is a big but - I pointed all of my drinks and still have 13 weeklies left so feeling very pleased with myself!! Looking forward to weigh in again this week, just about to get ready and head to the gym now, so will add up a few exercise points too!! X

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been about, just been mega busy!! All still going well with the plan, 3lb loss on Thursdays weigh in had spurred me on to keep it up haha! I went out and got very drunk on Saturday night, but, and this is a big but - I pointed all of my drinks and still have 13 weeklies left so feeling very pleased with myself!! Looking forward to weigh in again this week, just about to get ready and head to the gym now, so will add up a few exercise points too!! X

Well Done you for pointing all your drinks! No sneaky chips or kebab on the way home then ;-) Which drinks did u stick to? X

Back