Lipotrim starter - huge support needed!

nikola said:
Thanks everyone. I'm really hoping by Friday if I have a good loss it will motivate me. I also made the mistake of weighing myself everyday in my first week so come weigh day I already knew I had lost 10lb so it wasn't a suprise and I had nothing to look forward to if that makes sense! I know weighing everyday helps some people but I think it went against me so this week I haven't been on my scales so on Friday I should have a nice suprise!

Sorry for the waffle if that don't make sense!! X

Hun I'm with you there I couldnt weigh in every day I'd be a nightmare... I think Once a week weigh ins actually set you those short term markers in time which spur you on... if you stop thinking long term and only ever look one week ahead it breaks it down xx

311380_264621506913764_100000977502406_764596_1882642536_n.jpg

Yes peach pip, that is what I need to do, break down the weeks but it's like I'm obsessed with the end coz it's all I think about! X

nikola said:
Yes peach pip, that is what I need to do, break down the weeks but it's like I'm obsessed with the end coz it's all I think about! X

I think the reason you are thinking about the end is because this diet makes it so achievable...you said it yourself you aren't hungry etc so you can so it.. we just get giddy and want it here now! ....the fact that you can picture yourself at the end point is a good thing because it gives you a focus long term... Do as dee suggested set out your mini goals to focus on and treat them as dot to dots til the final goal. Try not to obsess about the one big goal as that will belittle the achievements you have already gained
1. Making the decision to start and actually doing it!
2. Adapting to the new regieme
3. getting through your first weekend
4. Not eating that pizza
5. Getting through your first week
6. Losing the first 10Lbs
Right I've given you 6 you can carry the list on honey... Just thing would having something to eat right now be better than that list or the feeling on Friday @ weigh in two??? I don't think so hun... Chin up lovey you can do it! Xx

I'm plodding along today. Do feel a bit better than yesterday. I am still having bad toilet trouble even though I have been taking 2 senna tablets each night. Going to the doc about it on friday though. Hope everyone is having a good day! x

nikola...I find having a warm drink after I've had my shakes has helped with that end of things ;) don't know why but I'm not questioning it. Also set goals that you can see...clothes getting loser...belts not being as tight ;) that was a fab one personally. Another stupid 1 today was using a public loo I didn't have to push the lil bin outta the way to be comfy on the loo ;) Silly lil things that make life easier :)

You can do this honey and were all here to help you :) x x x

I'm plodding along today. Do feel a bit better than yesterday. I am still having bad toilet trouble even though I have been taking 2 senna tablets each night. Going to the doc about it on friday though. Hope everyone is having a good day! x

That's what I did hun. She prescribed Movicol and I 've never looked back since!

Hope you get it sorted xx

Here goes rougly 10 stone to lose

Well after thinking about it over and over again ive done it. I started the LT today. I have got soo much to lose so hopefully will be able to fit into this diet, I really am gonna give it my best shot off now to make tea for the family lets test this willpower :wave_cry:

Well after thinking about it over and over again ive done it. I started the LT today. I have got soo much to lose so hopefully will be able to fit into this diet, I really am gonna give it my best shot off now to make tea for the family lets test this willpower :wave_cry:

Hello there! I started dieting (low GI) at 19st 11lbs and started LT at 19st 5lbs. I have to get to 9st 11lbs to get my BMI under 25 ( either that or get to be about 3 foot taller! ) so I'm trying to shed 10 stone too. That's why Denise140!

You've come to the right place hun! This diet works and it works fast but it does take some getting used to and you'll find loads of support here to help you!

Good luck!

Dx

You can do it hun!!! Try not to over think it!!!

There's lots of support on here chick!!! x

I just want to thank you all massively for the support you has given me in the last 12 days. I have been on the scales and lost 16lb which is great. I am going to start refeed tonight as I have honestly done 100% for as long as I can. I wish I could have done longer but never mind. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope you all get to where you want to be. I know with the determination I have shown with Lipotrim I will get to where I want to be eventually. Thanks again everyone. X x x

Good luck to you And you can be proud because you gave it your best shot. I am sure you will get to where you want to be. Take care xx

I just want to thank you all massively for the support you has given me in the last 12 days. I have been on the scales and lost 16lb which is great. I am going to start refeed tonight as I have honestly done 100% for as long as I can. I wish I could have done longer but never mind. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope you all get to where you want to be. I know with the determination I have shown with Lipotrim I will get to where I want to be eventually. Thanks again everyone. X x x

Good luck hun !

Xx

Back