ProPoints Laurie's daily food diary!

Thank you both! :) xx

Signed up to weight watchers online and as far as i can tell it's the same as the e-source. Have downloaded the app to so i'm ready to go! Apparently weetabix is only 3pp rather than the 5pp my old app was telling me. So if that's the case I have 11pp left for today :) Am going to stick with the 29 points rather than the suggested 26 as I lost with 29 before :) xx

laurieee:) said:
Signed up to weight watchers online and as far as i can tell it's the same as the e-source. Have downloaded the app to so i'm ready to go! Apparently weetabix is only 3pp rather than the 5pp my old app was telling me. So if that's the case I have 11pp left for today :) Am going to stick with the 29 points rather than the suggested 26 as I lost with 29 before :) xx

Here to subscribe, good luck Laurie :) x

Yea a few people on here have said they stick with the 29 instead of the 26! That's good you are all signed up,I just do it from home :0)

For tea I had a boots shapers chicken tikka flat bread - 7pp and snack a jacks chilli curls 2pp. 2pp left over which I used for cups of tea :)

Today's diary
Breakfast - weetabix (3) and milk (1) = 4pp

Have my sister's graduation today and there will be 'nibbles' at the reception and then we are going out for tea tonight. Will no doubt go over my dailies but will just use my weeklies too :) xx

For tea I had a boots shapers chicken tikka flat bread - 7pp and snack a jacks chilli curls 2pp. 2pp left over which I used for cups of tea :)

Today's diary
Breakfast - weetabix (3) and milk (1) = 4pp

Have my sister's graduation today and there will be 'nibbles' at the reception and then we are going out for tea tonight. Will no doubt go over my dailies but will just use my weeklies too :) xx

Have a nice night out x

Have a nice night out x

Enjoy tonight and your sister's graduation :0)

Just popping by to subscribe - hope you enjoy your sisters graduation x

How was the graduation hun? Much deadly food? X

thanks everyone! oh there was lots of lovely things! I tried them all haha! and for tea I had a small portion of calamari and for my main I had lamb shank with cabbage and mustard mashed potato. The cabbage and potatoes wern't nice at all so I just ate the lamb :) I'm glad that was just 2 day of this week so I have the rest of the week to be good! xxx

this weekend was a total right off. the demon drink was involved so ended up eating my body weight in chinese/macdonalds/everything :(

Will start again today!

Didn't have breakfast
Lunch - Innocent sweet chilli veg pot (6pp) quavers (3pp) and 2 x apple

20pp left for today. will get something on the road home from work :) xxx

How was the innocent pot? Keep seeing them about buy don't seem much in them.

Hey we all need a blow out now and then. X

How was the innocent pot? Keep seeing them about buy don't seem much in them.

Hey we all need a blow out now and then. X

i was surprised at how much is in them but they're quite nice. I don't get them often as they're so expensive! (£4!) but they are on offer 2 for £6 at sainsburys, still pricey but the choice of micro meals etc in the one near my work is absolutely dire! will be stocking up on morrisons micro meals at 2 for £4 or 3 for £5 :) xxx

Yesterday's diary
Breakfast - Weetabix and skimmed milk = 4pp
Lunch - innocent thai curry pot = 8pp
Tea - salmon and baby potatoes = will have been less than 17pp so was under points for the day.

weighed in this morning and have STS. Hopefully have a good loss next week :) xxx

been a bit awol the last few days. I've just been so tired!

Yesterday
Breakfast - Weetabix & semi-skimmed milk = 5pp
Lunch - heinz ww tomato soup (2pp) ham & mustard sandwich (7pp) = 9pp
Tea - Roast veg (0pp) and oven cooked chicken breast (5pp) = 5pp
= 19pp

I then ate half a big toberlone.. safe to say I went over my dailies!

Today
Breakfast - Weetabix & semi-skimmed milk = 5pp
Lunch - Sainsbury's roast chicken dinner = 6pp
2 x nectarines = 0pp

18pp left for today.. think im going to make a pizza with the square wraps.

Have rejoined curves so that will hopefully aid my weight loss (provided I can drag my lazy ass there!)

xx

Back