Lets do this!!!

Revenge of the food he he I like that. Does everyone slip up during the week and still manage to lose weight? I'm just curious to know how much a few slips affect the weight loss

I haven't had that many slip ups and if I am desperate I head for protein like chicken. The thing that seems to have stalled my weight loss recently is exercise but I suppose I can't build muscle and loose weight. I will take exchanging fat weight for muscle though as my inches are going down even of the scales aren't as fast as they were

That's fantastic! I'm raging, I've lost my tape measure that came in my pack. Grrr I've no idea how much I've lost. Had a bit of chicken today but I'm seriously unwell this week. Have a roaring temperature and bad cold. Still doing well though. Bring on weigh in on Wednesday! I must say week 2 has flown in! Week one was torture, but this week has been much much easier to cope with

Hey sorry to hear your still feeling rough,
I hope your getting some chance to rest.

Feel better soon and good luck heading into Wednesday,
xxxxx

Good morning Manda, hope you're feeling much better today.

Re' the slip ups I try to opt for chicken or an extra pack if I'm really struggling. I really want bread at those times, I crave bread a lot of the time, but as a very slow loser I just can't afford to give in to those cravings! :sigh:

Have a fab one xx

I've had a few slip ups this week due to being very ill, so any loss tomorrow will be great. I can get back into full swing from now on. Cold is finally easing off a little, though my voice is still gone. He he my husband is enjoying it while it last. Thank you girls! xx

Well done on the 2lbs weight loss xx

Sorry I've not updated much, I'm in the middle of moving house right now. Been going well with the diet. 100% today. Went out for my brothers 21st last night. I planned on getting steak and veg but of course the kitchen had just been handed over to a new chef. I got the steak but also some chips and a tiny amount of salad. I ate a few chips and 3/4 of the steak and honestly thought I was going to explode. Like my stomach was literally in pain! I've never felt like that before! Things are shrinking up nicely he he. Moving has me not really thinking about food! I will have to weigh in a couple of days late next week as my Internet wont be installed in the new house until Friday. My scales are at the bottom of a box somewhere, and I'm excited to see what they say as i can't hop on and off them all day long he he he xxx

Congrats on the loss and all the best with the move,
xxx

Good morning, good luck with the house move and your weight loss once you find the scales! xx

Yay! Good luck with WI,
xx

Back