Lets do this!!!

Yes you're right gigglepants. There are always going to be days when I could easy maul a McDonald's double cheeseburger meal lol but if I have one once a month and go for a run after, then ill stick to this knowing I can have it soon. I'd even be ok with having just two burgers and removing the buns so making it low carb. That's even better.
I keep dreaming that I've totally ruined my diet then waking up and I'm through another day yaaay! Lets go day 6, weigh in tomorrow!!

Good luck you are doing great. Just the motivation I needed :)

Glad to hear I helped you! Keep at it, the rewards far outweigh the taste of the food! Oops it's Wednesday I weigh in not tomorrow, silly me but another day to lose more YAY!

Hi,
Congrats on keeping so strong and positive during your first week - it should all really pay off on Wednesday when you hit those scales!

Best,
Cookie xx

Thanks girls! I have to say a big thank you to you all for your support. Times when I've felt like packing it in, I think about your kind words and I get through. Also knowing you are all somewhere feeling the same, and doing the same really helps me!!

Hope you have a good day today!
xx

Good afternoon Manda. Yes I'm excited for your weigh in tomorrow too, fingers crossed it's a fab one. Hope today's good xx

I am also looking forward to your results today, I have everything crossed for you I hope it's a great one as you deserve. Have a good day :)

Good luck with WI - hope its a goodun!
xx

Thank you sooo much everyone! I lost 9lbs yaaaaay! I'm very pleased with that! It's making me determined for another full week TS. I struggled a lot this week but I didn't give up because I just kept saying to myself that it will get easier, so I'm hoping this week goes easier for me. I've had it with the meals lol ugh I just can't stand them. Going to try going it on shakes and bars alone, with the odd porridge.
I still keep a bit of cooked roast chicken in the fridge to nibble on when I think I'm going to go and munch out, and it has saved me a few times. Going to try to do without that this week.
Lets go week 2!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon Manda and WOW! What a fab week one weight loss! Well done you xx

Methanol you both! Going to do my best! I bounced on the scales this afternoon and it said I'd gone up a pound. Grrr I need to stop doing that! It's probably the water I drank etc

Methanol? Seriously my iPad is crazy! I meant to say thank you! I've had a horrible day. My family got Chinese and I just couldn't stand it :( I went to the shop and bought two legs of chicken and peeled the skin and ate them. I just had to put food in my stomach or I was going to eat their Chinese.

Congrats on the weightloss this week and having the willpower to stick to the chicken and not demolish the Chinese. Its low carb - you will be fine lass!

Hope tomorrow will be easier for you,
xxxxx

Thank you so much! I knew it was low carb but does it really mean it wasn't too bad? It just felt so wrong after going a whole week on TS

Back