ProPoints Let's give this a go

image.jpg
I always take pictures upside down, arghhh.
anyway. Dinner
amoy wok noodles 3/4th of a pack, terriyaki sauce 1/3rd of pack, chicken 10pp
Paksoi, red pepper 0pp
It is very nice. :)
Comes down to approx 1/3rd of the pan.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 72
My bf has NEVER made bad comments about my weight, never ever. He always says he loves me and that I am the most beautiful woman in the world.
Ahhh. That's lovely. Here in the UK we might say "are there any more at home like him?" In other words, does he have an unattached attractive brother ? Hey shucks, forget the attractive, does he have a brother with a pulse ? :cool:

Ahhh. That's lovely. Here in the UK we might say "are there any more at home like him?" In other words, does he have an unattached attractive brother ? Hey shucks, forget the attractive, does he have a brother with a pulse ? :cool:
Yep. I am losing weight and when I have we are going to get married and have ze babiezzz. :p. He is great and very supportive. I can make soup from a can for dinner, he is fine with it as long as it is within my points.
Hahaha. Unfortunately no brothers with or without pulse hehe. He has a sister though but she already has a boyfriend ;)

My breakfast and lunch for tomorrow in pic
B:
0% fat vanilla yoghurt 1pp
Banana 0pp
Raisinbun with cheese 6pp

L:
White bread 7pp
Hamlike meat 3pp
Carrots 0pp

D:
Quiche lorraine, storebought 20pp. (Will add pic)

36/36 used
1/2 AP used (earned walking 35min)

My dinner tomorrow is very pp heavy, I was going to make a homemade meal for 2 but the lovely bf didnt tell me he had a meeting tomorrow and I can not make the meal for 1... Sigh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 77
hiya how's your day been? ? x

Hi there,
My day was fine. I had one too many of the magnum ice creams... they were lovely.

Today I will be working and had to get up soooo early :( I hate getting up early. I have my lunch packed and my water bottle ready, so I am good to go.. *sigh*.
I will be happy when the holidays kick in, I really need a break. Feeling a bit down lately because of a lot of stuff going on in family/work/home. I need some more down time :(

x

Hi there,
My day was fine. I had one too many of the magnum ice creams... they were lovely.

Today I will be working and had to get up soooo early :( I hate getting up early. I have my lunch packed and my water bottle ready, so I am good to go.. *sigh*.
I will be happy when the holidays kick in, I really need a break. Feeling a bit down lately because of a lot of stuff going on in family/work/home. I need some more down time :(

x

same here but we will do it I promise.

how many points are the magnum? x

Mmmm tiramisu magnum!!! Xx

Both magnum tiramisu mini and the red fruits one are 4pp per ice cream. :D They are lovellyyyy!
Thanks for the encouragement Sarah, I am sure we will do it too! :)

we will hun.

ohh they sound good x

Yup! I hope they will soon get the other flavours in my store. There are 5 total. I want to try them allll!!

I had a really awful dream and woke up a bit upset, feeling rushed etc. I dreamt that my boyfriend was cheating on me with Michelle Trachtenberg (?? Gossip girl actress, was also in buffy series I believe). I have been having dreams like these off and on. I used to worry that he would leave me but now I'm doing so well the worries are gone. He would never cheat on me its just a stupid dream but dreams like these really upset me. I cant seem to shake it.
I still have 38 weeklies and am craving chocolate so bad. Afraid I may binge and go for it like a psycho choccie monster. Sigh.
Boyfriend is going to be home late so theres noone stopping me from raiding our massive collection easter eggs.. :")

Oh hon! Have a nibble but you don't need any more! Must be totm! Lol! I am always surprised by how many pp are in Easter eggs- dunno why I always think that they are less then bars! Love Easter egg choc tho! X

Oh hon! Have a nibble but you don't need any more! Must be totm! Lol! I am always surprised by how many pp are in Easter eggs- dunno why I always think that they are less then bars! Love Easter egg choc tho! X

We have a lotttt of easter eggs, I bought them myself hehe. I will be fine its just.. Argh. Feeling tired and uneasy and a bit down and it makes me want chocos. That and ofc totm.
I weigh myeggs, 1 for 1pp4 voor 3pp. They are a lot of pp but so lovely. Sigh.

Dinner, quite early but starving so having dinner early. It is a 20pp quiche so it darn well better fill me up ha-ha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 43
Mmmmmmm I love quiche.
Me too, this one is especially lush. Only food item I still eat for this many pp to be honest. I do find it a shame that I can't buy the WW. Quiches. Any of you guys had them? Are they good?

x

I like them but they're crust less and I like crust.
oh, yeh. Shame. I thought they had crust hihi. Ah well.

Here is my breakkie and lunch for tomorrow egg/bacons sandwich. Will also be having a banana and mango :)

Food tomorrow

B:
Bacon egg sandwich 8pp
Banana 0pp

L:
Bacon egg sandwich 8pp
Mango 0pp

D:
Sausage 6pp
Corn pancakes 9pp
Sauce for pancakes 1pp (reduced sugar heinz ketchup)1pp
Carrots 0pp
1 magnum mini tiramisu kiss 4pp

Boyfriend will be cooking, it is a recipe I ww-proofed and wouldve made today if he hadnt had a meeting hehe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back