ProPoints Let's give this a go

I was going to look up my snack and realised you have many more flavours :(

sour-cream-and-chive.png

Sigh. I am totally moving to the UK when I grow up

I was going to look up my snack and realised you have many more flavours :(

Sigh. I am totally moving to the UK when I grow up

haha where do you live? x

haha where do you live? x

I live in The Netherlands. Our WW supply and snack supply etc is greatly inferior to yours. I bow to you, UK foodszz. :)

I live in The Netherlands. Our WW supply and snack supply etc is greatly inferior to yours. I bow to you, UK foodszz. :)

hahaha to be honest I don't buy a lot of the stuff there is cheaper better things in other shops. I find a lot of food in aldi better x

hahaha to be honest I don't buy a lot of the stuff there is cheaper better things in other shops. I find a lot of food in aldi better x
Yes but its awesome to have right... :( I need to convice the bf to move to Uk..

oh, wait. He just bought a huge house ha-ha.

well this site is good as anything isn't it. id be better off with limited stuff than loads x

well this site is good as anything isn't it. id be better off with limited stuff than loads x
Yep, I love this site. The Dutch WW forum is quite... Well, its very quiet and the questions there keep coming back. I find this forum has more depth and more of a community..

Yep, I love this site. The Dutch WW forum is quite... Well, its very quiet and the questions there keep coming back. I find this forum has more depth and more of a community..

yey its good x

image.jpg

My breakkie/lunch... Brunch......
B:
Rosti (or probably what you call hash browns, potato cakes) 9pp
Bacon 2pp
Tomato
Mayo 1pp
Reduced sugar ketchup 0pp
Total so far, 12pp. So I have 24pp left for th rest of the day.

L:
Banana 0pp
Quizini pannini tonno 10pp

Total so far 22pp. 22/36

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I bought 2 flavours of the magnum mini kisses, the nr 2 red fruit and meringue and nr 3 tiramisu, both only 4pp and they look verynice. Can't wait to try one tonight but..... Which one shall I have...

I had a peek at my weight on the scales this morning and I am now -13kg. My WI isnt until Saturday though and my weight seems to fluctuate a lot.. Plus its totm so... Meh!

PHP:
I trust that is a typing error :rolleyes: my double chin weighs more than that ! chips xx
-13 total so.. -0,3kg since Friday.... No idea how many lbs that is, probably like 3/4th of a lb.

How does one weigh ones double chin??

-13 total so.. -0,3kg since Friday.... No idea how many lbs that is, probably like 3/4th of a lb.

How does one weigh ones double chin??

Oh now I understand ... :eek: re the double chin, I usually lay flat on the ground and rest my chin on the bathroom scales .... :cool:

Oh now I understand ... :eek: re the double chin, I usually lay flat on the ground and rest my chin on the bathroom scales .... :cool:
Hehe, sorry for the confusion.
Yep that seems a great way to weigh your double chin. A tad uncomfortable though, and how can you be sure you dont include your head in the weigh in........ Hmmm.

hi, have joined you and subscribed to the thread, hope your journey is going well?

hi, have joined you and subscribed to the thread, hope your journey is going well?
Hi there, welcome, thanks for joining.
my journey seems to be going well thanks for asking. I do have the occasional blip but so far it has all been within my weeklies so I guess thats not really a blip.
I see your losses have been quite nice, shame about holiday pounds but they seem to come off quickly. Bst of luck on your journey!

x Lostris

You make me lol! Xxxx

Hehe, sorry for the confusion.
Yep that seems a great way to weigh your double chin. A tad uncomfortable though, and how can you be sure you dont include your head in the weigh in........ Hmmm.

An EX partner once replied when I asked if he thought I had a double chin .... "Well no, I wouldn't say that, double means you only have 2 ......" :( chips xx

You make me lol! Xxxx
Glad to be of service, milady ;)

An EX partner once replied when I asked if he thought I had a double chin .... "Well no, I wouldn't say that, double means you only have 2 ......" :( chips xx
I can see why the ex was so big, geez. What a jerk. My bf has NEVER made bad comments about my weight, never ever. He always says he loves me and that I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

Back