Lennie's LT diary

Well 2day was a good day. Feelin positive n looking 4ward 2 my WI 2moro, although I'm sure I'll b a nervous wreck in d morn. Just took all my measurements n hav lost 7.2 inches in 2 weeks, delighted wit that.

Hav so much on in d coming weeks that I don't no if I can afford 2 b on this much longer, EUR65 a week is killin me. Mite hav 2 think bout exante :(

Hi Lenni how did your WI go?

Hi Hun, lost 3 lbs. Have 2 say I was gutted. I no I shouldn't hav been but I was. Set me off pretty bad yesterday n I wanted 2 eat everything in site ha. Snapped out of it though, onwards n upwards. Just have 2 focus in the fact I've lost nearly a stone so far.

How's u

X

Havent been on since last week as was 2 ashamed 2 post as I had done a bit of pickin. Only a small bit but still did it. Dunno Wat happened me. But I'm hopin I'm back in d zone n that's behind me. Gettin married in December so bringing my bridesmaids shopping 2day so that's gotta kick my ass into gear.

Hav 2 say I'm really enjoying the shakes. I do put a spoonful of coffee in my Choc shake and heat it up and last night I put a peppermint tbag in it n it was so yum. WI tomorrow and I'm not feeling great about it but I'm not gonna let it knock me if it's not good, I'm gonna make it motivate me.

Have a nice shake day skinnies ;)

Well done for getting back on track with a great attitude Lenni... What great motivation, your wedding... You will easily be at goal by then!...

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in x

Hey su thanks 4 d post. Ur doin gr8. U seem 2 hav it well planned out n seein an end date in site should b a good motivator :)

Congrats Lenni, you are really shifting the lbs aren't you. Well done on the excellent progress. Why don't you show it on your stats?
So you've got less than 2 stones to lose right?

You'll be at goal in now time. Keep it up!

Well done Lenni!

Thanks girls. Den I'm only ever on this site on my mobile n I don't think u can update stats on d fone n if u can I don't have a clue how ha

Fantastic loss Lenni... Well done!! x

Can you not try and change your stats by going into User CP, up there on the left ^^^^, then go into edit details? I am a complete technophobe so i haven't got a clue what you can and can't do with a phone (apart from text and make calls!! lol)

Hey all, havent been on in a while. Well a quick run tru of last week. Monday was a seriously stressful day, n I totally messed up, had a nibble. Totally set me off on the wrong foot for a few days as I found it really hard to stay focused on the diet. Friday nite I had my friends 30th to go to, sitting at a tbl full of booze and yummy food. Drink wise I didnt actually find it too hard but wen every1 started eating I got sooo hungry, but didnt touch a ting. Im better being around people as I wouldnt even attemp to nibble infront of any1. Then Saturday was my sons 1st birthday. Had a party in the house, beautiful cake, lots of sweets, lollies, pizza and cocktail sausages, everything that I love, I thought this would kill me but to be honest I was so busy making sure all the kids were ok and getting the food done that it was easy, I just kept myself busy. Was hungry that night and just wanted to sit down and relax with a glass of wine, but dont worry, I didnt. My boyfriend was eating (more pizza) and i was hungry so I went upstairs and tried on a load of clothes that have gone too small for me, what a great motivator that was. Came down, he was flaked out stuffed and I was feeling great. Sunday I did a big shop and I found myself walking around the shops thinking, if i wasnt on my diet Id get that, o and that, and that. The amount of crap I no I would have bought if I wasnt on LT. Had weigh in today, was feeling a lot of cramps thismorning and a bit constipated, but lost 3 lbs, thats 21 lbs now in 4 weeks, so exactly 1 and a half stone. The pharmasist tru in 2 flapjacks, peanut butter and cocunut, disgusting, tasted like ear wax, thats in my opinion though, and im loving the shakes so i dont need them.

I am starting to really miss eating now but gonna stick with it for another few weeks, wanted to loose 3 and a half stone but the way im feeling now i think 3 stone or even 2 and a half will do me. I will hopefully loose another stone and then join slimming world. Unfortunatly I cant afford to stay on LT any longer so Im going to have to move over to Exante, hoping to have the money for that later in the week and order for next week.

But im not gone yet so will keep posting and watching how y'all r doing.

x

Well done for your self control Lenni.. You have done so so well x x

Hey all. Well this week I lost 6.5lbs. Soooo happy, that's week 5 n a total of 1st 13 n a half lbs. So only a half a pound to 2 stone. I'm so chuffed n really feelin d difference. Retuned to wrk yesterday after maternity leave n it was so hard, but Wat made a big difference was the fact I felt good about myself. I'm movin over 2 exante this week as can't afford LT anymore. So I'll prob do it 4 another 2 weeks n then join slimming world. I'm nervous about comin off the diet incase I binge n eat all d wrong things n that's y I have to join a club.

Wow. Great losses so far. Pat on the back. You're doing great xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back