Lauren's Before and After

You look fab hun x

Aww thanks guys!! October is my new target predicted date, not long to go now, just 16 1/2lbs to go :) :)

Here's the latest! 2st 10lb lighter at a weight of 11stone 8lb =)

Attachments

• image-2984371661.jpg
    image-2984371661.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 534
Well done you look fab

Just spotted that you've got a before and afters photo thread!! You look sooooooo different to before!! :D x

Thank you all! =) I kinda wish I had some more photos of me over the last two years to show what I looked like, at the time I was keen to avoid the camera and untag on Facebook so don't really think I have any great 'before' photos! Ill have to have a look as I need to find one to compare to my target weight photo that will be coming up in 2 1/2 months =D

Thank you!! I must look particularly skinny in my work uniform too as since I've come back from two weeks off colleagues keep stopping me to ask how much weight I've lost lol.

Attachments

• image-920929300.jpg
    image-920929300.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 430
Latest pic. March to August :)

Attachments

• image-7925144.jpg
    image-7925144.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 549
  • image-4074737714.jpg
    image-4074737714.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 502
Picture time! Today I lost 4lb and got my 3 1/2 stone award, so that means its time for a progress photo :)

I wish I'd had the guts to keep my starting photo of baring all flesh, but I couldn't stand to look at it! Lets just say I had flab all over and this photo would have been embarrassing before! Thank goodness I am proud of this latest one :)

Posting a side by side one when I make it of one from about 3 months ago :)

Attachments

• image-3803711315.jpg
    image-3803711315.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 463
Picture time! Today I lost 4lb and got my 3 1/2 stone award, so that means its time for a progress photo :)

I wish I'd had the guts to keep my starting photo of baring all flesh, but I couldn't stand to look at it! Lets just say I had flab all over and this photo would have been embarrassing before! Thank goodness I am proud of this latest one :)

Posting a side by side one when I make it of one from about 3 months ago :)

Wow sexy lady ! :p What a transformation ! You look amazing Lauren. Well done on your journey so far ! Can't wait to see your final target pictures, hopefully very soon :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! I cant contain my excitement at buying clothes which I'd never been able to wear before! Well I hope I can haha. Skinny jeans and shorter tops would be nice. Everything I've bought for 3 years has been very long tops/dresses to team up with leggings and jeans :( anything else made my muffin top look ridiculous! It'll take some getting used to to not buy so much of the tunics and long tops :) oh oh, and tops which are actually fitted cos my rolls of fat are gone! Wow. Haha. Who needs cake, when you can salivate over trendy clothing ;)

Had to post this accomplishment - I bought a brand new coat - size 10 with a fitted waist. 8 months ago I'd probably of had to buy a size 14...maybe 16 and then not looked anywhere near as flattering and wouldn't have bought it! I'm happy :) my first new item of clothing that makes me look stylish instead of horrifically frumpy!

Attachments

• image-3887033684.jpg
    image-3887033684.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 431
Back