Let's get lean.... in 2014

Sounds like things have started off really well. Fantastic stuff!

Keep going - those lbs are starting to vanish and they need to take all their little friends with them :)

Hi Moog
Yeah, I'm finding using my fitness pal is really helping me make better choices. I'm really having to think twice before I just mooch something out of the fridge. Each little choice seems to add up. I must have been packing away thousands of calories a day before without a thought....

I know the feeling - I'm a demon for snacking.

I've got a different calorie counter on my phone, but they're brilliant things for keeping you on the straight and narrow. I have my fingers firmly crossed for both of us now!

I had a quick weigh in this morning to make sure I'm still on track and WOW - I have 8lbs off. I know its fluid etc etc in the first week but what a boost. I thought my work stuff was less tight round the tum! I have my official WI and measurements tomorrow, so I will be making the comings weeks food plan today, and try to keep the effort going!
:bliss:

Excellent. Well done you! That's fantastic news :)

Hi LilEm,

Have stayed on track so far, although its a change planning every breakfast lunch and dinner for the family for a week at a time. Once its done its easy to stick with it, but the actual dreaming up part is hard. Not repeating, covering all tastes and getting fruit and veg with a couple of days lifespan.

Tell me about it. I only cook for two but I just cant plan lol. I end up going to sainsburys 4 times a week. Thats something I need to work on ha x

Back