ProPoints Let's give this a go again 2014

Back to work today. Yuck! Haha. O dont mind the work so much but I really hate getting up early, so not my thing. I am not a morning person

Food today
Breakfast:
2 kaiserbuns with ham and honey mustard sauce (will have one at 7 and one around 10.30), 8pp

Snack:
Poached pears: 0pp

Lunch:
Bread with peanutbutter light (4x bread) 13pp (will have one at 12.30 and one later in afternoon)
Snack:
Banana 0pp

Dinner:
Mushroom soup 4pp
Grilled cheese + sauce, 6pp
Lemon cake 6pp

36/36pp used
2pp earned walking and used.
0/49 weeklies used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thats not a bad increase over the Christmas (Compared to mine anyway haha) You look like you are doing good so far so you will have that off in no time

Thats not a bad increase over the Christmas (Compared to mine anyway haha) You look like you are doing good so far so you will have that off in no time
Aww thank you. I do feel confident at the moment, hope to keep it up. Thank houf or the encouragement. How are you doing so far? :)

Food for tomorrow:

Breakfast:
Greek yoghurt and banana, poached pears 1pp

Lunch:
Bread, chicken slices and butter 12pp

Dinner:
Giant chicken springroll and chili sauce 10pp

Snack
Snack a jack green bag 3pp
Coffee x2 4pp

30/36 pp used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I'm not morning person either, hope you had a lovely day :) Dinner sounds yummy x
Thanks. Its tonights dinner as i tend to post it the evening before or i might forget. I calculate everything the day before as well.

Mornings suck. I needed a significant amount of coffee brewed beverages (cough, instant latte....) to become awake enough tomdo my jon.

I use to be like that with coffee, now I can't touch coffee at all, now so I'm a tea drinker. I sometimes plan my food a head on Mfp, even though I pro point I still like to know how much calories, carbs, fat I'm having x
How come? Change in palate or?
I have my moments. I get hyper when i drink coffee ha ha....

I use to drink about 2 coffees a day then I just couldn't drink it any more, it's strange how your taste buds changes x
Someone told me they change every 7 years or so. :)

Hi Cas, thanks for asking. I am allright :) No food pics as I got home very late andw as starving haha.

breakfast/lunch
Potato croquettes 6pp
Bitterballen 6pp
Oil 4pp
Total: 16pp

Dinner
Baked oven potatoes 7pp
Veggie pizza balls 5pp
Mayo 1pp

Snack
ww crisps 2pp
some choc 3pp
cappuchino 2pp

36/36 pp used

Hi all,
Sorry to have been a bit awol here, been busy with work and evenings were busy too. I weighed in today and lost 0,6kg (2 pounds?) so I am happy with that :)

Food for today
Brunch:
Yoghurt smoothie. Mango, banana, blueberries, dried apricots 4pp
Crackers and filet americain pesto 6pp

Dinner:
Going out for dinner but will have either salad or grilled tuna/chicken or another healthy option. Not sure what to do with other pp yet

10/36pp used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Here to follow, I too have very few followers on my diary :-( im only on day 2 tho...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back