Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Yes it's tiled! I will try it on the wooden (laminate) floor in bedroom tho see if it's heavier - I'll be sticking with the bathroom lolol

It should be lower I find the tiles skew it up the wooden floor might take 3/4 weights to settle. Also you do store it flat on the floor so it stays accurate?

Yep yep it never moves location

Ok so weighed this am and it was 169.0 - moved to laminate - it was 170.4 so obv moved it back lol

Official weighin I lost 4lb - 12st2.5lb
Still not in the 11's on either scales
But am happy enough tbh
I have all of October to get to the next stone off
So I am going to focus on that

Disastrous weekend on diet front
Interesting and more successful weekend on dating front

It's not easy getting the balance right
New week
New mindset
#itsnotarace
#myjourney
#keepingherlit

Keep er lit lad!
Keep er culchie!

Get back on you are doing calorie cycling and if your boom chicka Wawa is back hey no looking back!

Get on it plate for 5 mins today though!

Disaster
Disaster
Disaster
Girl down
Girl down
Sos
Sos

Emergency services despatched over glenshane. Get up we need to make a plan

I am struggling Joanie
I think I need to go back to having a shake in the morning it's too long a day with nothing
And I am weak and give in to cravings
Made it they the day after looking in dismay at the scales - disgusted with myself...
But I have had a good chat with myself this eve after school
And stayed strong and am ready for shake#1
Today but from tomorrow am going back to morning shakes

A better day today and a 4lb (of the 7i put on over weekend) reduction after a BM - shake this morning def helped
Horse riding was great - back up to a trot already!
Shake#2 now before a coffee date kinda thing with MrGenuinlyNice (have to come up with better name lol)

Back on track missus glad to hear and the exercise will help!

Did you take a shake this morning?

Playing catch up. Hope all going good - we all know how easy it is to say stuff and how hard it is to do but remember, we've all been through similar bumps but we've all got through it by hook or by crook and with the great help off folks here too!

You can do this, you know you can do this even though you know it's hard at times!

Good luck ;)

Thanks guys nearly back where I was so happy with progress - I hope to see 11st sthg over the next week - one hour at a time x

You'll make it. Be sure to keep posting here as often as you can. We've all had setbacks before and you're almost halfway there. I bet your family's so proud. :D

Hello all
Well u hope u didn't miss me too much
I had a few outings the last couple of weeks and to be fair to myself I did decide to come off the diet - life has to be lived and enjoyed too

But the wedding was Friday I wore a lovely dress and although have definitely put on at least half a stone I was happy with how I looked

My aim is still to be 10 and a half stone by Xmas so with 8 weeks to go I am back with determination

ESP as I feel so bloated and stuffed I akshully can't wait to have some shakes this week - I do have another weekend awaythis week but I want to undo at least a little of the damage over the last fortnight and then kick in full time from Monday week!

Looking fwd to catching up on all the diaries reading and being inspired by everyone's thoughts progress x

Hello all
Well u hope u didn't miss me too much
I had a few outings the last couple of weeks and to be fair to myself I did decide to come off the diet - life has to be lived and enjoyed too

But the wedding was Friday I wore a lovely dress and although have definitely put on at least half a stone I was happy with how I looked

My aim is still to be 10 and a half stone by Xmas so with 8 weeks to go I am back with determination

ESP as I feel so bloated and stuffed I akshully can't wait to have some shakes this week - I do have another weekend awaythis week but I want to undo at least a little of the damage over the last fortnight and then kick in full time from Monday week!

Looking fwd to catching up on all the diaries reading and being inspired by everyone's thoughts progress x

Welcome back Missy! Good luck with restart and 8 weeks is a long time so plenty for you to lose in between!

The damage isn't as catastrophic as I'd thought
173.6 lb
But I know in how I feel I need to get back to it
11stone is still in reaching distance
Shake#1 coming up

I've missed all u guys :D

The damage isn't as catastrophic as I'd thought
173.6 lb
But I know in how I feel I need to get back to it
11stone is still in reaching distance
Shake#1 coming up

I've missed all u guys :D

Wow that's not bad at all and shake by shake you'll get there!

Back