Linda's JUDDD Diary...

The scales are still going down despite my 2 pints of lager last night. Got a bad cold now, so will be taking Night Nurse tonight as I have slept badly the last 2 nights. Hope it's not too calorie laden.

My sister is having a party tomorrow night. Might take a couple of beer and then diet coke, so that way I still feel like I am drinking. Lol. She said she is doing chicken drumsticks, so if I really have the urge to eat I will have one of those.

The scales are still going down despite my 2 pints of lager last night. Got a bad cold now, so will be taking Night Nurse tonight as I have slept badly the last 2 nights. Hope it's not too calorie laden. My sister is having a party tomorrow night. Might take a couple of beer and then diet coke, so that way I still feel like I am drinking. Lol. She said she is doing chicken drumsticks, so if I really have the urge to eat I will have one of those.

Sounds good, have a great day x

Scales stayed the same today, but I am dosed up on Night Nurse which probably has thousands of calories as I am stuffed with cold. Not so good for the party tonight. But I will keep plodding onwards.

Hang in there. Feel better soon.

This weekend was a big fail. My sisters party last night when I ate a big piece of cheesecake, profiteroles, pretzels and vegetarian sausages. I also had 5 bottles of beer, just under 3 pints. This afternoon I had 2 massive dumplings with my stew and 2 massive lumps of cake that my son cooked for me. I'm gonna have a gain this week. Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

This weekend was a big fail. My sisters party last night when I ate a big piece of cheesecake, profiteroles, pretzels and vegetarian sausages. I also had 5 bottles of beer, just under 3 pints. This afternoon I had 2 massive dumplings with my stew and 2 massive lumps of cake that my son cooked for me. I'm gonna have a gain this week. Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

Its mothers day your entitled to eat what ur DS made for you bless. Must of Been nice to have two bits lol. Cake is my downfall that's why Atkins is good for me no sweet cravings. Phew x

Sounds like a lovely weekend though.

So scales are up 2lb this morning. I expected it to be up 3 so that's a bonus. Back on track this morning.

Weight creeping down slowly from the 2lb I put on from eating cake. I have also been really hungry the last couple of days so have eaten more. Think it must be because of my cold. Am sure to have a gain tomorrow at WW. Not good as it is only my 2nd week.

Weight creeping down slowly from the 2lb I put on from eating cake. I have also been really hungry the last couple of days so have eaten more. Think it must be because of my cold. Am sure to have a gain tomorrow at WW. Not good as it is only my 2nd week.

Go back to week one -- keep to your points. You can do this!

Wait and see what you get off overnight. You may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck for tomorrow x

So WI day at WW. I weighed in at 1/2lb down, but that's only coz I didn't eat breakfast. Lol. On my scales I weighed 176.8lb, so only 0.4lb up on last week. Not so bad as I did expect a gain. Will try doubly hard this week to get a loss next week as my birthday is looming at the end of the month and the children are planning a surprise for me, I am sure it will involve food and alcohol though.

So WI day at WW. I weighed in at 1/2lb down, but that's only coz I didn't eat breakfast. Lol. On my scales I weighed 176.8lb, so only 0.4lb up on last week. Not so bad as I did expect a gain. Will try doubly hard this week to get a loss next week as my birthday is looming at the end of the month and the children are planning a surprise for me, I am sure it will involve food and alcohol though.

Half pound a week over a year adds up. Better off than on. Its just so slow that gets me down. I always keep thinking about vlcd just to get it over with and then maintenance no more trying and trying its so boring don't ya think! Lol

I am going to give it until the end of April to see how much 8 can lose and if it isn't enough I am going to VLCD. My birthday is April and it looks like it will be spanning over 2 weekends so going to wait until after that.

I am going to give it until the end of April to see how much 8 can lose and if it isn't enough I am going to VLCD. My birthday is April and it looks like it will be spanning over 2 weekends so going to wait until after that.

I'm there with you, my bday is April too and if I'm not in the 9s I will start with you. X

Finally going by my scales I am now the weight I was a week ago. Due to the party on Saturday and Mothers Day on Sunday it has taken a week to be back where I started. Hopefully the weight will start to drop now. Will stick to fizzy water in the pub tonight.

Back